[FM15] Abbey days are here again.

kris0710

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work Kris, enjoyed this...

Have to say for me the move to France was an odd one. Totally unrealistic IMO. I don't think that should have come through as an option, but hey-ho :D

Hope the next update continues the good start, and more of the same from Luke James.... That 1-8 defeat was ridiculous by the way! I would have gone nuts.

My FM14 career with the U's, early season, Kidderminster were 23rd lost five away games, come to visit us and totally out play us and we lose 4-1. I fumed, oh how I fumed...

Who'd have thought of all teams to save you it was Rotherham.

Saved me last year and with us winning there on the opening day saved my job too. :thup: for Rotherham!

Nice work Kris, enjoyed this...

Have to say for me the move to France was an odd one. Totally unrealistic IMO. I don't think that should have come through as an option, but hey-ho :D

Hope the next update continues the good start, and more of the same from Luke James.... That 1-8 defeat was ridiculous by the way! I would have gone nuts.

My FM14 career with the U's, early season, Kidderminster were 23rd lost five away games, come to visit us and totally out play us and we lose 4-1. I fumed, oh how I fumed...

Much easier to read through 2 pages compared to 18. :D

France was a huge surprise but as i said it seems the more offers i rejected the more sought after i became. Was fun while it lasted!

James has been a cracker signing so far and although a drought is coming he breaks it in great fashion. Orient away was so bad it was funny, i was almost applauding their goals.

Haha, you can't beat a kicking against the odds! Very much like my first 6 years at Cambridge in 14.

MrhDwjI.png

Leeds United Football Club

Sky Bet Championship - September 2020/21

UcelPMl.png

Another good month as our surprise start to the season continues. Kicked off drawing with Crystal Palace but the most annoying thing from the match was injuries to Adama Ba and Joe Dudgeon. The first real disappointment of the season came at Cardiff as a tight game exploded with us scoring twice. The the home side struck back in the 90th and 94th minutes to recuse a deserved point for the Welsh side. Back to winning ways after four league draws in a row by smashing Wolves 4-0, both centre backs on target in the win. Two more wins end the month on a high with Burnley eased out of the way 3-1 and Gillingham similarly by a two goal margin.

gAfD228.png

Down to 3rd but still a very good start to the campaign.

Capital One Cup 3rd Round

UeAkzyt.png

A second Premier League scalp of the season and a second penalty shoot out win for us. The first half saw little happen but early in the second half Blackburn won but then missed a penalty. With ten minutes left we were reduced to 10 men with Vann sent off and the 90 minutes ended 0-0. Three minutes into extra time we led through right back Russu and disaster struck with 5 minutes left, Doherty going off injured leaving us with 9 men. In the 117th minute Blackburn levelled to send us to penalties. We scored 4 of our 5 to win through 4-2 and set up a trip to current Premier League leaders, Norwich City.

MrhDwjI.png

Sky Bet Championship - October 2020/21

yO5LCHk.png

And so it continues, another 12 points from the month. Came back from behind to beat Huddersfield, both goals coming from defenders and in the win over Reading another two goals coming from back four players. Right back Doherty scored for the 3rd game in a row with victory over Leicester, centre back Ariaudo scoring yet again. Struggled against Stoke and only scrapped through with a header from sub Chris Martin. The first defeat of the season came at home to Brighton, both goals in the opening period saw us off.

hzbtjkm.png

Sitting pretty at the top, fabulous.

Capital One Cup 4th Round

xEIBk0o.png

What a result for us. Fell behind after just two minutes but Martin drew us level quickly. A first half brace from Spanu took us in 3-1 up and we saw out the second half despite tonnes of pressure. The win puts us in the last eight, Manchester United come to Elland Road in December.

Awards

NOCXf61.png

Thank you muchly. :thup:

S3sgZyo.png

A stunning month for the right back, goals and assists.

Fantastic form, let's hope it continues.

This is me...do you really expect it too?

What the hell happened at Leyton Orient at the end of last season.

I have a soft spot for Orient and wanted them to stay up. The best way to help them was left them win by a big margin. Honest that's what happened...

