ri916's FM15 Youth Academy Challenge

Neue_Viktoria_zpsc73dee4e.png~original

Vicktoria Köln

Season 1 Review (2015/16)

League Table | League Positions |Squad Stats | Transfers | Finances

Season Review

Whilst the team wasn't relegated, I'm slightly disappointed that the team fell off for the second half the season.

Youth Intake

A somewhat decent intake, though it does also contain a suprising large number of 2nd nation picks too. Possibly a side effect of being in large city,

A few potential squad members of the future, but as with slightly odd squad selection rules, none of these can place for at least 2 years, due to the 17 year age limit.

Obinna Monday (YP01a) - not a bad midfielder, definitely needs to work on his tackling though.

Yannic Röcker (YP01b) - a decent winger, and as above, needs work on obtaining the ball.

Erkan Özdemir (YP01c) - a decently physical player, needs to work on the technical side of his game though

Miscellaneous

for the most part of the season I ended up using a slightly odd formation, this obviously has to change for the next few years, whether to focus the youth's on smash and grab tactics or to play a more possession style of football.

Also, fun times ahead.

Season 2 Targets

Push for top half of table

Trophy Cabinet

A nice selection of dust motes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on the first season korvalis! I couldn't handle Germany's age restrictions, I want to play the new kids the day they sign their youth contracts! :)

Shakes! Awesome bounce back season :thup: It will be interesting to see if your attendances next season are up at all from your first season in the Conference. I would hope your year up last time, and your second promotion will have bumped your reputation a little and in turn increased attendances. Look forward to updates!

Slow going here with Dulwich. Only in November of my next season at the moment.....

Braumiller: no such luck, at xmas and my average attendance is only 377, the year before in the VCS it was 253, which is lower than it ever was when I played in the VCN. I am the lowest rep team in the league, but no idea why attendances should be worse than last time around. Maybe relegation hurt my rep more than promotion helped?

Shreddie - Scotland - Wick Academy - 2018/19

Season 4

Season Overview

League - 2nd!

Playoff - Elgin City (A) 4-4 (H) 1-2

Cups:

Challenge Cup - 2nd Round - Queen of South (A) 4-8 aet (1st Round - Cove Rangers (H) 2-0 aet)

League Cup - 1st Round - St Johnstone (H) 1-4 aet

Scottish Cup - 2nd Round - Ayr (A) 1-6

Summary

League - Wow, what a year. Never went below 6th but was settled mainly in 4th throughout the season. Ayr pipped me to the title by 2 points but never really considered myself in the reckoning for the league (as can see above 1st-4th was split by 2 points). The playoff game was a disaster with a sending off in both games when leading which turned the entire flow of both games.

The youngsters really stepped up to the plate and now only left with 3 players from the original squad who will be 1st XI players, with the controversial decision not to renew club legend Gary Weir's contract it allows for some new fresh ideas for the attack.

Cups -

Disposed of SL2 newboys Cove Rangers in a tense extra time game only to run QoS close in 90th mins but ultimately tire and fall in the extra time, same with St J in the league cup. A disaster game with Ayr in the Scottish Cup lead to a humiliating 6-1 defeat.

...The Youths

Youth Squad - A few guys didn't make the cut for the squad this year (competition is getting fierce for this U20 squad), U20 squad synopsis taken at the end of the year.

Season 4 Youth Update -

A great year for the youth team. Ridgers likely to play lots of games next season as he could trump Campbell eventually as the best midfielder at the club. Morgan is the best forward to come through so far but doesn't fit the style of play, he could be good enough for a tactical rejiggle to find a place for him. C.Morrison and S. Christie likely to be backups for this season atleast.

Kevin Morgan (04a) - An out and out finisher, not really how I ask my forwards to play (is he good enough to change the system of play though to accommodate).

Danny Ridgers (04b) - High hopes for Ridgers. His versatility certainly counts in his favour also.

Craig Morrison (04c) - - Another young promising center back on the books, expect him to play a handful of games throughout the season with slight rotation and injuries.

Steven Christie (04d) - 2nd choice left back with Danny MacKay the seniors contract not renewed. Again expect him to play a few times with rotation and injuries.

Season 3 Youth Update -

A good year for the Season 3 guys. Smith is a guaranteed starter for next season, Watt is good enough to start in the side, only question is where...and Craig Allan starts the season as first choice LB.

Blair Smith (03a) - Guaranteed starter in that midfield, chips in with his fair share of goals also.

