[FM 14.2.0]IMBA Tiki-Taka dominance from TotalFootballFan!

Mates! Currently I’m using this monstrous tactic -)) check it out! -------> http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/382426-FM14-Total-Domination!!

Hi All!

Currently I’m on 73 unbeaten run with this tactic. I’m playing in English Premier League average CA of my team 147.

Manual marking is used in this tactic.

Also important! In bottom of this post you can find recommendation/description and tactic that you can change in order to protect your lead!

Download Tactichttp://yadi.sk/d/jkmivSyREx4ta (I switched for this tactic - http://yadi.sk/d/S_KyphNiFEV9w. Sorry busy day now -) all result and description I’ll post later.)

qq6v.jpg

Key advantages of this tactic:

- You have great advantage in the center of the field! Total 8 players! 5 (AMC/AML/AMR/MCR/MCL) + 1 (STC behave as False Nine) + 2(Full Backs in attack they behave as wide midfielders) = Total 8.

- Using Tiki-Taka to drag opposition defenders and 7 players ready to surge into open space and break defense for one-on-one.

- When defending ACML/ACMR manual mark opposition full backs. They behave as wide midfielders in defense. It helps very much!

- You can easily overachieve with average players. To be successful you don’t need players with extreme acceleration, pace, agility, flair, dribbling usually such players are very expensive.

- Not many different positions. It helps to protect from unlucky injuries and build team.

Attributes recommendation for positions:

Green circles – “Fist priority” attributes this mean you want that his CA budget has been spent on it at first priority.

Yellow circles – “Second priority” attributes you want it as high as possible but without sacrificing “First priority” attributes. You only starting watching for them if attributes from “First priority” have reached recommended level.

STC – This guys is deep lying forward and must be strong and technical also it’s useful if he reasonably fast, good Jumping Reach is also bonus. Good examples Robin van Persie for Man Utd, Olivier Giround from Arsenal, Robert Lewandowski form Dortmund. Keep his acceleration, pace, agility around 13 you need – no more, no less and it also isn’t tragedy if he has it only around 11. Spend rest of his CA budget on Strength, Technique, Off The Ball, Anticipation, Decisions, Finishing, Long Shots, Passing, Creativity, First Touch, Team Work, Work Rate, Bravery – it’s great if all of them around 16. Keep his jumping around 11-13.

Watch out for his weak foot rating. Keep it no lower than “Reasonable”. “Fairly Strong” – is ideally!

Recommended PPM – “Shoots With Power”, “Comes Deep To Get Ball”, “Plays One-Twos”, “Tries killer balls often”

Bad PPM – “Gets Forward whenever possible”, “Run with Ball Often”, “Shoots from distance”

Example of attributes for STC:

xy9c.jpg

AMCL/AMC/AMCR – all 3 have similar attributes. Keep their acceleration and pace at reasonable level around 14. Agility 14-16 range. Spend rest of their CA budget on Technique, Off The Ball, Flair, Anticipation, Decisions, Creativity, Passing, Finishing, Long Shots, Team Work, First Touch, Composure.

Watch out for their weak foot rating. Keep it no lower than “Reasonable”. “Fairly Strong” – is ideally!

Recommended PPM – “Shoots With Power”, “Plays One-Twos”, “Tries killer balls often”

Bad PPM – “Shoots for distance”, “Run with Ball Often”.

Example of attributes for AMCL/AMC/AMCR:

vzft.jpg

MCL – this is very important position because this guy must be good at defense and attack at same the time. Typical “Box to Box” midfielder as Steve G from Liverpool, Yaya Toure from Man City or Ramires from Chelsea.

This is very important because as you can see there’s only 2 MCs in this tactic without DM so these guys have very big responsibility on their shoulders and I strongly recommend at first priority think about “defensive” attributes for this guy. Attributes like Work Rate, Team Work, Anticipation, Positioning, Marking, Tackling, Strength, Bravery, Aggression - keep all of them no lower than 14. Bravery, Aggression - can be low as 11 and Positioning, Marking low as 13.

