FM15: Southampton F.C. - #WeMarchOn

Matthew Le God

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good luck with Boca RTH :) Are you going to start new thread in career section?

It would be hard to justify, as I'm not really embarking on any sort of career save.

I've got "open" saves with Boca, Southampton, IFK Goteborg and Telstar on the go and I'm just fiddling with different set ups in each save.

At Boca I'm using a normal 4-1-2-2-1, Saints has the 5-3-2 (though that is changing to a 5-3-2), Goteborg has an odd 2-3-2-3 and Telstar have a 4-2-3-1 :)

I went back to this save a night or two ago, and seem to have rediscovered an affinity for it :)

Only things to note are a change of system to a conventional 4-2-3-1 Wide, and the sale of Kongolo to Bayern. I won't replace him, as my squad was built round a 5-3-2 system, so we actually needed to lose a DC to keep everyone happy.

Early signs for the 4-2-3-1 are that I have (temporarily) found the goalscoring form that I never seem to be able to maintain.

I went back to this save a night or two ago, and seem to have rediscovered an affinity for it :)

Only things to note are a change of system to a conventional 4-2-3-1 Wide, and the sale of Kongolo to Bayern. I won't replace him, as my squad was built round a 5-3-2 system, so we actually needed to lose a DC to keep everyone happy.

Early signs for the 4-2-3-1 are that I have (temporarily) found the goalscoring form that I never seem to be able to maintain.

Good to see you're back :D How much did you sell Kongolo?

Hey folks,

Been slowly making my way through a Southampton save and have just started the second season.

My first season was pretty good; managed to finish second in the league, while pretty much doing nothing in the cups.

Got Berahino in first season for 15 million, and he banged in 32 goals for me in all competitions and was an all round excellent acquisition.

Also bought in Lucas Romero who has been excellent playing in CM and DM positions and his value has doubled since I bought him, already rejecting bids of 30mil+ from all the big boys.

Clyne fell out with me over wanting to move, so I sold him to Tottenham for around 20 million and bought Joel Ward from Crystal Palace for about 8 million and he too performed very solidly.

I bought in Zakaria Bakkali, for around 8 million. Didnt play him a huge amount first season, but he chipped in with about 5 goals and 3 assists playing as an inside forward on the left. Sent him out on loan to QPR for the second season.

Lastly, I bought Odegaard for peanuts.

Anyway, first season was brilliant. Pretty much unbeatable at home, my favourite result being a 4-0 win over City (Honorable mention goes to beating Sunderland 7-0) .

Cups I wasnt too bothered about and I lost in the first few rounds after putting out kids.

Best performers of the season were Saido Mane, Ward-Prowse, Berahino, and Tadic.

Start of the second season, Madrid put in a 30million offer for Scheiderlin, so I duly accepted, and used the money to buy Strootman from Roma for around 40 million.

I sold Ramirez for 9million after his loan finished with Hull, Osvaldo went to Inter for 6 million, Davis to stoke for 1 million, and Jack Cork to West Ham for 5 million.

My squad was looking a bit thin after that, so was the bank balance after the Strootman deal, but I managed to get Victor Moses and Ryan Bertrand in from Chelsea for a combined 10 million, Dele Alli from MK Dons for 1 million, van der Wiel from PSG for 2.1 million, and Jason Steele for 5 million from Middlesbrough.

I also acquired Wilfried Zaha on loan for the season, and got Danny Wilson and Michael Keane for free.

My squad is pretty strong now, but once I can, I will be strengthening the defence and that is, by far, the weakest part of the squad.

Sorry for the **** formatting.

I'm in September of the 3rd Season, overall the first 2 seasons were looking very good. Finished 4th in the 1st, and 2nd in the 2nd ;)

After 2nd Season I lost 2 of my best players because of Minimum Release Clauses: Caner Erkin went for only 23Mil to Juventus as he was my best player in overall rating :(

The other one was Max Kruse who wanted to join dortmund and they met his Clause at 31Mil, my transfer revenue was only at 35% which was really bad, don't know if the signings i made can be as good as them,

so, this im how my team look right now:

GK: Valdes, Forster

WB®: Peruzzi, O. Sorg

WB(L): Ghoulam, Targett

D©: Alderweireld, Balanta, Mammana, Stones

HB(D): Wanyama, Gil Romero

BBM(S): Schneiderlin, Cleverley

AP(S): Ward-Prowse, Hughes

IF(A): Depay, Odegaard

W(S): Tadic, Malcom

F9(S): Tevez, Ljajic, Dybala

With Jovic out on loan I think i will have to offload one of the strikers, don't really like Ljajic, Dybala is starting to attract my interest :)

