Hat-trick penalty takers!!

For the love of god is there anyway to override this annoying as hell feature! I really dont care if my centre half is on a hat trick! he does not hit penalties for a reason! cost me the game and with it a place in the cup final.

Exactly!! It`s a good feature when implemented good. Like say you`re 3-0 in the lead then yes no problem but this is what happened in my situation.

I lost the first leg 2-0 in Schalke, was leading 2-0 in the return leg when my FB steps up to take the penalty as he scored the previous 2...WTF!!!!

he is absolutely terrible!.he misses and i end up going out on away goals rule 3-1(w) ......I DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT.

Guys, how often do you actually see your penalties saved?

1. They NEVER miss the target.

2. The GK's very rarely save them.

3. When the GK's do save them it seems to be down to the GK pulling off a belter rather than because it was a poor penalty.

I'm experimenting with my GK taking pens again next season just to test this. I have 3 GK's who are likely to feature. Each of them has a pen rating of "2"! :lol:

Guys, how often do you actually see your penalties saved?

1. They NEVER miss the target.

2. The GK's very rarely save them.

3. When the GK's do save them it seems to be down to the GK pulling off a belter rather than because it was a poor penalty.

I'm experimenting with my GK taking pens again next season just to test this. I have 3 GK's who are likely to feature. Each of them has a pen rating of "2"! :lol:

Penalties in this version are completely screwed. As you say, they never miss the target ... EVER. Goalkeepers make occasional saves.

However, I have had commentary once saying that a player had missed a penalty. He didn't, of course, the animation showed him placing it into the bottom corner and scoring. The commentary for the replay said the penalty had been blazed over.

Archived