ri916's FM14 Anglo/Euro Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4385582_W700.jpg

XaW - FSV Zwickau - 3. Fußball-liga

Table - Past positions - Squad - Transfers - Finances

After a good first season I was looking to get this season past us. The main reason I wanted this season to fly away is that the next season I can finally use the youth players. I ran through it and we finished in a very decent 11th place. Yes, it's one spot lower than last season, but I'm still satisfied with the effort. Since I need at least 4 U23 players in the match day squad I usually had 2 spots unoccupied for every game as we didn't have enough players with in the age requirements. Looking forward to the next season now.

Financially we are struggling. We had a takeover due to elections and the new chairman took up a loan and no investments. I'm not extending a few contracts after this season for some old useless players, so that should help out a bit.

Youth Intake:

This years youth intake was decent enough.

New players:

Drazen Kovacevic (YP2a) - Report - Talented left back, should be useful.

Tony Grahé (YP2b) - Report - Versatile attacking player.

Tom Kegel (YP2c) - Report - Pacey midfielder with some skill.

Yiğit Kandemir (YP2d) - Report - Very talented attacker, but he has low ambition, something that could hinder his progress.

Marco Berg (YP2e) - Report - Centreback with talent, but need loads of work.

First season:

Dennis Schuster (YP1a) - Progressing well, and will be second choice as soon as he is old enough.

Lutz Pachonik (YP1b) - Not much progress statwise, but still only 15.

Ufuk Kalafat (YP1c) - Great progress, but out of nowhere Trabzonspor gave him a contract so he is leaving in two seasons for some reason. Gonna keep tabs on him anyhow.

Tom Heinisch (YP1d) - Great progression, just waiting for him to turn 17.

Erjon Pashaj (YP1e) - Improved, but not old enough the coming season.

Ruslan Kazantsev (YP1f) - Amazing progress, also got capped for Russia U19s.

Feliz Chibuike (YP1g) - Been working on his quickness and he is coming along good.

Andy Fährmann (YP1h) - Good increase in his stats. Part of the main squad soon.

Tony Petzold (YP1i) - Slow progress, but still have time.

Season	Division	Position	Europe		Top scorer		Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15	3. liga		10th		N/A		Florian Pickel - 11	Mid-table
2014/15	3. liga		11th		N/A		Hubert Bylicki - 16	Mid-table

Chernomorets-Novoross..png

Chernomorets - Russian First Division - 3rd Season Update (2016-17)

This season was definitely a step forward. We finished in 10th place. Could have been better if not for an awful end of season and many lost points late in matches. The trend continued of being strong away and weak at home but overall our offense was much better. I made changes to the tactic we use at home so we didn't play with wingers this season. Our strength is in the middle of the field so I just had to accept our lack of width. The squad seems to be in transition as some of the more established players want to move on to bigger and better things. Transfer windows are very unsettling as some big clubs are sniffing around our best prospects. In the January transfer window, I ended up selling one of our best prospects, Stanislav Lysendo (16a), to Lokomotiv for a very healthy 1.5m euros and a 50% profit clause. It could come back to bite us but I didn't like his lack of height for a central defensive player. The other reason I sold him is because we need to improve our finances and wanted to upgrade our youth training facilities (which I got the board to approve before later cancelling due to a lack of funds :( ). Another promising prospect left the club during that window, Mikhail Zolotarenko (16b). This time I had no intentions of letting that player go but my misunderstanding of the rule on players on youth contracts allowed a team to swoop in and offer him a contract which he accepted and left on basically a free (court determined a 4.4k euro fee) which is ridiculous.

Last season's goals:

1) Bring down the wage bill under the budget - Achieved.

2) Win at least one Russian Cup match for the first time. Failed.

3) Collect at least 30 points from home matches in the league. Failed, only collected 26 points. Same amount as we collected in away matches.

TABLE

SQUAD

TRANSFERS

FINANCES

Key Players

Aleksandr Kudryavtsev - Best player on the team. At the end of the seaon, Aleksandr told me he wants to move to a bigger club. I have promised him that we would get promoted to the Premier Division next season. In other words,this is most likely his last season with us.

Stanislav Dyshekov (15a) - Continued his development. He's now considered injury prone so hopefully I'll be able to get a good 20-25 league games a year from him. Always dangerous when on the field. Must convert more of his chances. I'm hoping for a breakout season from him. I've had lots of bids for him already. I'm really hoping I can keep him. I'm getting a bit thin at the striker position.

Irek Ganiev - Our left back. Not sure where we would be without him. Started every match but one this season. Crossing my fingers for a replacement soon.

YOUTH INTAKE

Poor intake this season. I was hoping for more obviously especially for the fact that I have sold and lost a couple bright prospects. Only one worth tagging:

Evgeny Malorod (17a) - A very good looking keeper. Our first choice keeper has signed elsewhere so we'll be losing him in the summer. Malorod and Artemov will share the duties next season.

Goals for next season:

1) Keep a hold of all my best young players. If I don't get a good youth intake next season I'll be in trouble.