Morning all.

firstly, excellent OP :D

Secondly, I started a game as Ajax - went unbeaten in the league in first season and following a dreadful Champions League performance in season two (and half a season without a loss) I decided to start looking for other jobs. Southampton manager Ronald Koeman wasn't looking too secure with the Saints languishing in 19th at the midway point of the season and he was, unsurprisingly, sacked. I applied and Ajax asked me to apologise or resign. I resigned and Saints immediately came in for me.

So, half a season to turn things around.

Before Arrival (BA) the following players were sold and bought:

Sold:

Wanyama - Atletico - £19.75m

Tadic - Dortmund - £15.5m (idiots)

Davis - Norwich - £2.1m

Boruc and Yoshida were allowed to leave on frees

Bought:

Season 1

Nicolaj Thomsen - AAB - £2.1m

Nir Biton - Celtic - £2.9m

Erik Sviatchenko - Midtjylland - £1.7m

Virgil Van Dijk - Celtic - £5.25m

Claudio Yacub - West Brom - £15.5m

Season 2:

Jordan Ayew - Lorient - £6.75m

Patrick Van Aanholt - Sunderland - £5.75m

Gary Woods - Leyton Orient - £250k

Sebastian Coates - Liverpool - £1.9m

Oriel Romeu - Chelsea - £7m

Ondrej Duda - Legia - £5.5m

Rafik Banemmra - MC Alger - 90k

Michu - Swansea - £550k

After my arrival (AA)

Only one signing during my first transfer window and that was the resigning of Betrand on loan from Chelsea. Future fee set to £2.2m so we shall see.

A tough few fixtures to start with away at West Ham and Man Utd resulted in 2 losses. Should have won both, having been ahead, but the fitness amongst the squad was awful. Next up came our first win. 2-1 against Norwich which was followed by a superb 2-2 draw with Liverpool. Chelsea then dicked us 4-2 (2-2 with 10 minutes remaining, more fitness issues)

and then things turned slightly. 3-3 away at Villa was followed by a 4-2 win at the Emirates and a 2-1 win home v Newcastle! 6 games left and I'm expecting 5 wins with the only loss potentially against Man City.

Can't believe how poorly they are doing. Even worse is that the bank balance is £12m in the red! How on Earth?!?!

I will be investigating this and looking to make the team my own in the summer. I signed Romero and Balanta for Ajax and they will only move for £25-30m if at all.

Currently unsure about Osvaldo, Pelle and Long - all started very poorly for me :(

Josh Sims has been promoted from the reserves and is playing out of his skin!

any tips welcomed.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just started a Southampton save. Fantastic advice to cash in on the Ox clause at the start to give some extra funds. Signed Lucas Romero - £6.5m, Balanta - £6.75m, Odegaard (joining Jan) - £1.2m, Aleksander Mitrovic - £10.5m. Having issues with work permits of young starts such as Tariq and Savitskiy, both signed but the club can't find any affiliate clubs to send them to. As this is my first game on FM15 is training any different on this game? Do you generally use the normal schedules or create/download?

I've just started a Southampton save. Fantastic advice to cash in on the Ox clause at the start to give some extra funds. Signed Lucas Romero - £6.5m, Balanta - £6.75m, Odegaard (joining Jan) - £1.2m, Aleksander Mitrovic - £10.5m. Having issues with work permits of young starts such as Tariq and Savitskiy, both signed but the club can't find any affiliate clubs to send them to. As this is my first game on FM15 is training any different on this game? Do you generally use the normal schedules or create/download?

Have run into the same problems with Tariq and Savitskiy. May help to play them in friendlies, and offer them out on loan, dont' just list them.

Training is pretty simple - you train a player for a given role or on a specific skill. Either way works so it just depends on what you want to improve.

End of November and my team is flying. 3rd in the league and could go 2nd with the game in hand. Massive let off coming back from 3-0 down at half time to West Ham (don't get me started) to win 4-3 with a Pelle wondergoal on 90+2. Didn't plan on starting Long to be honest but he has been sensational. Tadic, Clyne and Balanta all deserving special mentions too. Couple of players whinging that they are not getting enough first team football, but I can't afford to play them when doing so well and players performing. Mitrovic has just hit 4 past QPR! I do seem to be conceding too many goals for my liking at the moment, will look into that.

