[FM 14.2.0]IMBA Tiki-Taka dominance from TotalFootballFan!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I score plenty but im winning game 6-3 and 4-2 ect...

I can only advise you, when you lead +2 goals, just change for tactic that I uploaded in bottom of the front post. Sometimes when you lead only +1 goal but it’s 80+ minutes of the game you also can change for this tactic.

I know that feeling it’s hard to stop -)) because with this tactic you are creating crazy amount of chances and have great possession and you want score more and more -)) but at some point you need to stop and protect what you have achieved -))

i didn't understand, should i use the "mark specific player" during the match? AMCR marks the opposite DL and AMCL marks DR?

when you say its preset, how can i check it?

You don’t need set anything. It’s already build in tactic. In order to check if manual marking has been set just go tactical screen during the match because manual marking becomes available only during the match.

I can only advise you, when you lead +2 goals, just change for tactic that I uploaded in bottom of the front post. Sometimes when you lead only +1 goal but it’s 80+ minutes of the game you also can change for this tactic.

I know that feeling it’s hard to stop -)) because with this tactic you are creating crazy amount of chances and have great possession and you want score more and more -)) but at some point you need to stop and protect what you have achieved -))

Thanks. I will try with the defending but i know what you mean when you say its hard to stop because the goals look great.

Great tactic :D

Have you guys got a problem conceding? I'm with Manchester United in the first season and im getting torn apart by the same ball every game. Through ball straight through my two defenders. I score plenty but im winning game 6-3 and 4-2 ect...

I'm having the exact same problem. Through ball straight up the middle through my defenders.

Every single time. It's maddening.

The defensive tweak works, but if the opposition gets a couple of these off before I can secure a lead, I'm screwed.

I might look to tweak the back line a bit to see if this can be remedied.

Or maybe we just have crap DCs. :p

Guys, I’ve just finished to add position’s description and attributes. I recommend check it out because it adds greatly to success.

hello, can you add the importants / green attributs for the sweep keeper? or is it enough to chose the keeper with best; aerial ability, handling, reflexes, one on ones, and rushing out ?

***********************VERY IMPORTANT**********************

Guys, maybe someone isn’t noticed yet but in 14.2.0 there’s very frustrating bug – when you change between tactics some settings from one tactic migrate to another and it mixed up!

I found temporary workaround:

1) Go to your Tactical screen.

2) Delete all tactics for tactical slots. Sure, you can’t delete tactic from 1s slot because there’s must be at least one tactic.

3) Put in this 1st slot tactic - 3AM_14_2_0_v1(DEF).tac

4) Put in 2nd slot tactic - 3AM_14_2_0_v1.tac – from now this tactic becomes “Current/Starting tactic”

5) DON’T switch between tactics from this point or you have to repeat all over again.

Ok, now how to change between tactics.

During the match if you need to switch for 3AM_14_2_0_v1.tac go tactics and put 3AM_14_2_0_v1(DEF).tac in first slot from "Archived Tactics"

8pwi.jpg

hello, can you add the importants / green attributs for the sweep keeper? or is it enough to chose the keeper with best; aerial ability, handling, reflexes, one on ones, and rushing out ?

Yes, pretty much like it. Only few additionals. I also trying keep his technique not lower than 7 and composure not lower than 11, decisions not lower than 11 and concentration not lower than 13. It’s guaranty that under pressure he is able to make short passes and don’t clear the ball to nowhere.

I did say i'd give an update after i completed the 2nd half of the season with this newer tactic so here goes.

I won the domestic treble but it was far from pretty. Only a 4 game winning run over the last 4 games of the season won me the league. With Celtic, winning the SPL should be a breeze, especially with the team i had built. Both cups were won on penalties but in truth i should have lost them both to Hearts and Inverness respectively. Only some great goalkeeping from Fraser Forster kept me in the game for 120mins.

My 3 atticking mids are Kelvin (Brazilian lad from Porto), Diego (..of Santos and Werder Bremen fame) and Januzaj (on loan from Man Utd). I have Alen Kardec (from Benfica) as the striker. This front 4 should have been enough to muller everything they come across in Scotland but i was pulling my hair out during alot of games.

Conceding far too many chances to diddy teams. Throwing away big leads. On one occasion i was 3 - 0 up in 10mins, 4 - 0 by half time....i lost 5-4 and that was after switching to the defensive tactic at 4-2.

I appreciate i won the treble and i shouldnt be complaining but i dont think i could take another season of it.

Think i'll try something else next season but i wish you and your tactic the best :)

It’s already in tactic you don’t need set it. Manual marking becomes available during the match just go to tactic during the match and see but as I told it's alrady preset.

hello, if i go during the match to "tactics" where can i see the manual marking?

Kelt, had you been aware of “Tactical Switch” bug? After switching instructions from tactics mixed up in 14.2.0. It can heavily affect results.

I was only made aware of the bug a few mins ago when i read your post about it. Truth be told however, i never really got the chance to use the defensive tactic because most of the time i was only in front by 1 goal. Had a frightening amount of 2-1, 3-2 and 4-3 wins...not many finished 1-0 though.

Tactic has been updated! Important tweaks have been made! Redownload please!

Significantly improved out from defense to attack and possession.

thanks for update, i'm lucky to test it.

first game with the update tactic against a favorit at home i won 3:2 :D

Been using with Arsenal and this tactic leaks goals all over the place and creates very little in clear cut chances. Thanks but not for me

Mate, has you tried it with updated version 2? I only now have noticed that I uploaded version without tweaks “Run with Ball” for full backs because all my full backs had PPM “Run with ball Often” and I missed it -((.