MrhDwjI.png

Sky Bet Championship - November 2020/21

XKx86bj.png

Not a good month as our great start to the season seems a long time ago now. Fell behind at Charlton and had our keeper to thank for saving a penalty before we managed to get a point as the game moved into the final eight minutes. A second dire home performance in a row was next as Sheffield United came and conquered with ease, two early second half goals sealing the win. We returned to form in brilliant style at Nott'm Forest, Luke James ending his goal drought thats lasted since beating Gillingham seven weeks ago with a hat trick. Expected to end the month with a second win but we had to settle for a point after failing to build on an early lead.

9K1wVR2.png

Well placed still. Need a good end to 2020 though.

MrhDwjI.png

Sky Bet Championship - December 2020/21

tWc8tsI.png

What a clash with Peterborough to kick off December, it had everything!

1-0 Peterborough - Necid (7)

1-1 Ariaudo (10)

2-1 Peterborough - Necid (25)

2-2 Easthope (31)

3-2 Leeds - James (42)

4-2 Leeds - James (47pen)

4-3 Rothwell (55)

4-4 Rothwell (61)

5-4 Leeds - James (70. hatrick)

5-5 Necid (77pen. hatrick)

6-5 Peterborough - Necid (90+5)

Sometimes you are just involved in crazy games too random to be mad at the result. A 0-0 with Brentford was a dream after conceding 6 last time out but it extends our poor form, one win in seven now. make that eight as we were hammered at Birmingham. Three down and now with only ten men after a red for D'Ottavi we came back strong in the final four minutes scoring twice. Picked up a much needed win at Ipswich thanks again to James and Ba but failed to build on it again, losing to Birmingham for a second time this month. The year came to an end with a draw against Rotherham, three times we were behind but fought back.

zHeVdug.png

Dropping like a stone at the moment.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final

5GQLcW0.png

A decent show but not enough to see off the Premier League big guns. Goalless at the break i had hopes but they went in the next twenty minutes as United scored three times.

Record

Aer7bfJ.png

Interview

MmKitvB.png

Declined the offer to talk to the bottom club. This came about after i rejected a new deal with Leeds, failing to boost my transfer budget the main sticking point.

MrhDwjI.png

Sky Bet Championship - January 2020/21

CAn3ooH.png

At last a bit of form after a poor start. Struggling Watford looked anything but relegation fodder as they totally dominated us, leaving us without a single effort on target. Hosting Sunderland followed a similar pattern to the Watford game, our only shot on target was the goal that came from a short back pass and left James 1 on 1 with the keeper. Had no hope going to leaders Chesterfield in this form but how wrong i was. We led through Spanu but the hosts levelled quickly. The second half was a story of two penalties, the first being saved by the Chesterfield keeper from Luke James, as happened in the reverse fixture in August that ended 0-0. We won the game with the second penalty, sub Ba scoring in the 82nd minute. Twice we were behind at home to Wednesday but with both centre backs on target we were back in the game that we finally won with a goal from new signing Patrick Hasenhüttl.

mfawYvT.png

Back in the title hunt and with the win over Sheffield Wednesday we have a good few points advantage over 7th placed.

FA Cup 3rd and 4th Rounds

7FUO7k5.png

An easy win at League One Wycombe was followed by a demolition at home to Leicester. Very poor showing all round.

Transfers Out

UFjXUGD.png

Disappointed with the out goings on the whole. Two defenders who weren't in the first team picture when i joined both came to me in November wanting me to accept bids from 'bigger' clubs should they come. Marc Wilson came straight in and was made captain when i took charge, hardly missing a game in my 11 months while Matt Doherty hadn't played once before i arrived. 34 games, 5 goals and 4 assists for the right back in 11 months wasn't enough and he wanted out. So Doherty leaves a championship chasing side for one in 15th, just as close to the relegation battle as the play off chasers. Marc Wilson is even more extreme with him leaving as captain of us join Wigan, 2nd in League One. Two others out the door are Sagbo and Judge, both struggle to even make the bench most weeks and clearing £30k off the wage bill made the decision easy.

Transfers In

L2Ky7Wn.png

Two defenders and a forward join the club for the promotion push.

Patrick Hasenhüttl - 2 goals in 5 Bundesliga league games still wasn't good enough for VfB Stuttgart.

Anthony Parkin - Never got a chance at Southampton but has done well in two loan spells at Swindon and York in League One.

Jamie Wallace - Been struggling with injury since being released from Derry City but his 7 goals, 8 assists in 60 games from centre back make him an interesting signing.

Interviews

r6WY6Bw.png

y6BiE8B.png

ccLPwOy.png

Three more rejected interviews and once again, rejecting a new deal at Leeds. We have £13m in the bank and the club are refusing to budge on the transfer budget.