I remember in the last game the chairman gave you some more money going into the January transfer window, is it the same in this? If so roughly how much? I need another FB or two as Targett isn't really up to being first in line.

• 4 weeks later...

Will be doing a Saints save tonight now the update is out :) The squad looks exceptional, only looking to bring in backups, a RB, a CDM and a striker, possibly a goalkeeper too.

Can Elia's loan be cancelled anyone know? Looking at playing a narrow diamond and he just won't fit in that system, either as a CAM or ST.

Looking to sign: Peruzzi (backup to Clyne), One of the Romero's (back up to Wanyama for the first season), was tempted by Saviola for ST but seeing Searley have success with Mitrovic, who I've wanted to try this year, I may be tempted by him and put him up front with Pelle. Bully those defenders!

alright into april in first season 2015

sitting 8th atm which isnt the best but its been a tough first sason with injuries.

Signed lucas romero, balanta and got jovic joing on 1.1.2016.

made the semi of the capital one cup lost to man united,

now have made the semi of the fa cup and have drawn man united again.., and will proably lose.

using a 4-1-2-2-1 wide with inside fowards workoing not to bad as control and high pressing but agianst the bigger teams its useless so have been using counter and drop deeper.

oh yes morgan schiedilein left sold him to arsenal as he wanted to leave for 24mil pounds.not ideal but yeah i like to let people leave if they want to.

would be nice to sneak into 7th spot past everton just in case we might still get europe if not i expect next year to be better not sure if to sign up bertrand and alderwiend yet or who to get as backup for them

Hi guys,

Just finished first season and managed a respectable 6th and subsequently Europa League qualification. There's a number of clubs sniffing around the usual culprits: Ward-Prowse, Schneiderlin, Clyne and Wanyama. The latter resulted in a concrete bid of £26million rising to £37.5million after bonuses and installments that I just couldn't turn down.

I managed to make a few astute signings that buffered my wafer thin squad, in the first season my squad was padded out with loan signings already at the club (Alderwield, Elija, Djuric) and I also brought in Jordan Ibe and Aidan McGeady as back ups on loan. Coupled with the signings of Balanta and Lucas Romero at the beginning of the save, the beginning of the second season has seen the arrivals of: Timo Horn (GK) for £7million, Winston Reid (CB) £700k, Gil Romero (DM) £6m, Jordie Clasie (CM) £8m and renewed the loans of Alderwield and Ibe. Jay Rodriguez is like a new signing as well after recovering from injury.

Usually I end up buying one world class player but I wanted to bulk out the squad maybe at the expense of a bit of quality but we'll see how the second season goes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i have just finished pre season and most of my ins and outs transfer wise. The team went to Germany on pre season tour and went unbeaten during it winning 3, drawing 2. We finished pre season with a home game against Catania which we won 3-0.

Im playing the usual 4-1-2-2-1 formation as i believe the anchor man (wanyama) is key to my philosophy playing attacking full backs. I want to try and play like the squad IRL, fast attacking fluid football.

My aims this season is to push for the top 6, i think my side have the quality to get into the top 6 but will have to be on their best and avoid big injuries during the process. I want to bring through the excellent youth the club has with the likes of Targett, Reed, JWP, Isgrove, Gallagher, Sims & Hesketh.

PLAYERS BROUGHT IN:

Munir (loan) - Barcelona

Sergi Samper (loan) - Barcelona

PLAYERS OUT:

Isgrove (loan)

Sims (loan)

Gallagher (loan)

Hesketh (loan)

Not spent anything on bringing players in as ive said i believe in my team so just added the exciting barca pair Munir & Samper. If i do think i need to bring a player in it will more than likely be at Right Back, Back up for Clyne.

Next update will be after 2 months worth of games.

Decided to start up a Southampton save. Love clubs with good Youth Academies:

1st season - finished 8th | won League Cup - Europa League Qualification | 3rd rnd FA cup (no transfers).

All in all quite successful. Had a form slump after Xmas when i lost 6 PL games in a row. Squad was a bit thin, and i had 4-5 unhappy players from rejecting xfers.