Alan Watt (03b) - Proficient in the new role as a forward, one of the better players in the squad now and can slot in to anyone of 4 roles in the side.

Michael Black (03c) - Not really progressed this season and likely to fall behind other players who rightfully deserve an earlier stab at first team football than him.

New Player to Add Craig Allan (03d) - Starting left back with MacKay's departure. Expect him to go from strength to strength this season.

Season 2 Youth Update -

Season 2 currently provides half of the backline with Ellis and Brown certain starters for the team. Finnie still a long way behind at the moment but anything could happen next season with Weir moving on.

Sam Ellis (02a) - Main man at the back. Succesfully converted into a center back but willing to play him at RB if ever required.

Brian Finnie - Will be in the mix next season with rotation and injuries but ideally the less he plays the better season we will be having.

Stuart Brown (02c) - Starting RB and will be playing most games without competition (especially now Campbell the former senior RB contract was not renewed).

Season 1 Youth Update -

Archie Campbell (01a) - Why mess about, made him captain for the season and hopefully goes on to be a club legend. Only annoyance about Campbell is that he is highly injury prone and has missed chunks of the season.

Gary Brown (01b) - The breakthrough season for Brown and will be starting alongside Ellis most games with senior CB Budge most likely to be used as a rotation or injury to Brown or Ellis.

Joe McKay (01d) (Will change for next update) - Showed his goalscoring potential last season, mainly from the wing. With Weir being moved on maybe it will be his time to step up in the lone striker role next season.

Untagged Player Chris Mitchell not progressed really, unlike to hear anymore about him from me.

Finances & Transfers

Transfers - Lots of guys moved on again, not many seniors left in the side now.

Finances - Was in the red for most the season, the high finishing position helped but other than that it's going to be another tough year financially if i'm to carry on investing in the youth side (which is paying dividends so far).

A really good year and definitely want to challenge for promotion again next season. Main challenge will be trying to accommodate the new interesting youth players and whether a tactical re-think is required, don't ideally want to change as this has brought me to where I am now.

Onto 19/20!

oh wow thats intense so those guys should i just realease them or let them sit in there grey?

How can you release grey players? :eek:

Forget about the under age teams, just concentrate on your senior team.

Which team are you using by the way?

UD Villa de Santa Brígida - Season 16/17 (2)

Villa_zps4616e8ab.png

Transfers - Squad

League

A much better second season. I decided to continue with my 3-strikers tactic despite losing 2 of my 3 best ones. That meant I had to rely on the kids from the last youth intake to score and surprisingly they did not disappoint. Saavedra and De la Fuente ended up being my top scorers with 15 and 11 goals respectively.

Sadly my 4 highest rated players are not interested in renewing, so we will probably need a few more seasons to integrate the youth players before we can challenge for promotion.

Cups:

Only the Federation cup this year. We played really well in the cup games and won in the first 3 rounds. In the semi-finals we faced Real Madrid Castilla and they had some very impressive players so we didn’t stand a chance.

My board treats this cup as ”Not important” so maybe next year we should just go out in the first round because it was making it tougher in the league. Every round is 2 games so 8 extra games in an already busy season isn’t really helping.

Finances

We actually managed to stay on balance this year, and with more senior players leaving there’s a strong possibility that we’ll make profit next year.

Top players:

1. Alozie: Another great season from Alozie. I would have loved to keep him for longer but it looks like he will leave once his contract expires.

2. David Figueroa: He started the majority of games next to Alozie but next season he will be the leader in central midfield. Will be very important to still have a few old players in the side.

3. Roberto Eslava: A great season from my best central defender. Sadly he will be leaving us so next season it’s up to the kids in defense.

Youth intake:

Another decent intake. Many players who looks to have the potential to be decent players for this level but no real stars. Also my first non Santa Brígida-youth (still Gran Canaria though).

1. Yeray León (17A): A new striker was definitely needed if we’re going to continue with 3 strikers so this was nice. Pacy striker with good finishing.

2. Mustapha Ouchrif (17B): A promising midfielder. Will get lots of playing-time next season when Alozie leaves.

3. Juan Jesús Goñi (17C): Hm, not sure what to do with this kid. I tried to play with wingers a bit this season too but it really didn’t work. And 14 first touch, 12 technique and decent pace is too good to waste so he’s training for the striker role. I think he could turn into a decent false 9 eventually.

4. Jorge (17D): A centreback with some nice attributes. Just a bit worried about his jumping reach and strength (aswell as speed).