MrhDwjI.png

Sky Bet Championship - February 2020/21

XuFaebe.png

A great month even with the defeat. We lost to Palace with the goals coming from a penalty and an own goal, but the biggest surprise of that weekend was all of the top six losing! James got us up and running against Cardiff and his corner was headed in for an own goal to double our lead. Luke James again opened the scoring as we won 2-0 again, Tyler Blackett scoring the second late on. Struggling Burnley had no answer to our power as we put four past them, not for the first time this season two defenders getting on the scoresheet. Another four was out past Gillingham, another two goals for defenders. We ended February with a point against Huddersfield, one of those days where we couldn't find another way past the keeper despite multiple chances.

MfpYiSe.png

Peterborough are the side to chase down, a long way clear of 7th though.

Award

XSazrh0.png

Hardly had a look in since i signed him but has taken his chance brilliantly this month.

Record

xYiUMWq.png

Interview

239C8qd.png

I will not be leaving Elland Road until May at the earliest.

MrhDwjI.png

Sky Bet Championship - March 2020/21

F8EzdXD.png

What a month of fixtures and results to go with them. Played Reading and Leicester who are chasing a Play Off place along with two of the current top six, Stoke and Brighton. A Luke James penalty and Spanu from 30 yards saw for Reading and a single header from James made it two from two. Up next was Stoke at home and despite falling behind after two minutes a brilliant second half saw us strike three times from Rotsen, Spanu and Vann. A trip to Brighton ended March and another win was claimed, James and Spanu again the men doing the damage.

0wKaYC6.png

That has opened things up massively, seven clear of 3rd with a game in hand. :thup:

Interview

yCKUgxn.png

Once again, thanks but no thanks.

MrhDwjI.png

Sky Bet Championship - February 2020/21

XuFaebe.png

A great month even with the defeat. We lost to Palace with the goals coming from a penalty and an own goal, but the biggest surprise of that weekend was all of the top six losing! James got us up and running against Cardiff and his corner was headed in for an own goal to double our lead. Luke James again opened the scoring as we won 2-0 again, Tyler Blackett scoring the second late on. Struggling Burnley had no answer to our power as we put four past them, not for the first time this season two defenders getting on the scoresheet. Another four was out past Gillingham, another two goals for defenders. We ended February with a point against Huddersfield, one of those days where we couldn't find another way past the keeper despite multiple chances.

MfpYiSe.png

Peterborough are the side to chase down, a long way clear of 7th though.

Award

XSazrh0.png

Hardly had a look in since i signed him but has taken his chance brilliantly this month.

Record

xYiUMWq.png

Interview

239C8qd.png

I will not be leaving Elland Road until May at the earliest.

Will promotion have any bearing on whether you stay or go? Or is it just the budget that's the issue?

Horrible to see Peterborough right up there in the mix for the Premier League. Shame you didn't stay with the U's as long as last time (must be a record) however you've got a nice career going here. Another reader as usual :)

Smashing :D

It's all very good.

See? I told you.

Suppose you want credit for the season we've had? :D

Will promotion have any bearing on whether you stay or go? Or is it just the budget that's the issue?

I was just haggling for a better deal. No intention of leaving as will be proved shortly.

Horrible to see Peterborough right up there in the mix for the Premier League. Shame you didn't stay with the U's as long as last time (must be a record) however you've got a nice career going here. Another reader as usual :)

Welcome, and just for you Posh fail to make it to the promised land, this time. Just sacked David Moyes.

Sounds just like a James Wallace IRL at Sheffield United (the injury part I mean :D)

I do actually have THAT James Wallace too! Played 21 league games for me this season.

Despite your wobble it looks like you're getting there in the end.

Indeed, the wobble went on for longer than i wanted but as 1000/1 shots for the title i think we have done good enough!

MrhDwjI.png

Sky Bet Championship - April and May 2020/21

yBj9Tij.png

Is anyone bothered about the write up of the games? Course not so here is the table...

yCGSsaU.png

A win over Peterborough would have seen us promoted. We went up with a point over Brentford but that allowed Brighton to take top spot. They beat Forest 1-0 on the final day to win the league. A shame we missed the title but i couldn't care less really, WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!

Record

KHESMjt.png

A new role since the turn of the year and he has shone brightly. Would love to bring him back next season too.