2) Win at least one Russian Cup match for the first time (same as last season)

3) Finish in the top half (so 10th or higher)

Media Prediction : 16th

Board Expectations: Avoid Relegation

Personal Expectations: Avoid Relegation

This season went about as badly as I expected it to, with the team firmly rooted to the bottom of the league for the majority of the season.

Youth Team

With the minor improvements to the junior coaching we're finally getting a few decently hopefuls for the next season. I also seem to have a small chance of picking up English players.

William Soderlund :- a decent well rounded winger

Christopher Noren:- a towering central defender, should be able to deal with any crosses coming in.

Stefan Augustsson:- a pacy agile striker

Financially the team finally managed to make a profit for the season, which should cover any losses made by playing in the lower division again

Target for next season: the media expects a 5th place finish which puts me just outside the promotion playoffs, so that's probably what I should aim for.

Rijnsburgse Boys - Season 1 - 2014/15

9jjdyd.gif

League Table | Club Information | Finances | Squad

Season Review

After winning my first game (somewhat easily I might add) I was there thinking this might not be as hard as I thought. Then I lost 7 in a row. Ouch. We pulled ourselves together though and ended up surviving relegation comfortably. In the 3rd 'period' of the season we were actually ranked 2nd meaning we only just missed out on a spot in the playoffs! I'm keen to improve next season though as I can't rely on one team being worse than all the rest every year. Our finances are looking very healthy considering the level we are at, and as a result the board have agreed to improve both the youth facilities and the junior coaching. We are the only semi pro side in the league though, so it's imperative the board choose to turn pro sooner rather than later in order to aid player development and to help us match up to other teams in terms of fitness.

I forgot to screenshot the cup, where I reached the 3rd round and was unfortunate to lose to Eredivisie side NEC after extra time.

Key Players

Nick Van Der Ploeg It's rare that a keeper has the highest average rating for any team, which shows just how important he was to us this season and going forward.

Javier Martina 15 goals from the right winger for this lad, who also became the first player to get an international call up during my tenure as manager.

Jerge Hoefdraad Our creative spark and only outfield player to average over 7 this season.

Youth Intake

On the whole fairly disappointed except the one shining light at the top. May I introduce...

Rob de Jong (YP1a)

He is already a cut above any of the forwards I have at the club (I only had 2 anyway) and his 5 star potential means I hope he can carry on improving for years to come. I've already tied him down to a contract running until 2019 to keep any interest at bay.

Previous Intakes

None! For some reason there were no existing youth players, meaning I had to potter through the season with only 20 players, often playing people well out of position, much to their displeasure. The club was pretty much a clean slate as there were also NO STAFF when I arrived.

Transfers - The two players signed had already arrived before I became manager..

Next Seasons Objectives

• Improve on this seasons finish
  • Continue to add to the improving finances
  • Improve the facilities further
  • The playoffs in this league system are out of reach, more of a dream than an objective but you never know!

I have some catching up to do on seasonal write-ups!

Vastra Frolunda IF - Season 24 Review (2037)

vastra_frolunda_80.png

League Table | League Positions Graph | Squad Stats | Transfers | Finances | Seasons Records

Competitions

Premier Division : 1st - Results

Swedish Cup : Winners

Champions League : Lost in Quarter Finals (PSG 3-4 on agg)

Champions League : Won group, into knockout stages next season (vs ???)

Season Review

Our closest league season in quite a while. AIK finished just 5 points behind us due to them having a great season. This was our 10th league title in a row.

We also won the Swedish Cup and Super Cup again.

In Europe we beat Man City 2-1 on aggregate before falling to PSG 3-4 on aggregate.

In the Group Stages near the end of our season we won a very tight group, to set up another attempt at the big prize early next season.

Youth Intake

A very healthy intake, which finally sets us up at central defence with good quality, tall prospects. Also interesting looking stiker and midfielder;

Joel Ahman (YP 24A) - Yes! A 6' 6" central defender! Granted not the fastest, but definitely what I have needed for a while. Good starting stats, hoping to mould into a very nice DC.

Jovan Mijailovic (YP 24B) - I like the look of Jovan. Natural FC, but I could retrain into an AMC or enhance his decent MC status

Agustin Fragoso (YP 24C) - Agustin could prove to be Joel Ahman (YP 24A)'s long term defensive partner. Good height, good stats and left footed. Possible perfect compliment.

Matias Eneras (YP 24D) - Very interesting player. Can (and probably will) play at both MC and AMC.

"Frolunda Five"

Jacob Nordh (YP 23B) - Fantastic first full season for Jacob. 10 goals in just 11 starts and 5 sub appearances.

Robbin Carlsson (YP 19A) - Robbin is quickly developing into a top, top quality full back. Great attacking potential down my left side.

Oscar Karlsson (YP 12A) - A down year for the meastro. 'Just' 24 assists in 38 appearances. Now 29, hoping this is a down year and not the start of the down slope.

