[FM15][SKIN] Venia

Drakestone

As I'm nearly done with Slymlyne now I thought I'd do something a bit more traditional in style. Venia is Grace in Latin and hopefully this skin will put the 'grace' back into FM skinning.

Here's some current screenshots (this is still very early work and many things will change before it's ready):

hnprEUI.jpg

0oht7Ng.jpg

whg1L9M.jpg

ty4igME.jpg

iemNIYr.jpg

5jzde1Q.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I'm going to do exactly that.

Theres nothing atm that breaks the game or anything but I'm still sorting out all the remaining box and text colours (as some of them are still dark styled)

I will only release it once both versions are totally done. I just thought I'd be a tease :p

Wont work,, the new search bar is tied to the title bar

What he said, the way it displays text in the titlebar is totally different now (seeing as it couples as a searchbar aswell)

The old way no longer works (and yes, I've tried it)

I will only release it once both versions are totally done. I just thought I'd be a tease :p

Understandable and yes it is a tease :) I can't look at the dark skins for long before I have to close down the game. Can only play FM Classic at the moment :( Hope a classic skin comes out to the full game soon, can't understand why SI don't give the option to use it from start. I like skins with the text boxes with no transparent and the background to be viewable between to give it some "life" I hope you will keep a dark sidebar, looks great on the SS, but you are the only one to know how it is to look at in the game :)

What he said, the way it displays text in the titlebar is totally different now (seeing as it couples as a searchbar aswell)

The old way no longer works (and yes, I've tried it)

and if anyone could figure it out, its Drake...

You mean the colours of it or the style with normal text and logos instead of both? You can just copy the match titlebar.xml file from another skin you prefer (or the base skin for default) and overwrite the one in this skins panels folder yes

Right then, let's see how this goes...

BETA:

DOWNLOAD

Dark and Light version included (sidebar only atm)

The dark version is more complete than the Light one (as there is still a few slight issues with text colours in places) but let me know if you spot anything I haven't.

Once all these small issues are dealt with then I will add an icon only sidebar for both versions too. I've fixed and corrected a few issues includingnthe match panel on the dark skin and a few more text colour issues on the light one so I'll release an update sometime early this evening.

These are great skins ... lots of potential to be the best of FM15.

Thank you!

FYI - The fonts are awesome. Easiest on the eyes yet and look fantastic.

Other than the small things (match panel, some color stuff) looks spot on.

Cheers buddy, glad you like them so far. Trebuchet is, in my opinion of course, easily the easiest sans serif font to read on screen and comes up good on all resolutions. Helvetica is to me outdated as a font. Always been a fan of the more humanized fonts.

how can i get the colour changing team colours on sidebar? plus on team screen could i get more options in shifting thinga around im meaning wee arrow drop down menu so i can say get rid of the club background replus with something else...great skin

Archived