Noteworthy previous youths:

16A. Benito De la Fuente: A nice season from the now natural striker. 11 goals and an average rating of 6.90 is more than I had hoped for. Also raised his finishing attribute by 100%! (from 1 to 2).

16B. Armando Castillo: An impressive season next to Eslava. Next season things will be different though, he will be expected to lead the defense line.

16C. Tyronne Saavedra: My top goalscorer. He’s developing really well much thanks to all the playing time he gets. 15 goals last season and we need him to do the same in the next.

Goals before season:

*More points than last season (39) - Success

Next season:

*Top 10 and over 60 points.

You should be a good chance to win the league next year Shreddie, I wouldn't change a thing. It's easy to get carried away with a young prospect in this challenge and want to build a team around them, it's a trap! Ridgers looks really good for the level if you can get his stamina up so he can play the full 90.

Nice consolidation season druvo, hopefully the exodus of experience doesn't hurt too much going forward. I found it quite a struggle for consistency when I first turned my team over to the youth products.

I found it quite a struggle for consistency when I first turned my team over to the youth products.

Ditto! I have taken longer than normal this year to drop the final original players for youth players, but finally I have taken the step this year. Even though I extended their deals by a year to cover this year (more out of fear than anything), I have now dropped them completely (and they have started complaining!).

We now have a more talented and potential laden squad, but consistency is still a year or two away I feel.

Had some great results and runs so far, but also streaks of struggles.

200px-HistonFClogo.png

Histon FC - 2026/27 - Vanarama Conference: 6th

Squad | Transfers

What a turn around from our last effort at this level! We always looked like we belonged this time around, and although it never really looked likely we were in the hunt for a playoff spot until added time in our last game.

I had thought we were just playing for position amoung the chasing pack, but as the teams above us faltered we put on a little run at the end of the season, and going into the last game we were 8th with not much more than a mathematical chance of making it. Boreham Wood lead us by 3 points, Doncaster by a point, and Crawley were equal with us but 5 goal difference ahead.

Results oh so very nearly fell our way: Boreham Wood lost, Doncaster fell to a draw in added time, and although Crawley won by a goal, we were leading 5-0 going into added time, which if we could score again would put us in the playoffs on superior goals scored. Put it on overload and pray time, but alas we got hit on the counter!

Ah well, only really ourselves to blame for the goal difference as we lost 9-1 on aggregate to Crawley this year. :lol: Not really disappointed as we did better than I could have hoped, and promotion would have been too soon for sure anyway.

We also had a nice run in the FA Trophy, getting to the semi final against Newport Co, but an early sending off in the home leg meant we took a 1-0 loss from it, and despite us managing to level the tie at full time with the opposition down to 10 men in the return leg they scored twice to our once in extra time. I tend to use the cups to get the fringe players games and concentrate on the league, but when you get to that stage you still hope for a win.

Sadly our finances are still doing no better, an average attendance of 398 not helping. Hopefully we'll see an uptick of interest next year if we can keep up the good results, but I'm pretty sure it'll take promotion to league 2 before we have the funds to go professional.

Key Players

A great team effort, with the goals and a well shared around. However (24a) Screve Makengo was the highlight of the season, coming out of the under 18s team to be ever present in the midfield, post the highest average rating and have his attributes improve out of sight over the season.

Youth Intake

One really outstanding prospect here, as well as a few that could turn out to be useful.

• (27a) Calvin Cole - AMC/MC - Best midfield prospect I've gotten so far, will look very nice next to Makengo, maybe as soon as next year.
  • (27b) Iain Loudon - ST/AML - We seem to have a production line of left footed strikers in Histon!
  • (27c) Zema Wilmot - MR/AMR/ST - Very quick right footer, why does someone with great crossing come after I've switched to inside forwards?
  • (27d) Ross Bishop - DC/DL/DM - Reasonable defensively already and somewhat comfortable on the ball, I've wanted a centre back who can also play anchor man.

Previous Season Goals

Do a better job than 2 years ago and stay up! - Success, exactly double the points total from 2 years ago.

Next Season Goals

Push for playoffs, an incremental improvement should be enough.

Great season Shakes!

I am so mad, at myself mainly, right now :(

I had set my auto saves to happen every 3 months, instead of my usual 2 weeks, due to the long save times and due to barely any decent play times I had not played a log enough session to trigger an auto save.

While saving the game last night my PC blue screened on me, corrupting my save game!

Thankfully I always archive a save at the end of each season so I can go back and look at stuff if needed, but I was just entering February and lost all of season 8........

Just started the season again, and reset my auto save settings!