Guys I’m really sorry about that! This tweak have very strong impact on how team make trasaction from defense to attack –((( and your result could be worse. –((

I just made one more test. Started new save and picked West Ham - Media prediction - 13th. No transfers.

Finished 2d place! Lose mostly come from Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham. Hardly can do anything about it because CA difference is too big. Results were very good versus teams witch similar CA and little higher. Almost only wins with good domination – possession every game was 60-68%.

cmfg.jpg

x84r.jpg

nhaf.jpg

uv70.jpg

P.S. As you can see strongly overachieving with West Ham. Heh, there was a chance even win English Premier League but I totally didn’t make any transfer for testing purpose and it backfire at the end. 4 main players received injures and 2 was banned for 3 game –(( and I wasn’t able to beat Hull at home –(( what a shame only draw and it cost me championship.

P.P.S. Ehh –(( and unlucky lose FA Cup Final to Man Utd but anyway for West Ham in first season without transfers It’s very good results.

Guys, I also made some tweaks to tactic2(defensive) I’ll upload it tomorrow. You hardly can achieve good results without switching between these two tactics during match.

On first look switching between two tactics may seems boring but in long run it will give you advantage because you become independent from your reputation.

For example, some tactic can work very good till you are “underdog” because you need that opposition team constantly pushing and attacking you but some day after successful season your reputations will increase and there will be more and more games when you are favorite and opposition teams plays frustration football against you they are holding ball playing controlling football and if you want to score you need go out defense and start pressing to get ball and from this point you start to think about other tactic.

Guys, I also made some tweaks to tactic2(defensive) I’ll upload it tomorrow. You hardly can achieve good results without switching between these two tactics during match.

On first look switching between two tactics may seems boring but in long run it will give you advantage because you become independent from your reputation.

For example, some tactic can work very good till you are “underdog” because you need that opposition team constantly pushing and attacking you but some day after successful season your reputations will increase and there will be more and more games when you are favorite and opposition teams plays frustration football against you they are holding ball playing controlling football and if you want to score you need go out defense and start pressing to get ball and from this point you start to think about other tactic.

how use the 2 tactics best?

if the odds say i favorit use dev-tactic, if odds say opponent is favorit, use the normal tactic?

how use the 2 tactics best?

if the odds say i favorit use dev-tactic, if odds say opponent is favorit, use the normal tactic?

Nothing complicated, if up +2 goals than switch, if up +1 goal and it’s 75+ min then switch.

I’ve uploaded updated tactic 2.

Please, only firstly make sure you read my post #68 how to switch between them to avoid tactic “mix up bug” that came with 14.2.0 update or you’ll get full mess.

Mate, has you tried it with updated version 2? I only now have noticed that I uploaded version without tweaks “Run with Ball” for full backs because all my full backs had PPM “Run with ball Often” and I missed it -((.

Guys I’m really sorry about that! This tweak have very strong impact on how team make trasaction from defense to attack –((( and your result could be worse. –((

I just made one more test. Started new save and picked West Ham - Media prediction - 13th. No transfers.

Finished 2d place! Lose mostly come from Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham. Hardly can do anything about it because CA difference is too big. Results were very good versus teams witch similar CA and little higher. Almost only wins with good domination – possession every game was 60-68%.

cmfg.jpg

x84r.jpg

nhaf.jpg

uv70.jpg

P.S. As you can see strongly overachieving with West Ham. Heh, there was a chance even win English Premier League but I totally didn’t make any transfer for testing purpose and it backfire at the end. 4 main players received injures and 2 was banned for 3 game –(( and I wasn’t able to beat Hull at home –(( what a shame only draw and it cost me championship.

P.P.S. Ehh –(( and unlucky lose FA Cup Final to Man Utd but anyway for West Ham in first season without transfers It’s very good results.

Nice one I will try the updated tactic and see what happens. Thanks

Guys, I switched for this tactic - http://yadi.sk/d/S_KyphNiFEV9w

It’s busy days now -) so all results and more description will come later.

Brief overview:

1) it’s the same tiki-taka philosophy.

2) You control ball.

3) No one making risky run.

4) When flanking players AML/AMR receives the ball they immediately deliver it back to the center or to full back for overlapping.

5) You don’t need extra expensive players with high acceleration/pace/agility/dribbling/flair. Tactic works fine with slow and technical.

Guys, I switched for this tactic - http://yadi.sk/d/S_KyphNiFEV9w

It’s busy days now -) so all results and more description will come later.

Brief overview:

1) it’s the same tiki-taka philosophy.

2) You control ball.

3) No one making risky run.

4) When flanking players AML/AMR receives the ball they immediately deliver it back to the center or to full back for overlapping.

5) You don’t need extra expensive players with high acceleration/pace/agility/dribbling/flair. Tactic works fine with slow and technical.

Any thread for this tactic?

First match using this formation. I'm Barcelona.

Barcelona 7 Real Madrid 0 :)

I don't know how to upload screen shots to here but feck me I destroyed them. 32 shots 6 clear cut chances 51% possession. Amazing, fingers crossed that it gets better.

wich tactic?

First season back in the Premiership with Hull and I switched to this tactic about 5 games in and ended up finishing 10th. My best player is a left back with a CA of 163, with most other players in the 120-130's so very good with the team I had. My striker finished 2nd highest scorer in the league with a CA of around 145 and 14 for finishing. Ive improved my squad for the next season adding Tom Ince, Jordan Ibe, Chris Smalling, few regens with a higher CA than my previous players so can hopefully push for Europe this season.

Archived