Michael Benjaminsson (YP 17A) - The heir-apparent to Oscar's string-pulling role in the team. Another very good season and continuing to grow into a star player

Tomas Hermansson (YP 12C) - Tomas never gets the plaudits, but he is a fantastic contributor to the team

Miscellaneous

Continued dominance within Sweden.

Europe is now the obvious final large hurdle and after years of 3rds and 4ths in the Champions League Group stages we have now progressed the past 3 seasons going to the Semi Finals, Quarter Finals and Quarter Finals. We are getting closer, but have yet to have everything click and those slices of luck go our way.

Affiliated clubs to help with youth intake now up to 6 in total

Season 25 (2038) Goals

* Domestic treble

* Challenge for Champions League

Trophy Cabinet

Champions League                 - 
Europa League                    - 
Swedish Premier League           - 2037, 2036, 2035, 2034, 2033, 2032, 2031, 2030, 2029, 2028, 2026
Swedish First Division Elite     - 2019
Swedish First Division South     - 2017
Swedish Regional Second Division - 2014
Swedish Cup                      - 2037, 2036, 2034, 2033, 2031, 2030, 2026
Swedish Super Cup                - 2037, 2036, 2035, 2034, 2033, 2031, 2030, 2029, 2027

4385582_W700.jpg

Finally I'm able to use my youth players and some have really impressed in their debut season. We fell another couple of spots in the league this season, but I expected as much. Many young players with little experience are getting their matches and they are bound to make mistakes. Throughout the season we have been comfortable mid-table and never in a battle for promotion or relegation. Worryingly, towards the end of the season we hit a horrible form. In the 12 last matches we won 3 games and lost the other 9. Statistically, we should have gotten more points, but we are struggling to finish our chances. Hopefully the new batch of youngsters old enough for the squad will make us better next season.

Financially we are still struggling. The board have injected quite a bit of cash to keep us afloat, but we need to gain more income soon. For some reason I'm not in the cup, and haven't since the start of the game, so no big matches against Bundesliga teams to fill up the coffers either.

Youth Intake:

Some good talents in this years youth intake.

New players:

Mirko Lässig (YP3a) - Report - Talented striker.

Harald Vogel (YP3b) - Report - A very talented goalkeeper. Should be part of the main team as soon as he is old enough.

Özdemir Sağlam (YP3c) - Report - Looking forward to seeing his progress.

Jörg König (YP3d) - Report - Box to box midfielder who should fit great into my tactic.

Second season:

Drazen Kovacevic (YP2a) - Pretty much the best left back in the squad already. Looking forward to be able to play him.

Tony Grahé (YP2b) - Slow progress this season.

Tom Kegel (YP2c) - Great improvement the last season.

Yiğit Kandemir (YP2d) - Another Turkish club swooped him up. Still, a very talented player.

Marco Berg (YP2e) - Improving, but still need work.

First season:

Dennis Schuster (YP1a) - Gave him a lot of matches to improve, but is very error prone and concedes some horrible goals. Still a talent.

Lutz Pachonik (YP1b) - Slow progress, also refuses to be tutored. Need to step up.

Ufuk Kalafat (YP1c) - Great progress again. Wish that he wasn't leaving after next season!

Tom Heinisch (YP1d) - Good improvement. Gonna be part of the main squad next season.

Erjon Pashaj (YP1e) - Another great improvement. Should play a lot next season. Gotten an U21 match for Albania.

Ruslan Kazantsev (YP1f) - One of our best players! Scored a lot and did great. Lots of Russian clubs are bidding for him, but I got him to sign a new contract. Regular for Russia U21.

Feliz Chibuike (YP1g) - Our best defender already. Regular starter and have shown himself as a threat on corners. Still a bit error prone, though.

Andy Fährmann (YP1h) - Decent progression. Should be part of the main squad next season as we have very few left backs old enough to play.

Tony Petzold (Former YP1i) - Fell through and lost his YP-tag.

New - Daniel Götz (YP1j) - Report - Came out of nowhere and suddenly one of the best talents we got. Should be part of the main squad next season.

New - Goran Sivric (YP1k) - Report - Another one who flew under the radar. Great talent.

New - Goran Markovic (YP1l) - Report - Must have been blind the first youth intake. Another great talent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16	3. liga		11th		N/A		Hubert Bylicki - 16	Mid-table
2016/17	3. liga		13th		N/A		Kazantsev (YP1f) - 16	Mid-table

Kazantsev if make finishing on 11 is your best player sofar and easy can go to bundesliga imo. I dont think your New old player you missed can go well but hope so for you . Vogel is good same like your first season goalkeeper . Wish you best bro . good season sofar anyway

Thanks Sn00gle. I'm not happy about this, but I couldn't refuse... Almost £5M is a lot for us.

If you think the new players are poor you should see the ones playing for me! :lol:

Rijnsburgse Boys - Season 3 - 2016/17

First of all, I have to admit that whilst waiting for a mod to verify my first post, I finished the second season and completely forgot to screenshot everything, but for the record we finished 16th with only 1 relegatable side below us. Not a great season to be honest.