(And now I have to go through a lot of contract crap again......)

Great season Shakes, what a difference this time. Makengo looks like a great player at that level.

Nice season Toon, your rise to the top of Sweden is nicely on course. Jealous of your youth intakes.

i wouldnt be just my first team is ok after tht my bench is awful so makes my youth look better than they actually are :lol: ... but i try to get promoted every 2/3 seasons ... but i have a feeling ill have to wait another season

Ouch bad luck Braumiller, and I thought it was bad when I accidentally hit the close window X and then clicked "No" thinking it was I don't want to exit not I don't want to save! I hate dealing with the contracts the most too - I procrastinate so much at that part, once the season gets underway I get through it much quicker. Sadly all but a couple of my players expire due to the board only allowing 1 year contracts with the budget situation last year so I need to sign them all ...

Amazing how little rotation you can get away with in Sweden toonbalmy87, you just about don't need a bench.

Ouch bad luck Braumiller, and I thought it was bad when I accidentally hit the close window X and then clicked "No" thinking it was I don't want to exit not I don't want to save! I hate dealing with the contracts the most too - I procrastinate so much at that part, once the season gets underway I get through it much quicker. Sadly all but a couple of my players expire due to the board only allowing 1 year contracts with the budget situation last year so I need to sign them all ...

Amazing how little rotation you can get away with in Sweden toonbalmy87, you just about don't need a bench.

haha yeah its great how fast the season go through and you think hmmm oh only 1 major injury this season wahoooo:lol:

Started this challenge in Germany just like last year.

Took over Alemania Aachen.

They have good facilities but have a lack of players. 7 players didn't want to sign a new contract leaving me with a squad of 17. 3 of them are GK.

I hope to survive the first 2 seasons, and don't have to many injuries. After 2 seasosn I finally can use my youth players.

Great season Toon.

I started in Sweden too, with IFK Eskilstuna. Can't play much due to exam. Just finished the 4 month long pre-season. Did you ever get victim to excessive injury crisis?

Bartrcm, good luck in your journey. It will be tough managing with only 14 outfield players.

Shakes - Great season. Shows that a relegation is not the end of the world (unless you get sacked, of course).

toonbalmy87 - As has been said earlier, that's one nice looking intake.

BustaRaymes - Good luck. Personally I believe England is the ultimate challenge "within" this challenge because of the many divisions and the bad finances at lower levels. Then again, once you get to the top division you will most likely produce better youths than for example if you played in Scotland. They all have their pros and cons.

Bartrcm - Good luck.

UD Villa de Santa Brígida - Season 17/18 (3)

Villa_zps4616e8ab.png

Transfers - Squad

League

Ugh, not sure what happened here. After some early injuries to 2 of our strikers I was forced to change my tactic but nothing seemed to work. Morale kept getting lower and lower and in our last 13 games we only managed one win. Lucky for us, Extremadura (team in relegation-playoff-spot), were even worse and didn’t win a single one of their last 13 games.

In september my board agreed to upgrade the youth facilities but at the end of the season they scrapped the plans because of lack of funds. No more asking for upgrades until we have several 100k in the bank because otherwise you only end up getting disappointed.

Atleast I completed my first coaching course :).

Cups:

Because the Federation cup is treated as Not imporant I gave the youths a chance this year and went out in the first round. I wonder what happened to the Spanish cup. You would think that being a stable second division team is more deserving of being in the cup than being newly promoted.

Finances

With a loss of only 444£ (shouldn’t have asked for the 600£ coaching course :rolleyes:) I’d say that our finances are quite stable.

Top players:

1. Mustapha Ouchrif (17B): He was one of the few bright lights of this season. An average rating of 7.48 over 24 starts and 5 sub appearances in your first season is amazing.

2. José Antonio: An untagged youth player who has surprised me by a lot. Probably my first-choice central midfielder together with Ouchrif.

3. Tyronne Saavedra (16C):In a season where he played lots of the games in the left-winger position he still managed to score 17 times. Without him we would certainly have gone down.

Youth intake:

Not the best intake. Resulted in 2 tags.

Antonio Díaz (18A): A work-horse midfielder. Will probably end up being a CM.

Sergio Goñi (18B): An aggressive fullback with decent tackling. Unfortunately for him I already have 2 great prospects there. Possible retraining.

Noteworthy previous youths:

Tanausú Brito (16E): Now my best fullback and he’s still improving. Can play both on the right and left flank.

Armando Castillo (16B): Not improving as fast as I’d have liked but he’s still first choice. His lack of pace was the cause of a few goals this season.