Just completed 2nd season pre-season:

OUT (Notable):

Artur Boruc - FREE

Sadio Mane - 11.75m

Jose Fonte - 2.4m

Shane Long - 6.25m

Maya Yoshida - 4.7m

Graziano Pelle - 6.5m

INS: (28m budget | 1.1m wage)

Eder Balanta - 7.5m

Sergi Roberto - 4.5m

Nicola Leali - FREE

Lucas Romero - 7.5m

Davide Santon - 8.5m

Angel Corea - LOAN

Rafinha - LOAN

Munir - LOAN

Jese - LOAN

Micah Richards - FREE

Squad:

GKs: Fraser Forster | Nicola Leali

CBs: Eder Balanta | Micah Richards | Florin Gardos | Jason McCarthy | Jack Stephens

FBs: Nathaniel Clyne | Ryan Bertrand | Davide Santon | Matthew Taggett

CMs: Morgan Scheiderlin | Victor Wanyama | Lucas Romero | Sergi Robert | James Ward-Prowse

APs/Treqs: Dusan Tadic | Rafinha | Munir | Steven Davis

WINGs: Gaston Ramirez | Angel Correa

STs: Jese | Pablo Osvaldo | Jay Rodriguez

Well rounded squad - Feel im a bit short at CB. Unfortunately missed out on Winston Reid (FREE) and Phil Jones (16.5m). Would have liked to have kept Toby Alderweireld but i though 95k pw was a bit steep. Monitoring Terence Kongolo, Bruno Martins Indi & Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa. See how i go.

Have Osvaldo, Davis, Mayuka & Gardos all on the Transfer List. Minimal Interest. Continental football has kept Clyne, Schneiderlin & Wanyama content. Feel i have them covered if i receive good offers.

UPDATE:

Ended up adding Yanga-Mbiwa to the side for 5m. Mayuka was sold for FREE, and im trying the same with Gardos.

Heavy interest in Bertrand but i managed to sign him up until 2020. Schneiderlin and Wanyama both have interest from Manchester United - said ill accept bids when they come if enough. Clyne in last season of contract and threw a dummy spit when i rejected Liverpool. Says he wants to join a team who can "win the title" - they finished 10th 1st season. Considering offering him out now so i dont lose him for free - but i want atleast 15m.

Quick Update:

Ended up drawing SK Sturm Graz in the 3rd Qual rnd of EURO cup, won 7-3 on agg. Beat Krasnodar 7-3 on agg in the Play off round too. Add that to a 3-1 away win over Palace, 2-0 home win over Wigan and a 3-1 home win over Norwich, we've started the season really well. Jay Rodriguez in fine form after his injuries in season 1, with 5 in 4.

On the transfer front, got Gardos off the books with a loan move to Wigan, while i received a xfer deadline day bid worth 28m for Dusan Tadic that i ended up accepting. Will be a chance for James Ward Prowse to step up.

So season 2015 ended up being one of my best in the game. Somehow, I’ve ended up winning the Premier League and FA cup double. Beat Tottenham by a point, securing the trophy with a 2-1 home win over Liverpool on the final day. Beat Man United in the final, 2-0 in extra time!

That double was almost a treble. Had a great run in the Euro Cup, unfortunately knocked out by Galatasaray 1-0 AET in the semi finals. I couldn’t repeat my heroics in the League Cup, knocked out on penalties by Tottenham in the 4th round.

Squad wise, I added Kyriakos Papadopoulos (6.75m), Nathan (4m) and Martin Odegaard (Loan) in the January window. Nathan had a serious injury early on, however both Odegaard and Papadopoulos had huge impacts on the season. Lost Nathaniel Clyne in January for 9.5m to Inter – his contract was expiring so I cashed in.

Squad ended up being:

GK – Fraser Forster | Nicola Leali

FB – Davide Santon | Ryan Bertrand | Matthew Targett

CD – Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa | Eder Balanta | Micah Richards | Kyriakos Papadopoulos

CM – Victor Wanyama | Morgan Schneiderlin | Lucas Romero | James Ward-Prowse | Sergi Roberto

TREQ –| Nathan | Angel Correa (loan)

AP – Martin Odegaard (loan) | Rafinha (loan)

W – Gaston Ramirez | Munir (loan)

ST – Jay Rodriguez | Pablo Daniel Osvaldo | Jese (loan)

I’ve managed to make Rafinha permanent, with his contract expiring at Barcelona. Angel Correa was outstanding, and im going to drop some serious cash on him to get him in permanent. Ramirez and Osvaldo are both TL and im hoping to clear them off the books despite good contributions.

