Flares?

I'm aware some teams have radical supporters who display flares during matches.

Can i find a list of teams who share this trait? perhaps it's only certain countries? Or certain competitions, for example: Only in europa league against Eastern European teams?

Does anyone have knowledge regarding this? any links? past experience? ect

A quick check of Google shows that flares have popped up in Russia, eastern Europe, Spain, South America, Australia, and even at Premier League games, smuggled in by 8-year-olds for their parents. They're even popping up at MLS games and friendlies played in the US.

If you search "flares" here in General Comments, I'm sure there are a couple dozen threads about them.

A quick check of Google shows that flares have popped up in Russia, eastern Europe, Spain, South America, Australia, and even at Premier League games, smuggled in by 8-year-olds for their parents. They're even popping up at MLS games and friendlies played in the US.

If you search "flares" here in General Comments, I'm sure there are a couple dozen threads about them.

I'm asking about flares in FM14.

I've already used the search bar, hence asking this question.

Have you seen them in-game?

I'm in the premier league with FC United and I still see flares a couple times a year

Strange how FC United would have flares, It must mean they have die hard fans.

I'm wondering if this is a trait for certain clubs, if someone could confirm this, would be excellent.

Archived