If or when you can afford top world class players in your team then you can think about adding attacking attributes to this guy. Attributes like Technique, Off The Ball, Creativity, Decisions, Passing, Finishing, Long Shots.

Recommended PPM – “Shoots With Power”, “Plays One-Twos”, “Gets Forward whenever possible”(be careful with this one because sometimes in case of injuries you may need to play him on MCL(simple defense midfielder) position and “Gets Forward whenever possible” is very bad PPM for MCR because he must stay back all the time). So think twice if you going train him this PPM.

Bad PPM - “Run with Ball Often”, “Shoots for distance”, “Comes Deep To Get Ball”(this one not really critical).

Example of attributes for MCL:

b1g6.jpg

MCR – Simple defensive midfielder. He need only Technique and Composure around 11 to be able easily make simple short passes and don’t clear the ball to nowhere when under presure. All rest CA budget must be spend on defensive attributes like Work Rate, Team Work, Anticipation, Positioning, Marking, Tackling, Strength, Jumping, Bravery, Aggression.

Also nice if he has Acceleration, Pace and Agility about 12.

Please notice that “Jumping Reach” is also very important attribute for this guy because not many positions in this tactic can afford spend their CA on Jumping Reach. This guys fights for air in defensive corners. He marks “Tall opposition Player” when defensive corner. He is also “fire power” at attacking corners.

Recommended PPM - “Comes Deep To Get Ball”, “Shoots With Power”.

Bad PPM - “Gets Forward whenever possible”, “Run with Ball Often”, “Shoots for distance”.

Example of attributes for MCR:

ylg8.jpg

DCL/DCR – these guys need Technique 10-11, Composure 11-12, Decisions 11-12, Concentration 12-13 to be able always make stable short simple passes when they under pressure. You don’t need these attributers higher or lower these numbers are optimal. Their ability to always make short passes under pressure greatly adds to your possession. If one of these attributes lower than recommended level than most of time they will be just clearing the ball when under pressure.

But I strongly recommend if you have limited access to quality players and can’t afford spend Central Defenders CA on Technique, Composure, Decisions, Concentration than firstly spend it on their primary defensive attributes like Positioning, Marking, Anticipation, Marking, Tackling, Work Rate, Strength, Jumping Reach, Bravery – it’s great when all these attributes not lower than 15. Also It’s great when Acceleration, Pace, Agility not lower than 11.

Jumping Reach – this attribute is mostly important because not many positions in this tactic can afford spend its CA on Jumping Reach so I recommend having Central Defenders with Jumping Reach not lower than 14! They are your main force at corners because in this tactic they “Mark Tall Player” when defensive corner and main fire power when attacking corner.

Example of attributes for DCL/DCR:

lb0n.jpg

DL/DR – Very important positions in this tactic. They have a lot of work to do in attack and defense.

Firstly very important moment. Make sure that your DL(Left Full Back) is left footed(his main foot is left) and DR(Right Full Back) is right footed(his main foot is right).

They must be reasonable speedy Acceleration and Pace no lower than 14. Also it’s good if agility no lower than 13. Work Rate and Team Work must be no lower than 14. Positioning, Marking, Tackling no lower than 13. Technique and Crossing no lower than 13. Also it’s nice if Off The Ball no lower 11.

Example of attributes for DL/DR:

3t93.jpg

Match Preparation:

Pre-season 50% - Tactics only. When Tactics are fully Fluid than change to 30% Att. Movement.

************************Read below how to protect your lead!****************************

Guys, when you lead +2 goals or more you can try to protect your lead and change for this tactic. Also when you lead only +1 goal and it’s 65-75 min. of the match and you think that draw also is great result. You decide!

Download Tactic - http://yadi.sk/d/aEyMmZbUExuye (Tactic has been updated to v2)

mfs7.jpg

As you can see it can be transformed easily. Don’t worry if some players playing out position. Manny AMC can play AML and AMR or have at least competent rating. Also a lot of AMC can play MC position or have at least competent rating. All this is enough to protect your lead.