Contract

MRtcONa.png

Managed a measly £500k extra in transfer funds but i don't want to risk not getting a new deal.

G2dOzs0.png

A new division record.

6rhBXXR.png

And a club record too.

0VDb3z4.png

Deserved award IMO

ILIeNGX.png

Only two players in the first XI. That's a shame.

AhmruvB.png

One worthy winner and he collected.

Other News

Well the board have decided to screw me over big time. Put in place plenty of summer deals for when the transfer window opened taking the wages to around £350k pw with a budget of £375k pw. But since then the board have decided to drop the wage budget to £233k pw :eek: and with no transfer money left and -£10 million in the bank we are stuck. If ever there was a reason to quit a club, this is it.

As a Watford fan, I know the feeling :D

:D Everyone seems to be a Watford fan today!

Watford just won promotion today!

That wage budget screw job is horrible..........might need to move. Since with that budget you won't be able to compete in the Premier League.

I am fuming with the wage situation. It means i have about 14 players that are what i consider good enough for this level and another couple that can probably do a job for the odd game. The rest of the squad is then likely to be filled with U18 players that are not even League One quality at the moment. When i can field my first eleven i think we will be competitive as the cup games have shown but once injuries/suspensions kick in we are in trouble.

That sucks... The prospect of taking Leeds onwards and upwards in the EPL was tasty, but that doesn't look realistic now... Have you had all the TV income etc?

No doubt there will be other opportunities... Be nice to see you in the EPL whichever way it goes...

That sucks... The prospect of taking Leeds onwards and upwards in the EPL was tasty, but that doesn't look realistic now... Have you had all the TV income etc?

No doubt there will be other opportunities... Be nice to see you in the EPL whichever way it goes...

If i can see through until January i am sure things will even out, surely i will be given extra transfer funds so i can throw most of it into the wages and pick up four loanees until the summer. I am not sure how the TV money works to be fair, i received the message that we get £58m but so far I've had just £3.5m put into the bank. Maybe it goes in in installments?

MrhDwjI.png

Barclays Premier League - Pre Season 2021/22

Expectations

XV9QrxS.png

I can go along with those expectations, 17th and win one cup game in each competition would be a successful season for me.

Transfers Out

YiKXqpg.png

Not much going on here, first team squad members from last season Williams, Martin, Ba, D'Ottavi and Russu have been released. We also lost loan signings Henry, Spanu and Hutchings.

Transfers In

6rPtMND.png

£21m later and we are out of money. Reckless perhaps in spending so much but had the wage budget remained i would have bolstered the squad with loanees.

Tiziano Tulissi - A move to Genoa from Lazio two years ago didn't work out and i rushed to snap him up for £2m. A good pre season has put him firmly in my mind to start the season at Norwich.

Oliver Mössmer - A risky signing but one i stand by. The Spaniard has spent his career at Darmstadt playing in the German 3. Liga.

Adrian Grbic - Another slightly strange signing, Grbic has been playing 2. Bundesliga football for TSV 1860 München scoring just 3 goals in 50 league games.

Eric Mommers - The biggest signing comes from Ajax with big expectations. His pre season has been great and i am delighted to have him here.

Abdou Aziz Thiam - Joins from Ligue 2 side Nîmes and is coming in to protect my back four. Paid a little more than i wanted but quality options were few and far between.

Paul Hutchings - A good loan spell here last season Derby were not willing to loan out again so negotiated a good deal for us.

Torsten Duhnke - Plucked out of obscurity (German Regional Divisions) to the Premier League. Am i mad or will this be a fairy tale story?

Results

qseURmv.png

A massive list of fixtures and although expected to win most of them i feel we have excelled. 11 wins and a draw with Real Madrid isn't bad going.

MrhDwjI.png

Barclays Premier League - August 2021/22

1K8bInG.png

A stunning start to life in the Premier League with three wins from three. Given the fixtures i had expected three points, hoped for four but never dreamed of nine. Away to Norwich we scored either side of the break through midfielder Glendon and striker James with the home side scoring in stoppage time following a mistake from keeper Siano. Our first home game was against bottom club West Ham and we won that through an early Hasenhüttl header. We thought we scored early against West Ham but that was blown out of the water as we scored just 23 seconds into the trip to Manchester City. Tulissi was the man on target and Hasenhüttl added a second just after the break before City laid siege on our goal but we held firm to collect the points.

V9EY7rk.png

Stop the season now! :D

Capital One Cup 2nd Round

RhIBxwp.png

A second round trip to Championship side Wigan was always going to be tough and so it proved. The game was going nowhere until the hour mark when sub Grbic came on and changed the whole tie. Scoring 8 minutes later we led but Wigan pegged us back immediately. Five minutes later Grbic scored a second and then assisted our third for Luke James. A minute later he then went off injured and is out for three weeks. What a 24 minute cameo though. The next round we travel to Premier League rivals Aston Villa.

Award

WP9zn2K.png

The dream continues!

Transfers In

6qM6d4J.png

With the increase in wage budget the squad was bolstered.

Ismael Azzaaoui - Joins from Spurs after a frustrating season last year. Spent the two seasons before at Huddersfield in Championship on loan, scoring 27 goals in 62 games before returning and playing just three PL games for Spurs last year, although he did find the net three times in a draw with Chelsea, loss to Villa and win over Derby.

Alex Pritchard - A key member of Derby getting to the PL in 2020 but just four games for the Rams last season has opened the door to his move here.

Markel Susaeta - Massive experience in Spain but with Athletic being relegated last season they needed to clear some wages off the books.

James Husband - With the full back positions a little suspect bringing in extra cover is a wise move. Husband has been playing less and less PL games with Middlesbrough since their promotion in 2018.

What a start to the season!

Much better than i expected. Chelsea and Arsenal to come next month though.

Not 1 Brighton player in team of the year.

Not surprised to be honest, it was very much a team effort last season. Four players scored between 10 and 14 goals, no goalkeeper played over 19 games and they had a fair few loanees in the midfield. Nobody really stood out, strange as it sounds.

MrhDwjI.png

Barclays Premier League - September 2021/22

dcUT5j2.png

Back to earth with a bump but lets me honest, it was a tough month. Kicked off with a draw at home to Everton, both sides seemed to play for the draw given the lack of chances. Next up was a trip to Arsenal and we were blown away by Romelu Lukaku who scored one and assisted four, all inside the opening 30 minutes! Luckily the home side gave up after half time and saved us conceding 10. The month ended with a much more competitive game with Chelsea, although losing 1-0 saw us drop from 3rd to...

TpQOjlX.png

Capital One Cup 3rd Round

ojs7Z1Z.png

Gutted to be out of the competition, took Villa to penalties before losing out 14-13 in the end.

MrhDwjI.png

Barclays Premier League - October 2021/22

EKU3uWi.png

A fantastic month after a bad September, just what we needed. A draw with Stoke was a little disappointing given they were bottom of the table but any point away from home is a good one. Back to Villa Park a month after we lost in the cup and how we got revenge. We were brilliant from start to finish, particularly Luke James who scored one and assisted the other two. We went into the game worried though as my two first team keepers were both out injured leading U18 keeper Dale Kelsey to play. A PL clean sheet on his debut he is now on loan at Conference North side Hyde! A 0-0 with Hull came and went with nothing much to say and we ended the month with another win and another clean sheet, QPR beaten thanks to a goal from sub Grbic but again he picked up and injury and is out for a month.

QDMCKSX.png

Brilliantly placed and 9 clear of the bottom three. Frankly i a staggered at our defence this term, 8 goals conceded in 10 league games with 5 of those in the first half at Arsenal.

Award

PPfXP3h.png

Two defenders in the top three is testament to how our back line are doing this season.

My goal for any newly promoted team is to have more points than games played and if possible be above 50 points at end of season. That leads to safe mid-table finishes no matter the league.

You need time to consolidate before taking on the top of the league. (This is true of any major league) My problem come in finding enough talent and keeping it to truly challenge for the Title. I'm great at getting teams to EC places and possibly a Champions league bid but almost never truly challenge for the title. (Have problems beating the relegation fodder)

Great Beginning for Leeds in the BPL!

Concentrate on the league. Cup Runs are nice but.......

Fantastic start to your life in the Premier League despite the financial trouble. Great work so far. :thup:

Going remarkably well, i expected a relegation fight from the start. Long way to go though.

My goal for any newly promoted team is to have more points than games played and if possible be above 50 points at end of season. That leads to safe mid-table finishes no matter the league.

You need time to consolidate before taking on the top of the league. (This is true of any major league) My problem come in finding enough talent and keeping it to truly challenge for the Title. I'm great at getting teams to EC places and possibly a Champions league bid but almost never truly challenge for the title. (Have problems beating the relegation fodder)

Great Beginning for Leeds in the BPL!

Concentrate on the league. Cup Runs are nice but.......

First thing i did was see how many points have been enough to stay up in previous seasons. Going by that the most points to be relegated was 41 so the aim is 44. That should be more than enough as the average points needed is 36.4.

I have a four year plan with Leeds and the PL so this term it's 17th, next year 12th the year after 8th then it Europe via the league. The cups are not important this term but next year i will take them more seriously as long as we aren't in a dog fight.

Talk about peeing on someone's bonfire :D

This is all good for him. Loan at Hyde till February then loaned to our feeder club Oxford (Conf North to League Two). Next season i am hopeful he can be tutored by my number one until January then loan him out for the remainder of the season. By then he hopefully will be ready to be my number two, playing in all cup games.

Great month in the league with those away wins. KUTGW mate! :thup:

Cheers DB, Arsenal apart our away form has been stunning.

MrhDwjI.png

Barclays Premier League - November 2021/22

g0n2k3K.png

A mixed month but winning the games i expected and losing the ones i thought we would ensures it's been a happy November. Not at our best against Blackburn we needed a header from a James corner to break the deadlock. We never looked like giving that lead up but hardly threatened extending it either. Twice behind to Derby we came back strong to record a great win away from home, Luke James again making the difference for us. Manchester United were much the better side and should have won at a canter but a goal late on out us back in the game and we had two great chances to snatch an undeserved draw. A second 2-1 defeat in a row, Liverpool won after falling behind early. With us a goal up at the break i was disappointed not to have got something from the game.

nckUqfV.png

Delighted with the position, 12 points clear of the dreaded bottom three. Also pleasing is our only four defeats have come against top six sides - Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United.

Interview

42T0vPo.png

Thanks but no. Bottom without a win, it was not attractive at all.

MrhDwjI.png

Barclays Premier League - December 2021/22

K3YLcQp.png

A mixed month as our defeats at the end of November continued. We were very poor against Spurs and made a struggling Middlesbrough look like Barcelona! In between we drew with Brighton who snatched a point with a stoppage time penalty. Returned to winning ways against 3rd placed Southampton despite being behind for most of the match. A header from sub Husband and a shot on the turn right at the death from James gave us the shock win. Newcastle led but were put away in the second half, to subs and a penalty doing the damage before Southampton gained quick revenge, beating us 3-1 to end 2021.

Y0FYjxF.png

Dropping down the table but remain 12 clear of the relegation zone.

Interviews

QV83ILN.png

CBkoW29.png

Two more chances to move were turned down. Almost went to the Peterborough one just out of shock of the approach.

Blackburn actually doing well in a save, wow.

They been good all the way through. Finished 3rd and then 2nd in the first two years in the Championship and been in the PL since. Finishes of 10th, 13th, 13th, 12th and 8th since. Gary Bowyer left in 2015 to take over at West Ham while Sami Hyypia has been in charge since.

MrhDwjI.png

Barclays Premier League - January 2021/22

TEi8URR.png

A tough month all round but we can afford the odd one with the first few months we've had. Not much happened against Norwich, both sides hitting the post and another draw came against West Ham, the away side scoring in the 87th minute after a header from Ariaudo. Lost a tight game to Manchester City and it was another late goal that saw us lose out to Everton, 84 minutes on the clock this time. Finally a win came - at home to Arsenal with Luke James hitting the winner fairly early on.

KGr1epl.png

Still going good, not far off the survival target now.

FA Cup 3rd and 4th Rounds

VV2DUTc.png

A comfortable win over League One side Southend gave us Championship team Bristol City in the next round who fought hard but we won through deservedly so.

Transfers In

iaNmtcg.png

Just the one - a loan to replace injured Motsen who is out for three months.

Leonardo Capezzi - A £2.7m move from Avellino to Livorno has not worked out well so far but he goes straight into the team here.

Interview

9pTlUvg.png

Again no interest here.

Job Offer

dJUlsiT.png

A random offer but once again no interest here.

I find it interesting that you get so many international offers. I finally got an international job in my save, but I had to apply. It is a sweet gig though........USA Coach 2.3 million/year.

Leeds seems to be doing fine so far........if you can keep form I project a safe midtable finish.

Archived