[FM15][SKIN]Andromeda

theBantams

INTRODUCING Andromeda Skin designed using windows mode

Made using the best of the best bits from most skins available.

This skin supports both the in-game editor and instant results button as well as user backgrounds selector

Made possible by using the superb work of the following........ Thank you to

Artdekdok

Bergkamp

DazS8

Michael Murray

SantiagoP

Wannachupbrew

Flut

Drswit

Marconni1985

FMReporter

dave byrd

wkdsoul

OzO - Graph

If I have forgotten anyone I apologize. I will add your name to the list if I have.

SCREENSHOTS:

0ssJROa.jpg

mA0WO4o.jpg

5dhBoFT.jpg

mcJnOHy.jpg

WtJQBvn.jpg

3HQHOLc.jpg

kElx9bJ.jpg

By97WI0.jpg

XPio4Px.jpg

44ezGxS.jpg

QNFbrZn.jpg

Y44C5Ky.jpg

ukMUUQh.jpg

KqbK83F.jpg

cL0H8rQ.jpg

Installation instructions

Download the skin and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).

Place the 2 extracted folders into your skins folder:

Windows: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins

Mac OS X: /Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.

You should see "Andromeda" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.

Hit the Confirm button

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8iwpw1r4zylspvy/Andromeda.rar

Not had that problem before. Have you tried cleaning your cache then maybe run ccleaner then loading the game up again

Yip,only this skin i get issues with,ive tried at least 5 others on this forum with the same desired spec/Res etc doesnt do any of this,im led to believe maybe background folders a tad too big in size?

Yip,only this skin i get issues with,ive tried at least 5 others on this forum with the same desired spec/Res etc doesnt do any of this,im led to believe maybe background folders a tad too big in size?

I will look into downsizing the download later today when I finish work

Hi Bantams,

Thanks a million for the great skin. Really love it.

However, i've a small problem here. Please take a look at the screenshot below:

unclearcalendar_zps771f0fd9.png

Any idea why izzit that i can't see the date (circled in yellow) and how do i solve the problem..?

Thanks.:thup:

Updated opening post with a VERSION2

Same skin but with alternative player overview panels

H8MjCZD.jpg

Hi. Looks really nice, installed it now (y).

But how do I get the player overview that you posted? Can't find it anywhere...

Sorry I changed them as others wanted better ones. You can get them back if you extract these ones into the panels folder

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s94cqn8t5rc649d/Player_overview_panels.rar

Hi. Looks really nice, installed it now (y).

But how do I get the player overview that you posted? Can't find it anywhere...

Hi Bantams,

Thanks a million for the great skin. Really love it.

However, i've a small problem here. Please take a look at the screenshot below:

unclearcalendar_zps771f0fd9.png

Any idea why izzit that i can't see the date (circled in yellow) and how do i solve the problem..?

Thanks.:thup:

I'm not sure why you don't get the date. Have you removed all the other skins from the folder and maybe try deleting the cache to see if that helps

I'm not sure why you don't get the date. Have you removed all the other skins from the folder and maybe try deleting the cache to see if that helps

Thanks for the reply and tips Bantams. :thup: Alright, i'll give it a try and let you know of the outcome.

By the way, if i go to Argentina Home Page (i'm managing both Spurs and Argentina), the date looks fine. :confused:

Mr Bantam,

It's not working. I've removed the official alternative dark skin and it's not working.

Could it be that it's due to the Home colour of Spurs, ie blue..?

Please help me. I'm enjoying your skin a million. It's just that the date/calendar thing which is spoiling it. :(

Thanks.

Mr Bantam,

It's not working. I've removed the official alternative dark skin and it's not working.

Could it be that it's due to the Home colour of Spurs, ie blue..?

Please help me. I'm enjoying your skin a million. It's just that the date/calendar thing which is spoiling it. :(

Thanks.

It looks like it is controlled by the team colours ie Tottenham being blue., Does it help if you use a lighter background for now? I will try find out how to stop it being re-colored shortly.

It looks like it is controlled by the team colours ie Tottenham being blue., Does it help if you use a lighter background for now? I will try find out how to stop it being re-colored shortly.

Thanks Mr Bantams. Really appreciate and looking forward to your help. ;)

By the way, i've tried the lighter background on your skin settings but the result is still the same. :(

Thanks Mr Bantams. Really appreciate and looking forward to your help. ;)

By the way, i've tried the lighter background on your skin settings but the result is still the same. :(

If you remove "current game date widget" panel from the panels folder this this help at all

If you remove "current game date widget" panel from the panels folder this this help at all

Hi Bantams,

I've tried as suggested. It doesn't work. After removing the 'current game date widget' panel, the date goes missing from my side bar. :(

Hi Mr Bantam,

Problem has been fixed and working great indeed. Once again, thank you very much. :applause:

However, i'm encountering slight problem here. Please take a look at the screenshot below:

unclearidpanel_zps15613d00.png

As seen from the yellow box portion, we can hardly see the screen name and id. Is there anyway to resolve the problem..? :o

Thank you very much.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a folder or custom pointers with this skin that I can delete? The arrow pointer looks like a blue trophy and the index finger pointer looks like some sort of bar code. Very hard to use without accurate pointers.

I am using a MacBook Pro and Andromeda V5 downloaded from Steam.

• 10 months later...

Hi, I wanted to have Premier league scoreboard from rl on my FM 16 game so I've modified the scoreboard from Andromeda and imported it into Helvetica Lite skin.

It took me 2 full days to do it (I've removed competition logo, set team names to same color, changed font etc. etc.) so now it looks like this:

6hfsgU8

http://imgur.com/6hfsgU8

The only thing remaining to do is alignment (look at "Leeds" in the above picture) - I can't get team names to hold their position, they go left/right depending on number of letters in team name.

Here are all files that make the scoreboard (http://www.megafileupload.com/eQ74/Premier_League_Scoreboard.rar)

Can anybody take a look at this so I can finally play the game?

Thank you

Archived