Cant wait to see what my TL budget is going to be, will let you know how I get on in preseason and the ins and outs!

Just wrapped up the Transfer Window: Budget: £40m

INS:

Paul Talhuttu - £7.5m (Regen)

Kieran Gibbs - £4m

Paul Nardi - £3m

Sime Vrsaljko – £2.9m

Alberto Cerri – £1.5m

Lee Jong-Sung – £1.5m (Regen)

Daniele Rugani – £1.3m

Rafinha – FREE

Munir – LOAN extension (season)

Angel Correa – LOAN extension (season)

Martin Odegaard – LOAN extension (season)

OUTS:

Gaston Ramirez – £15m

Pablo Daniel Osvaldo – £10m

Micah Richards –5.5m

Ryan Seager – £750k

Matthew Targett – LOAN (season)

Lee Jong-Sung – LOAN (season)

Nicola Leali – LOAN (season)

Jake Hesketh – LOAN (season)

Squad:

GK – Fraser Forster | Paul Nardi

FB – Davide Santon | Ryan Bertrand | Sime Vrsaljko | Kieran Gibbs

CD – Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa | Eder Balanta | Kyriakos Papadopoulos | Daniele Rugani

CM – Victor Wanyama | Morgan Schneiderlin

B2B - Lucas Romero | Sergi Roberto

TREQ – Nathan | Angel Correa (loan)

AP – James Ward-Prowse | Martin Odegaard (loan)

W – Rafinha | Munir (loan)

ST – Jay Rodriguez | Alberto Cerri

Very happy with my work in the TL period. Gibbs & Vrsaljko will add some much needed depth at FB, while Rugani, Nardi & Cerri are all hot prospects who i will look to expose to first team football in cup competitions. Happy to cash in on Ramirez, Osvaldo and Richards, they all performed really well in season 15/16 and thought it was a perfect opportunity to demand money for them after 7+ season averages.

Board have demanded top 4, QFs of CL, and to win FA and LC. See how we go!

I won the Community Shield, defeating Spurs 5-3. Had a tough draw to start the season, playing Chelsea away, Liverpool away, Arsenal home. I've come through with 4 points. Champions League draw will see me play Benfica, PSG & Legia in the group stages. Should be interesting. Squad is fully fit at the moment (touch wood) so im hoping to have the depth to last the season. Have my whole budget still remaining, trying to build up the balance.

2016/2017 season ended up being another successful season. In the league, I finished runners up to a rampant Chelsea. Finished on 85 points, with Chelsea on 93. I won the league on 84 points the previous season, so was happy to improve overall.

Knocked out in the 5th round of the League Cup (played my development squad) and the QFs on the Champions League. Lost 2-1 on aggregate to A. Madrid despite dominating both games. However, we were able to win the FA Cup for a 2nd successive season, this time defeating the blue of Manchester 3-1 in the final.

Predominately, the squad was:

GKs: Fraser Forster | Paul Nardi

FBs: Davide Santon | Sime Vrsaljko | Keiran Gibbs | Ryan Bertrand

CDs: Eder Balanta | Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa | Daniele Rugani | Kyriakos Papadopoulos

CMs: Morgan Schneiderlin | Victor Wanyama

BBMs: Sergi Roberto | Lucas Romero

APs: James Ward-Prowse | Martin Odegaard

TREQs: Nathan | Munir

Ws: Angel Correa | Rafinha

STs: Jay Rodriguez

Unfortunately Sergi Roberto hasn’t come on very well. Casual personality doesn’t fit in with the squad and im looking to move him on over the TL period. Papadopoulos is also disgruntled and wont budge. He’s an elite defender with 3 years left on his contract so im not settling for any less than 20-25m.

About to hit the TL period now so will update at the end of the period.

So i received a budget of £50 mil and was really keen to add to the squad: Quite a few players were ready for new contracts and i feel like we can add some much needed depth to the side to challenge in all competitions.

I was able to bring Thiago into the squad after he had contract disputes with Bayern. I already had Rafinha so i think that swayed him to come. I made Angel Correa a permanent deal after 2 strong loan spells. I was hoping to do the same with Munir but unfortunately i couldn't compete with PSGs wealth. Unfortuantely i lost Eder Balanta. Out of no where, RM lay £50 mil upfront for him and activate his release clause. Was gutted. Tried desperately to get Varane to come the other way but he wasn't too keen. Settled for Terence Kongolo as someone to develop and now hoping Papadouplous will stop being a sook and lead the defence.