Yeray León (17A): First choice right away. Only managed 4 goals in 25 starts but he has the excuse of it being his first season.

Goals before season:

*Top 10 and over 60 points. - Fail

Next season:

*Regroup and finish in mid table with no worry of relegation

qKLNPtW.png

IFK Eskilstuna 2016 Season Update

Season Summary

League-9th

Predicted to be the dead last of the league (50-1 bet to win the league), with a sure relegation, we proved everyone wrong and manged to be stay in mid-table comfortably. We started the campaign with a win, however, for the next 9 matches, we could not pick up a single win. This made me change my formation from 4-4-2 to 4-2-3-1. It worked, as our team became more solid defensively, with not much sacrifice in offense too. After 9 straight matches without a single win, we bounced back with a win against the eventual winner Nacka. Did not have look back from then, as we slow rose through the table. After that we lost only 5 matches. For a mid-table place with a squad of only 18 players where most players are rated as only good for the Third division is great! :D

League Fixture 1

League Fixture 2

Players' Stat

The Youths

Youth Intake

Forgot to take a picture of the whole intake. Sorry about that.

YP01A: Much needed goalkeeper cover. Looks good all around for a young player. Need to upgrade his attributes though if he wants to be my first choice.

YP01B: Resolute personality, versatile, can cover all defensive positions. Good attributes in some areas, but stamina and some mental attributes need upgrades if he wants to play more games.

YP01C: Can be a great playmaker for the club if his composure and passing improves.

YP01D: Can cover both wing positions. Unselfish, possess good speed and decent dribbling. Needs work on some mental attributes though, especially on the off the ball movement. Rated as the best player of the youth intake.

YP01E: Physically great, but needs to improve his composure and passing.

YP01F: Do not remember the last time I had a "Model professional" regen. Slow, so doesn't look like I will play him as striker or definitely not as a winger. Instead, I am thinking about retraining him as a CB or DM. What do you thing guys?

Finances

Poor, with a projected balance of -693k euros! Board is not even letting me do a coaching course because of lack of funding, although they did let 2 of my staffs do it! They keep reducing the percentage of transfer revenue available too. Now it is only 5%.

They did let me update the Junior Coaching. It is "average" now.

Transfers

All clean. Safari's transfer occurred before I arrived.

Good season abirdc, and a solid intake. I love a retraining project but I'd probably caution against 01F becoming a DM/CB: his defensive attributes need a lot of work, and with him knowing ST/AML/MR positions some of his growth will naturally go towards attacking attributes no matter how you train him. While he'll never be a speed freak, he can probably be made acceptably fast easier than he can be made into a defender.

Good season abirdc, and a solid intake. I love a retraining project but I'd probably caution against 01F becoming a DM/CB: his defensive attributes need a lot of work, and with him knowing ST/AML/MR positions some of his growth will naturally go towards attacking attributes no matter how you train him. While he'll never be a speed freak, he can probably be made acceptably fast easier than he can be made into a defender.

Thanks Shakes for the advice. Yeah, I guess you are right. No matter how great his personality is, he will not become a good defensive player overnight. Plus I need back-up for striker position anyway. I would scrap the idea of retraining him for now and would work on his quickness.

Alemannia Aachen - Third division - 2015-2016

Predicted finish: 20th

Final position: 14th Past positions

After losing 7 players who didn't want to sign a new contract, I only kept a squad of 17 players including 3 GK. This was going to be a very difficult season with a such a small squad. But we didn't disappoint this season. We stayed almost the whole season around mid-table, and never been in a relegation battle. The only problem that I occured during the season was the fact that I had a number of games that I only had 1 or 2 subs at the bench. I think I can promote 1 youth player to the frst team next season but I'm not sure.

Games 1

Games 2

German cup: didn't enter this season and I don't think I will enter it next season.

Youth intake: Very good with 5 potential 5* and 3 potential 4.5* players

Dominic Grauer (YP1a)

Roel Vink (YP1b)

Peter Hartmann (YP1c)

Giacomo Marinelli (YP1d)

Muharrem Lekaj (YP1e)

Harald Hoffmann (YP1f)

Stefan Schneider (YP1g)

Korbinian Grimm (YP1h)

Transfers: 7 going out

Goals for next season. Just staying up, everything more is a bonus.

200px-HistonFClogo.png

Histon FC - 2027/28 - Vanarama Conference: 4th

Squad | Transfers

I asked for incremental improvement as we got it, a single point better. Was really one of those seasons where we robbed ourselves, I'd guess in all bar maybe half a dozen games we looked the better side, but too often failed to get reward for effort, underlining this was the fact that at the half way mark we had the second best goal difference but sat 13th on the table.