Please notice! Defensive tactic doesn’t use manual marking! Don’t set it!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the 14.2 update was gonna ruin my Christmas but this tactic so far looks like it is going to be a good one!!! Only tried it for 3 games, it's not fluid yet but its playing great football and defence is very good, 6 goals scored and 0 against, will update later on.... Thank you!!

Hi,

I've been using your updated tactic for half a season now and it just isn't working for me.

I was using a tactic i created myself that was working (rather oddly for me) quite brilliantly in my first season (I'm Celtic btw). Having just gone back to FM14 after the most recent update *sigh*, my super tactic had become quite rubbish during pre-season so i gave your tactic a whirl.

I just cannot created chances or score goals. It is not unusual for me to only have 4 or 5 shots on goal in a game with maybe 1 or 2 on target if i'm lucky. I have only signed a couple of players so my team hasn't gone through whole sale changes and my team is fully comfortable with your tactic so i cant explain why its proving so bad for me.

Where as last season i was winning 3 and 4 - 0 against teams like Barcelona and Chelsea (my own creation) i have only just been pumped 7 - 1 at home by AC Milan..followed by a 5 - 0 drubbing by bottom of the league Queen Of The South. These kind of results aren't out of the ordinary for my team with your tactic.

I beat Elgin City 1 - 0 at home in the Scottish Cup...but i only had 6 shots on target to their 11 shots on goal. If they had a half decent striker i'd have been quite rightly knocked out.

I appreciate the effort you have gone to in creating a tactic for this latest update (..why do SI need to break things that work?) but this tactic isn't for me.

Yup, same for me. Update 14.2.0 like different game -))

Mate, try this new tactic! It work excellent !

Ah sorry, perhaps i didn't explain correctly. It is the tactic you have uploaded on the first post in this thread that i am using. I downloaded it from your other thread...unless they are different again? It 3AM_14_2_0_v1.​tac that i am using.'

Ah sorry, perhaps i didn't explain correctly. It is the tactic you have uploaded on the first post in this thread that i am using. I downloaded it from your other thread...unless they are different again? It 3AM_14_2_0_v1.​tac that i am using.'

Try this new tactic for update 14.2.0 from this thread. http://yadi.sk/d/Cz17Cu6_EiiWC

I totally rebuild old tactic that worked for 14.1.4.

I've been using your 3 striker formation with quite alot of success with Eastleigh , entire starting 11 has average rating of over 7.00 but fancied a change so i could use them quality AM's that i have ... first 3 games with this tactic have been 2-2 , 8-4 , and 3-4 .. my defence has gone totally downhill , so i will be going back to the 3 strikers ... i have a feeling this tactic is better used in the premier league

I've been using your 3 striker formation with quite alot of success with Eastleigh , entire starting 11 has average rating of over 7.00 but fancied a change so i could use them quality AM's that i have ... first 3 games with this tactic have been 2-2 , 8-4 , and 3-4 .. my defence has gone totally downhill , so i will be going back to the 3 strikers ... i have a feeling this tactic is better used in the premier league

Ehh… transfer form old tactic to new could be painful. Especially in the mid of season. Your Tactical familiarity drops it affect results and you need sacrifice match prep. for “Tactic Only” to get fluid as fast as possible so you loosing “Att. Movement” buff. Also need to retrain players for new positions and till they get accomplished you can hardly expect for good results.

I recommend to make transfer to new tactic after end of the season.

Could you please show Screenshots of your tactics during pre season and what you have it set on during the actuall season after friendlies please mate?

Pre-season - 50% “Tactics only”. When tactical familiarity is all fluid change to 30% “Att. Movment”.

I prefer General Training – Tactic, Intensity Level – Average.

i used your last tactic with 3FC 14.2 v4 before this.. i have to say that i had great results previously, my galatasaray team was very good offensive and defensive. With this tactic i conceded to many goals from corners.. so i still believe that the previous tactic is far better than this.. keep it up with this good job.. maybe if you try to tweak corner set pieces will be better..