INS:

Thiago – FREE – Bayern Munich

Angel Correa – £23.5 – Atletico Madrid

Terence Kongolo - £17.5m – Feyenoord

Alessandro Coppola - £3.2m – Empoli (Regen)

Mamute - £2.5m – Sao Paulo (Regen)

Joshua Kimmich - £2m – Bayern Munich

Viktor Fischer - £525k – Ajax

Martin Odegaard - LOAN - Ream Madrid (season)

OUTS:

Eder Balanta - £50m – Real Madrid (Minimum Release Clause)

Sergi Roberto - £12.5m – Bournemouth

Nicola Leali - £5m – Wigan

Jake Hesketh - £1.7m – Burnley

Matthew Targett - £600k – Charlton

Jack Stephens - £525k – Bristol City

Harrison Reed - £275k – Fulham

Florin Gardos – FREE – Wigan

Steven Davis – FREE – Bournemouth

Have ended up drawing Bayern, Ajax and Braga in my CL group. Spurs in the 3rd round of the LC. Unfortunately lost the Community Shield to Chelsea 6-5 on pens after 3-3. They're an absolute powerhouse in the game at the moment. Overall, my squad for the season ahead is:

GK: Fraser Forster | Paul Nardi

FB: Davide Santon | Sime Vrsaljko | Keiran Gibbs | Ryan Bertrand

CD: Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa | Kyriakos Papadopoulos | Daniele Rugani | Terence Kongolo

CM: Morgan Schneiderlin | Joshua Kimmich

BWM: Lucas Romero | Victor Wanyama

Treq: Nathan | Thiago

AP: James Ward-Prowse | Martin Odegaard

W: Angel Correa | Rafinha

ST: Jay Rodriguez | Lee Jong-Sung (regen)

So ive managed to play a couple of seasons since my last post (got to love uni holidays).

2017/2018 Summary:

Won the League and Capitol One cup.

2018/2019 Summary:

Unfortunately finished 3rd in the league (top 3 all on 84 points, Chelsea won with GD). Did however retain the Capitol One cup and finally broke through in Europe, Lifting the European Champions Cup! Was a tough run aswell, knocking out Lille, Bayern, Juventus and Barcelona to win it.

Squad has seen some heavy INs and OUTs since then: Notable are:

Ins:

Serge Aurier - £4.5m - PSG

Raphael Varane - £18.75m - Real Madrid

Martin Odegaard - £42.5m - Real Madrid

Gerard Deulofeu - £10.25m - PSG

Andy Pardew - £9.5m - Crystal Palace (regen)

Ross Barkley - £9.5m - Everton

Outs:

Kyriakos Papadopoulos - £8m - Inter

Ryan Bertrand - £7.75m - Newcastle

Davide Santon - £18.75m - Real Madrid

Kieran Gibbs - £5.5m - QPR

Viktor Fischer - £3.5m - Wigan

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa - £20.5m - Real Madrid

Rafinha - £45m - Juventus

Morgan Schneiderin - £20m - Juventus

Jay Rodriguez - £12.5m - West Ham

Thiago - £33m - Lazio

Serge Aurier - £27.5m - PSG

Victor Wanyama - £22.5m - Juventus

Alberto Cerri - £7.25m - Reading

I've made alot of money selling players, and the club is now one of the Richest in the world. All loans are paid off, and we have a balance of over £300m with an estimated value of £937m.

I've turned my focus to refreshing the squad (pretty much sold most players over 28) and are looking to give my youth prospects there chance after 3-4 years at the club:

Squad:

GK: Fraser Forster | Paul Nardi

FB: Sime Vrsaljko | Serif Cakal (regen) | Yury Kulagin (regen)

CD: Terence Kongolo | Daniele Rugani | Raphael Varane

CM: Robbie Millar (regen) | Andy Pardew (regen)

B2B: Lucas Romero | Joshua Kimmich

W: Angel Correa | Gerard Deulofeu

AP: Ross Barkley | James Ward-Prowse

T: Martin Odegaard | Nathan

CF: Lee Jong-Sung (regen) | Alessandro Coppola (regen)

Team has an average age of 23, so i reduced it heavily as it was 27. We're also the quickest team in the competition. Game is struggling to produce Central defenders at the moment, with no decent regens coming through. Plenty of FBs tho (opposite to what im used to).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived