Which Tablets can play FMC and how much do they cost.

This post aims to show all the tablets that are compatible with the new FMC Tablet edition, and unlike the page here, this list also give a price range, which is handy as a resource so you can quickly find a range of tablets to consider and check review etc.

I dont know which ones are the best for performance etc, and maybe if anyone is currently playing it on tablet on one of these then we could get an idea on performance. I personally would love to know if the cheapest tablet on this list can provide a decent gaming experience and how many leagues etc and what graphics it can handle. I want to know if the tablet feels mega hot when playing FMC, because we all know how many hours we want to put into it!

source (a list i made on my site)

Any corrections or links that need changing then let me know below!

Hope this is useful to some of you!

iOS

iPad Air 1 £319

iPad Air 2 £399

iPad Mini 2 £199

iPad Mini 3 £249

Android

Acer Iconia Tab 8 A1-840FHD £169

Asus Memo Pad 8 ME181C £120 <-- CHEAPEST

Asus Transformer Pad TF103C £179

Asus Transformer Pad TF303CL £260

Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE £285

Lenovo Tab S8 £149 <-- SECOND CHEAPEST

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ £215

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 10.1 £259

LG G Pad 8.3 £199

LG G Pad 8.3 LTE £169

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) £249.95

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE £324

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 LTE £324

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE £527

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 £203

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 3G/LTE £309

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE £357.99

Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE £281.99

Sony Xperia Tablet Z Wi-Fi £281.99

Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet LTE £389

Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Wi-Fi £369

Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact £293

Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE £579 - (not yet released)

Coming Soon

Asus Fonepad 8 FE380CG £?

Asus Memo Pad 10 ME103K £?

Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL £?

HP Pro Slate 10 EE G1 £327

HP Pro Slate 12 £475

HP Slate 17 £399

HTC Nexus 9 £349

Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 £?

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0 £199

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro £449

Nokia N1 £?

Nvidia Shield £239

Nvidia Shield LTE £299

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 £324

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 3G £?

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 £380

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 £350

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 3G £399

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 £284

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 £216

IPad mini are dual core. I have Tablet FMC on an iPad Mini 2 and performance is fantastic.

Yeah, sorry... I was actually looking at the Android range of tablets. iPad's a bit more efficient in comparison to Android based tablets. I'm gutted I can't play this, I don't really want to buy yet another tablet, especially as my current tablet is good enough to run the game.

Yeah, sorry... I was actually looking at the Android range of tablets. iPad's a bit more efficient in comparison to Android based tablets. I'm gutted I can't play this, I don't really want to buy yet another tablet, especially as my current tablet is good enough to run the game.

Not a big deal. The Air 2 is Apples first tablet with a tri core cpu. It also has 2 gb of memory. The Air 1 and mini series have 1 gb.

To my knowledge, no ios product yet has a quad core cpu

If anyone is thinking of buying a tablet I recommend the lenovo tab s8, it's a reasonable price for a really good tablet. Starting a new save, I loaded 4 Scottish leagues, English premiership and championship plus the Bundesliga and it still ran quickly. This version is clearly better than that of the Vita

Afraid not.

The Hudl 2 by Tesco beats the majority of tablets listed in hardware, will it not be available for Hudl 2 users? Alternatively, is there a way I could buy it and find a way to make it work? Should my hardware support it...

Theoretically, if your running 4.4 on android, have more thann1gb ram with a quad core processor but your tablet isn't on the supported list. Would that mean SI just haven't tested it? Or has the game been modified to work for the tablets on that list specifically?

Please help!

Theoretically, if your running 4.4 on android, have more thann1gb ram with a quad core processor but your tablet isn't on the supported list. Would that mean SI just haven't tested it? Or has the game been modified to work for the tablets on that list specifically?

Please help!

thats a good question but i have a feeling it is just these tablets on the list that they have chosen for it to run on.

It could mean though that you simply sell your tablet on amazon or whereever and get yourself an alternative one instead.

Yeah, good work. Judging by the supported list, it appears that SI have a requirement of a Quad Core processor with 1Gb of RAM as an absolute minimum.

Plus an 8" screen. As I have an Asus Memopad 7 ME176CX with the same processor and RAM as the Memopad 8 ME181C and it can't run it apparently....

The game can not be installed on Android tablets that are not on the supported list.

There are a multitude of factors to consider for whether a device can support FMC, it's not as simple as just CPU/RAM figures.

2 questions re this. Will it be rolling out to currently unsupported tablets as and when si can test it?

And I also am another disappointed hudl 2 owner, as said before by a few others the spec is as good or better than some supported tablets, it runs kit kat, the screen is 8.3 inches so in principle it should work, however it does run an atom processor so maybe this is the problem?

I have a Asus Transformer TF103CX (8GB). I wasn't sure how significant the X was on the end so I decided to try and install the game but I was unable to as I needed 4GB of free space to install it.

I performed a factory reset and still didn't have enough free space.

Might be useful to add this info on the compatibility list to avoid other people making the same mistake.

Hello.

In greece there are many no name tablets with quad core 1gb ram and 16 gb memory space.

But none isnt in list.

Asus memo pad has only 8 gb memory but is in list. In greece the model is "memopad me 181 cX"

Is the same or not? I cannt find differences in prospectus.

I want to start playing manager after more than 12 years. I havent time to spend in front of pc in home so i stopped playing because when i was playing i couldnt stop...

Now i have enough time to spend out of home and i decided to buy fm classic because i wanted greek language (no in handheld version).

I want to spend money for a tablet but i prefer a small with 7" and no expensive.

I think that 2gb ram 16gb memory and a good quad core are good solution for next years versions of fmc. But the tablets in list have double price than other no name tablet.

If i buy a tablet out of list but with better ram memory and cpu, can i play fmc?

• 7 months later...
The game can not be installed on Android tablets that are not on the supported list.

There are a multitude of factors to consider for whether a device can support FMC, it's not as simple as just CPU/RAM figures.

Does the new basic Kindle Fire work with 2016? (The 2015 $50 version)

Archived