Thanks mate! What do you do about individual training?

Individual training more related to player development so it very individual thing and it’s impossible to recommend something if you don’t see players attributes.

For example, for my Central Defenders I try keep their technique, composure over 11 no more no less and other CA budget spent on Jumping, Strength, Positions, Marking, Team Work, Work Rate, Anticipation, Bravery – it’s great if these all attribute +16. Then I start lo

ok for Acceleration, Pace, Agility, Balance – trying keep them around 11-12. You can’t have all. Players CA budget is limited so you need to make priority.

Individual training more related to player development so it very individual thing and it’s impossible to recommend something if you don’t see players attributes.

For example, for my Central Defenders I try keep their technique, composure over 11 no more no less and other CA budget spent on Jumping, Strength, Positions, Marking, Team Work, Work Rate, Anticipation, Bravery – it’s great if these all attribute +16. Then I start lo

ok for Acceleration, Pace, Agility, Balance – trying keep them around 11-12. You can’t have all. Players CA budget is limited so you need to make priority.

Cool. Do you use any opposition instructions?

With this tactic i conceded to many goals from corners..

Ehhh… this is tricky thing because in this tactic I set 2CD, MCR and STC – “Mark Tall Player” when defensive corner because 2 my CD, MCR, STC have “Jumping” 14+ so I’m trying keep “Jumping” for this positions this high and it could be that in your player setup some of this positions have very low “Jumping”. You just can change this to suite your players setup.

All oppositions instruction that I think can be useful already in tactic, nothing special, just “Hard Tackles” against wide midfielders and full backs.
Ok mate thanks for help so far so good 3 friendlies, beat Bayern 3-1 beat some Chinese team 4-2 and just beat Antwerp 5-1. Only thing was wondering will it be ok to play AP in SS role because not to many good SS?

Don’t take too serious default attribute role recommendation that game shows you.

Just watch for AM that has similar attributes like on this screenshot.

fmzm.jpg

P.S. I’ll add attribute recommendation for all positions a bit later.

Thanks again. Having some great results! Will post screenie after my friendlies.

Sorry guys wont let me upload scrennies but so far my friendly results are all wins against

fc Bayern 2-1

Antwerp 5-1

atletico Madrid 5-3

sporting 4-0

Almeria 3-1

ponferradina 3-1

osasuna 6-1

wigan in comm shield 4-1

and porto 4-1

My team against porto was degea,Fabio,ferdie,vidic,khedira,rothwell,kagawa,an injured gigs and nani with james Wilson up top because had a lot of players away on international duties. Great tactic!

Even though i personally think the 3 striker formation is better , i really wanted to try this one out because of the selection of AM's i have at my disposal ... and i think i have figured the defensive side out for now at least .

After familarity with formation is almost maxed out , switching to def.positioning has had a great effect in cutting down the amount of goals conceded.

Last 5 games: 6-1 , 3-0 , 2-1 , 3-0 , 3-0 ... before the switch i had conceded 8 in 3.

It's a really good tactic going forward and i appreciate the effort thats been put into it because i'm just to lazy to create my own , lol

Even though i personally think the 3 striker formation is better , i really wanted to try this one out because of the selection of AM's i have at my disposal ... and i think i have figured the defensive side out for now at least .

After familarity with formation is almost maxed out , switching to def.positioning has had a great effect in cutting down the amount of goals conceded.

Last 5 games: 6-1 , 3-0 , 2-1 , 3-0 , 3-0 ... before the switch i had conceded 8 in 3.

It's a really good tactic going forward and i appreciate the effort thats been put into it because i'm just to lazy to create my own , lol

So what is your training during season mate? general and match also how you set your scheduling?

poor tactic got sacked from villa after ten games was doing ok till changed to this tctic

Sorry to hear mate –(

What update are you using?

Have you changed something?

Are you sure that manual marking was working?

Did you follow attributes recommendations?

Was Tactic fluid when you use it?

Does all player have accomplished rating for their positions?

P.S. Please, could you send me your save I want to check what was wrong?

Archived