In any case we did manage to do just enough to make the playoffs, although making it was in doubt until the very last game.

First leg of the playoff semi-final at home to Aldershot and we have a comfortable 2-0 lead ... player sent off and we lose 3-2. Second leg they have a player sent off in the 34th minute and somehow we just can't manage to score. 3-2 loss on aggregate, better luck next year.

Actually red cards were a real problem - 7 on the year. Might be due to the patch, or just bad luck?

We did however take a consolation prize from the season:

c411Qth.png

Key Players

Our 5 attackers really worked as a team, each hitting the double digit mark in both goals and assists. (23a) Aidan Potter has developed into our main attacking option, and broke the record for most player of the match awards. His 10 goals were key in our FA trophy run. (16a) Adam James has now taken the league appearance record for us, with 455 ... at 28 he should have time to push it well past 500.

Youth Intake

A good intake with 5 players worth a tag and importantly all have decent enough starting stats to give me hope they'll actually reach their potential.

• (28a) Stacey Malton - GK - Poor aerial ability and positioning, but otherwise looks promising, I feel he's a good chance to develop into a first team keeper.
  • (28b) Taylor Fenn - AMR/MR - Forced into an early debut due to injuries - he already looks better than our previous youths who have had a year to develop. Learning AML to be an inside forward.
  • (28c) Patrick Bammant - ML/AML - With good left foot attackers already and a lack of left footed fullbacks he's being retrained.
  • (28d) Colin Clattenburg - AMC/MC - Poor mental attributes means he may be a late bloomer.
  • (28e) Mark Howard - MC/AMC - If he can get his quickness up then I think he fits the all-rounder type mould I want from my midfielders.

Previous Season Goals

Push for playoffs, an incremental improvement should be enough. - Success

Next Season Goals

With the FA Trophy won, nothing to play for at this level, time for promotion. :)

Congrats Shakes! That is awesome :thup:

Going to leave you as the solo Vanarama Conference team for now, as I am pausing my Dulwich challenge :(

Losing the season (my fault) has put me in the doldrums with them at the moment.

Looking for a completely new league to play in, and after poking around I am going to visit the land of Vodka for the first time, Russia!

I have holidayed, and reloaded a bunch of times and the teams available are a real mixture of interesting! Some quick wikipedia'ing reveals a lot of teams are resurrections of old teams who went bankrupt or similar due to difficulties with the Soviet breakup.

I have 7 teams to chose from so far (still reloading a little to see if anymore arise), but they include;

* One team with a 7,000 stadium currently, but a new 45,000 stadium ready in time for the 2018 World Cup!

* Three teams with over 2 million in the bank

* One with a synthetic grass surface (I have a soft spot here, as my Swedish team last year started out this way as well)

I haven't yet decided which route I am going to go. One thing is for sure, with only 2 playable leagues, the curve is going to be very steep, especially once you hit the top tier with the South American imports and Moscow money.....

v1n1akabozo - In FM13 I did give up after a promotion/relegation cycle in England, and I finished the challenge elsewhere, so it's a valid strategy! :o

Braumiller - Understandable really, playing a whole English season over again is painful! Good luck in Russia, I think you're right that it'll be tough to establish yourself there. Will the team own the 45k stadium or rent?

Shreddie - I think I saw in the feedback thread that there's a bug with the built in screenshot feature in 15.2. I use http://myimgur.eden.fm/ to grab screenshots and upload to imgur, when you take a screenshot it copies the image URL to the clipboard once it's done uploading, makes putting together a post easier that way.

Braumiller - Understandable really, playing a whole English season over again is painful! Good luck in Russia, I think you're right that it'll be tough to establish yourself there. Will the team own the 45k stadium or rent?

Not sure, but the upkeep on it has the potential to be an albatross around your neck.

Below are the clubs in contention for the Russia adventure.

9HR9evO.jpg

red highlight = perceived disadvantage

green highlight = perceived advantage

Couple of landmarks - we've hit regional rep (probably in large part due to the FA Trophy win) which puts us in the top half of reputation for our division. We'll see if the attendance comes with it next year. Also after 13 seasons I can say I have more wins than losses ... maybe in celebration of this the board finally let me go on my first coaching course!

Also we made a 49k profit! Basically only because we won the FA Trophy, our attendances still sucked, but still it beats losing money.

Archived