9jjdyd.gif

League Table | Club Information | Finances |

Season Review

This was an improvement on the previous two seasons, and although we only finished mid table we were actually in the playoff shake up for most of the season, with our usual end of season slump putting paid to any promotion hopes. To be honest the squad is nowhere near ready for the Eredivisie and i'm quite happy to develop our players here in the Jupiler League for a couple more seasons yet. We have a lot of ageing players and the next season or two might involve throwing in some players who are not at all ready for first team football, so staying up is very much still the main priority.

We had another no show in the cup, but we did get a good payday by drawing Ajax away in the first round, and impressively kept the score down to a mere 2-0.

I had the Youth facilities improved and they are currently being improved again, however the training facilities are apparently shared meaning we cannot upgrade them at present. This is frustrating, we've got £4million in the bank lads, just build our own!! Junior coaching is well on the move too which is pleasing, and we hired a new HoYD with 16 JPT and 18 WWY.

Key Players

Nick Van Der Ploeg

An ever present for the third season in a row and a solid base to build a better defence on. He's now 30 though, and although keepers go on for a long time I need a decent one to come through sooner rather than later..

Rob de Jong (YP1a)

Very much our main striker, the young man managed 15 league goals despite having a drought of over 18 hours. Constantly improving and will be in our first team for a long time to come.

Giannis Karyofillakis

Despite only being 6'0 he was a colossus at the back, and 1 of 3 ever presents in the league.

Youth Intake

Now that's more like it! After 2 very poor intake it was excellent to see such a talented bunch come through with excellent potential

Peter Keiser (YP3a)

A welcome sight to see a keeper in the intake! He's not brilliant at the moment but I feel some work and tutelage from our current number one will see him right in a few years time.

Mark Stolk (YP3b)

Right wing is another position we were light in, and although I play inside forwards most of the time i'll look for a way to fit this young lad into the system.

Rene Peters (YP3c)

The first of 2 regens with very very similar names, this young target man should be perfect foil for his pacy strike partner.

Nick Volkers (YP3d)

Decent physicals for his age and another who will see first team action due to lack of squad depth.

Ruud Langeveld (YP3e)

The second of 2 strikers I needed to take some of the strain away from de Jong. His versatility is a bonus too.

Rene Peeters (YP3a)

No, you're not seeing double, this lad has one more E in this name than players 3C! He flirted with the first team at the back end of the season due to my serious lack of defenders, and with my starting right back announcing he's retiring at the end of next season i'll need Rene to develop quickly to take his place.

Previous Intakes

Rob de Jong (YP1a)

You've seen him further up, the future of the club and i'm pinning all my hope on the lad.

Niels Dijkman (YP2a)

This really Dutch sounding bloke actually came through in the second (lost) season intake, and was progressing nicely until he tore his calf. He was the only player worth anything like a tag from intake 2

Transfers - 15/16

Transfers - 16/17 - Both Clean

Next Seasons Objectives

• Improve on this seasons finish
  • Get a Dutch youth international call up
  • Improve the youth facilities again
  • Integrate the lads from the last intake into the first team.

Ri, would you mind if I tried the challenge with a Slovakian team? It is my home team and "luckily" it was relegated last season so it became eligible for this youth challenge. I would like to contribute here, for the community that is here, all the feedback and support. I would be fine if I manage to complete it to not be mentioned in completions tab, but...this challenge is the best imo, so..let me know if it would be possible to enter with Slovakia :-)

Thanks in advance, looking forward to Your reply ;-)

Tush

Ri, would you mind if I tried the challenge with a Slovakian team? It is my home team and "luckily" it was relegated last season so it became eligible for this youth challenge. I would like to contribute here, for the community that is here, all the feedback and support. I would be fine if I manage to complete it to not be mentioned in completions tab, but...this challenge is the best imo, so..let me know if it would be possible to enter with Slovakia :-)

Thanks in advance, looking forward to Your reply ;-)

Tush

the team needs to be promoted from division 2 in Slovakia

Yes, I know, I participated last year with a club from Turkey.

The club I would like to choose was relegated from lowest playable league, so after a year of holidaying, it can pop up (already holidayed a year, it popped up :) ). So now I am waiting if I could be approved.

Yes, I know, I participated last year with a club from Turkey.

The club I would like to choose was relegated from lowest playable league, so after a year of holidaying, it can pop up (already holidayed a year, it popped up :) ). So now I am waiting if I could be approved.

Could be a while :lol: id say go for it to be honest :thup:

I think this challenge is so good since last 2 seasons that its should be changed to whole Europe I think Ri will accept it since he is playing in Gibraltar like that to get extra fun :)

Im actually confused I dont know that should i try this challenge in my home country or i should just Germany where i started :D

Im really unlucky aswell i got like AAchen then i jsut saw something so bad .... i didnt change fake after new update and german team and other was wreckd .... unlucky becouse i got like YP00 for 1 bundesliga he was just so good i coundt belive :(

I had every intent of doing full and proper write ups for the 5 seasons I have gotten behind reporting on, but after doing the last one a few days ago I have lost the will to do it all 4 times in a row.

So I am going to do a combined catch up post tonight, I just need to do a metric ton of screenshotting once the kid is asleep tonight!

If I didn't do this, I would just keep playing instead of the write-ups and get further and further behind.....

4385582_W700.jpg

A very surprising season for us. We started great and for some reason we found consistency and just kept on winning. After a while we were clearly top, but towards the end of the season we started struggling. Bochum managed to overtake us, but we stayed with them until the end of the season just losing out the top spot at the final day. Still, an unbelievable promotion! Lots of young players got lots of game time along this successful season and the experience should come in handy.

I sold Ruslan Kazantsev (YP1f) to CSKA Moscow for almost £5M in January and got to use the money on improved youth coaching and an upgrade to both youth and training facilities. I hate to see him leave, but the offer was too good to reject and the money helps out a lot.

Youth Intake:

We got some exciting players this youth intake.

New players:

Francesco Perinelli (YP4a) - Report - Goalkeeper with loads of talent.

Filip Köppel (YP4b) - Report - Talented striker.

Dieter Dick (YPYP4c) - Report - Another striker, but need to work on his finishing.

Angelo Martinelli (YP4d) - Report - Towering defender.

Third season:

Mirko Lässig (YP3a) - Great improvement (and a new haircut) from the striker.

Harald Vogel (YP3b) - Not improved a lot statwise, but still a big talent.

Özdemir Sağlam (YP3c) - Progressing great!

Jörg König (YP3d) - Rather slow progress, but still have time.

Second season:

Drazen Kovacevic (YP2a) - Great progress, should be part of the main squad next season.

Tony Grahé (Former YP2b) - Still slow. Lost his tag.

Tom Kegel (YP2c) - Still improving and coming along good.

Yiğit Kandemir (YP2d) - Going to Turkey soon, but was injured almost this whole season so his stats have stalled.

Marco Berg (YP2e) - Might not be good enough, last chance.

First season:

Dennis Schuster (YP1a) - Great improvement this season as our main goalkeeper. Capped for Germany U19.

Lutz Pachonik (Former YP1b) - Lost his tag after no improvement this season.

Ufuk Kalafat (YP1c) - Leaving for Turkey this summer. Gonna miss him.

Tom Heinisch (YP1d) - Great season and great improvement!

Erjon Pashaj (YP1e) - Extreme progress. Regular starter.

Ruslan Kazantsev (YP1f) - Another great half a season for us before moving to Russia. Gonna keep tabs on him.

Feliz Chibuike (YP1g) - Not much progress since last season, but still had a good season.

Andy Fährmann (YP1h) - Good progress, but should be mainly backup.

Daniel Götz (YP1j) - Amazing season. Our top scorer.

Goran Sivric (YP1k) - Great progress as he got a lot of matches this season.

Goran Markovic (YP1l) - Got some matches and did good. Part of the main squad.

2017/18	3. liga		2nd		N/A		Götz (YP1j) - 24	Promotion!

FC Petrzalka 1898

petrzalkalogo.jpg

Team History:

From 1993-2010, Petrzalka was one of the top slovakian clubs. There is a nice video somewhere of Petrzalka beating FC Porto, coming from 0:2 to 3:2, and also beating Celtic 5:0.

2005/2006 season saw Petrzalka enter the group stage of Champions Cup. After winning the double in 07/08 season, majority of the players left, and the reigning champion got relegated in season 09/10.

After struggling even in Second division, having won the national league a while ago, Petrzalka got relegated again, to Slovak Third division, thus unplayable anymore.

In 2012, new stadium was opened, having the capacity of 3000 people.

Manager

Petrzalka_Tush.jpg

Overview: You can also see the real past seasons, and see what I wrote about.

Petrzalka2.jpg

Facilities:

Petrzalka_Facilities.jpg

General Info:

Petrzalka_General.jpg

Squad:

Petrzalka_Squad.jpg

Polish Flash 2014/15

stal-mielec

Youth Intake :

Fryc YP01

Its my first flash from Polish attempt to this challenge I started it few months ago but didnt get motivation to play it but now with new force lets try it . Ive got a good season middle table is good and I got great intake imo but my staff is not good enough to say anything now but i think like 2 players in defence and 1 player as middlefighter are amazing and have potential to play something . Fryc is my best youngstar imo and in new season he will play from start . If he is good enough i think he will get some international calls too :p. If wana ask me how its play in Poland I will say its something like between Sweden and Holland. You got here many good teams so lvl is hard same like in Holland but you cant got a lot of cash from domestic league i dont know about fm14 now but in fm13 you can get from league something like 1m-1,5m for top place in league . If you play Ri challenge i think this cash is okay so you can save some money but otherwise its hard and you need sell some players :) If your looking for players from other countries this not place for you you can get here players like from Czech , Slovakia ,Lithuenia , Ukraine or Rumunia but players with 2 nationality like from Kanada Israel . But its like rare :p and anyway he will play for Poland anyway :p Depends i will post my progres if someone like hard challenge i think Poland is good place :p

I am finally making a comeback, to FM, to the forum and to the CSE section! I haven't attempted this challenge since I took Chester to be champions of Europe in FM12, so I am excited to announce my new side;

I also seem to have gotten very lucky with youth players, here are just a few of them:

YP01a

YP01b

YP01c

YP01d

YP01e

YP01f*

YP01g (Not a regen but still worth a tag!)

As you can see I am very lucky here and I have a few more 4.5* PA too. I have given f a * by his name due to this coach report

Potential LEADING Bundesliga play of the future. Talk about lucky! Hold on to him and he can lead me from the front, but if demands to leave then I guess I'll have to demand as large a fee as possible. But annoyingly can't play for 2 years because of silly German league restrictions.

Thoughts on my save guys?

I am finally making a comeback, to FM, to the forum and to the CSE section! I haven't attempted this challenge since I took Chester to be champions of Europe in FM12, so I am excited to announce my new side;

FC Carl Zeiss Jenad

fcc3d.gif

YP01f*

As you can see I am very lucky here and I have a few more 4.5* PA too. I have given f a * by his name due to this coach report

Potential LEADING Bundesliga play of the future. Talk about lucky! Hold on to him and he can lead me from the front, but if demands to leave then I guess I'll have to demand as large a fee as possible. But annoyingly can't play for 2 years because of silly German league restrictions.

Get him turned into a Striker and welcome back and good luck :thup:

Get him turned into a Striker and welcome back and good luck :thup:
Don't worry that was my first move, half way through the season and 2 of my youth players have attracted clubs willing to pay just shy of 1mil for them! Rejected both obviously, but I have a fight on my hands here. Thanks toon, great to be back!

half way through the season and 2 of my youth players have attracted clubs willing to pay just shy of 1mil for them!

I'm experiencing the same. Sold my striker for almost £5M to Russia while in the 3rd division. Now, in 2nd Bundesliga, I just sold a backup youngster for £3M! Regularly gets offers for around £1M for some of the talented 15-16 year olds, but I usually reject them now. I have the money I need and the talent is much more important.

Btw, watch out for Turkish clubs, they have poached 2 of my most talented youngsters before I got around to offer them pre-contracts. I got £55k and £60k for two players I would rate as Bundesliga level!

I'm experiencing the same. Sold my striker for almost £5M to Russia while in the 3rd division. Now, in 2nd Bundesliga, I just sold a backup youngster for £3M! Regularly gets offers for around £1M for some of the talented 15-16 year olds, but I usually reject them now. I have the money I need and the talent is much more important.

Btw, watch out for Turkish clubs, they have poached 2 of my most talented youngsters before I got around to offer them pre-contracts. I got £55k and £60k for two players I would rate as Bundesliga level!

there should be some clauses in the deals

Wow, he looks great! Such a bizarre position familiarity too, doesn't seem to make sense that he can play ML but not AML, but can play AMR but not MR!

I'm experiencing the same. Sold my striker for almost £5M to Russia while in the 3rd division. Now, in 2nd Bundesliga, I just sold a backup youngster for £3M! Regularly gets offers for around £1M for some of the talented 15-16 year olds, but I usually reject them now. I have the money I need and the talent is much more important.Btw, watch out for Turkish clubs, they have poached 2 of my most talented youngsters before I got around to offer them pre-contracts. I got £55k and £60k for two players I would rate as Bundesliga level!
Some good deals there, I'm noticing the Turkish clubs too actually, odd that they are all from one League!

there should be some clauses in the deals

One of them had no clauses. The other had £2k after 40 games and £20k after first international and 10% of profit of next transfer. Still way to low for what I would consider a huge talent...

Some good deals there, I'm noticing the Turkish clubs too actually, odd that they are all from one League!

Yeah, now I usually give the most talented one a pre-contract as soon as possible to avoid the Turks. :p

(all links currently default to google.com, will update them this weekend hopefully - if I don't post soon I will never get around to it)

Competitions

2038      2039      2040      2041
Premier Division :       1st       1st       1st       1st
Swedish Cup      :     Winners   Winners   Winners   Winners
Champions League :       Q/F      1st KO     Semi      Semi

2038 Youth Intake

Tomas Lundgren (YP 25A) - Good looking attacking midfielder / forward

2039 Youth Intake

Uche Kwairanga (YP 26A) - Nigerian midfielder, future first teamer

Oleg Prokudin (YP 26B) - A good looking Russian central defender who will provide good pressure on first teamers

2040 Youth Intake

Abdullahi Ogbonna (YP 27A) - Another good potential Nigerian, but work to be done before first team ready

2041 Youth Intake

Leigh Baynes (YP 28A) - English striker, 4.5* potential. Best prospect we have landed in some time, being given as many minutes as possible

Patrik Wallen (YP 28B) - Will be tough to break through to the first team with 2 quality players in front of him

Maxim Ignatjev (YP 28C) - 6'7" Russian central defender

Alaa Kamal (YP 28D) - See above for troubles with left backs currently

Miscellaneous

* 4 more years of domestic dominance, winning the treble (Premier Division, Swedish Cup, Swedish Super Cup) each year

* 2040 saw us complete the Premier Division as invincibles, winning 28 and drawing 2 games. Winning the league by 28 points and conceding just 15 goals

* New Premier Division record of 63 games without losing set

* Two more trips to the Champions League Semi Finals in the past two years. That makes 3 trips in total, losing each time. 2040 was a crazy tie, losing 4-1 at home to Chelsea, before winning 3-0 away, going out on away goals. 2041 saw us grab a huge 3-1 win at home against Man Utd, before they ran us ragged in the 2nd leg, winning 3-0, 4-3 on aggregate

* By the end of 2041 we are up to 11 foreign affiliated clubs who could provide youths into our intake.

..........Al Wahda (Saudi Arabia)

..........Coventry (England

..........Denizlispor (Turkey)

..........Enyimba (Nigeria)

..........Merida (Mexico)

..........Perth Glory FC (Australia)

..........Petrojet (Egypt)

..........San Martin (Argentina)

..........Tokyo Metro Feliz (Japan)

..........Torpedo Moscow (Russia)

..........US Creteil-Lusitanos (France)

* If FM14 had the category, Oscar Karlsson (YP 12A) would have gone from Club Legend to Godlike status :) Now 33 and still holding down his first team place with ease. Regression has started, but he is holding up very nicely. He has just dropped from Worldwide reputation to Continental, which is a good indicator. This leaves us with just one Worldwide rep player now (Robbin Carlsson (YP 19A))

* Youth Recruitment went to Extensive a couple of years ago

* Still another 7 years until we can begin thinking about a new stadium

* Perhaps the craziest stats from our domestic domination currently are;

..........We have won 23 straight Swedish Cup games

..........We have not lost a Swedish Cup game for 82 games (the years we did not win the cup we lost in the group stages without losing)

Season 29 (2042) Goals

* Domestic treble

* Challenge for Champions League

Trophy Cabinet

Champions League                 - 
Europa League                    - 
Swedish Premier League           - 2041, 2040, 2039, 2038, 2037, 2036, 2035, 2034, 2033, 2032, 2031, 2030, 2029, 2028, 2026
Swedish First Division Elite     - 2019
Swedish First Division South     - 2017
Swedish Regional Second Division - 2014
Swedish Cup                      - 2041, 2040, 2039, 2038, 2037, 2036, 2034, 2033, 2031, 2030, 2026
Swedish Super Cup                - 2041, 2040, 2039, 2038, 2037, 2036, 2035, 2034, 2033, 2031, 2030, 2029, 2027

Media Prediction : 5th

Board Expectations: Top Half

Personal Expectations: 5th or better

With just the one spot being available for automatic promotion, winning the league does have it perks. We were pretty close to the top for most of the season, but a run of good results towards the end really paid dividends with the team managing to steal the championship on the last day in a repeat of escapades of out previous promotion to the elite league.

Most of the success was due to a change in tactics to a defensive 3-4-1-2, that screenshot was taken on the last day of the season, marking the first time I've sent the entire team, including the bench with just players that have come through the youth team.

Speaking of which

This season's intake was not that great apart from a couple of notable exceptions

Jonathan Rönnqvist - probably a little small to be an out and out DM, but probably a useful ball winner in the middle of the pitch

David Melkersson - ignoring his lack of pace, it might prove useful to have a guy up front who can muscle people off the ball.

Next Season:- The media has the team predicted to finish 15th (out of 16), though I feel a play-out spot, or the relative safety of 12 is more reasonable.

4385582_W700.jpg

XaW - FSV Zwickau - 2. Bundesliga

Our first season in the German second tier went surprisingly well, although we had a poor start. We had problems getting wins at the beginning of the season and most matches ended in a draw. The major problem were scoring, as our strikers struggled to cope with the level. After a little while we started getting some scrappy wins, and just around the half way mark we really found our form and went on an 11 match unbeaten run. This catapulted us up to comfortable mid-table and we stayed there throughout the season.

Financially we are very healthy. I have gotten youth coaching up to an "exceptional" level, while we are going through another upgrade for both youth and training facilities so this should help out in the long run.

Youth Intake:

A great youth intake this season with some great youngsters.

New players:

Berti Thomsen (YP5a) - Report - Amazing talent. Would be ready for the first team if he was old enough.

Tayfun Turhan (YP5b) - Report - Another great talent. Gonna be playing as soon as he is old enough.

Günther Schilk (YP5c) - Report - Talented striker with great mental stats for his age.

Heiko Meyer (YP5d) - Report - Yes, another striker, but still a talent.

Christian Hilbert (YP5e) - Report - Promising winger.

Bülent Sabanci (YP5f) - Report - Very promising defender.

Guiseppe Piraccini (YP5g) - Report - Right back with some nice stats

Fourth season:

Francesco Perinelli (YP4a) - Very good progress.

Filip Köppel (YP4b) - Good progress and scored quite a bit for the U19s.

Dieter Dick (YPYP4c) - Got his finishing up quite a bit, and looking better and better.

Angelo Martinelli (YP4d) - Stats seem to go way up.

Third season:

Mirko Lässig (YP3a) - Massive improvement this season.

Harald Vogel (YP3b) - Second choice gk now.

Özdemir Sağlam (YP3c) - Should be part of the main squad next season.

Jörg König (YP3d) - Still slow progress, need to step it up.

Second season:

Drazen Kovacevic (YP2a) - Got some matches and did decent.

Tom Kegel (YP2c) - Got some matches and has progressed great.

Yiğit Kandemir (YP2d) - Progressed great in Turkey, but haven't played much.

Marco Berg (YP2e) - Progressed well and got some matches, but didn't impress.

First season:

Dennis Schuster (YP1a) - Our main goalkeeper, also got capped for Germany U21 this season.

Ufuk Kalafat (YP1c) - Went to Turkey, but got loaned right back to the 3. Liga. Did poorly.

Tom Heinisch (YP1d) - A good season from our best defender.

Erjon Pashaj (YP1e) - Out first player to get a propper cap! Did great for us this season.

Ruslan Kazantsev (YP1f) - Also got capped for Russia while on loan to another Russian club.

Feliz Chibuike (YP1g) - Decent season, but seems to have stalled quite a bit.

Andy Fährmann (YP1h) - Another good progress, but are still a backup.

Daniel Götz (YP1j) - A rather poor season, but still scored quite a bit.

Goran Sivric (YP1k) - A good season and did well.

Goran Markovic (YP1l) - A decent season and good progress.

2018/19	2. Bundesliga	7th		N/A		Götz (YP1j) - 12	Mid-table

foligno_calcio_2_logo_primary.jpg

Haven't played any private games for about 2 weeks due to net game and too much work. Now I am back and into the swing of it.

I have a lot of screen shots to show but I will first go through the season.

Considering 1st season didn't go well at all and only stayed up by skin of my teeth.... Much more struggling was expected!

2nd season was a transformation. Got rid of some old boys that were rubbish and concentrated on youth players straight away. 3 of the 1st seasons new intake played most games along with some of the clubs youngsters that were at club when I first took them over.

I got off to a cracking start and was top by 8th game. I then started pittering out a little but still held my own.. I managed to hit the top spot 2/3 into season but couldn't hold it... the other teams around me had similar form so a lot of up an downs but then I went 4th 34 games in and stayed there despite scoring 10 out of 12 points in last 4 games.

Playoffs Here I went :D

After cracking open another can of cider to watch the 1st playoff game I missed the 1st goal (13secs into game). 1 up. Conceeded not long after to go 1-1 but got back in front before ht. 2-1 up at HT I told my team not to become complacent.... 47mins into game and I concede from a corner ....sooo sooo sooo frustrating after saying what I said on teamtalk..... 2-2 FT... Into extra time.... I concede another corner.

So after all the good work I get undone from 2 corners. Gutted.

Overall I am delighted tho... I really didn't expect to do so well.

New intake look very good and will be able to really build. 3 of them have been brought into side already and have done ok... I have got one playmaker that has potential to become a good Serie A player YP02a

2nd Season Positives

Strong League Position

Strong youth intake

youth players doing nicely despite not close to potential

2nd Season Negatives

Lost in playoffs

Finances are rubbish

Lost in 2nd cup game

Next Seasons Objectives (haven't seen boards yet)

Mid table with a cup run would be perfect.

Sort Finances out as much as I can

Build youth players.

Screenshots

Youth Candidates http://s29.postimg.org/cicf4sgnr/Foligno_Youth_Candidates_Squad_Players_4.png

Transfers http://s16.postimg.org/j2qgty4b9/Foligno_Transfers_Transfer_History_3.png

League Positions http://s10.postimg.org/srfoagyl5/Italian_Serie_C1_B_Overview_Past_Positions_2.png

Playoff match http://s29.postimg.org/i61pyu6af/Nocerina_v_Foligno_Overview_Overview.png

Finances http://s16.postimg.org/4kxuzp2dx/Foligno_Boardroom_Finances.png

Main new Intake

http://s29.postimg.org/mncgghe1j/YP02a_Graziano_Alessandrini_Overview_Attributes.png

http://s15.postimg.org/nniuik8ff/YP02b_Livingstone_Sackey_Overview_Attributes.png

http://s27.postimg.org/3mf23m3yb/YP02c_Thomas_Orlandini_Overview_Attributes.png

Former Intake players that played 25+

http://s24.postimg.org/4yuezk3t1/YP01a_Rosario_Laureto_Overview_Attributes_2.png

http://s29.postimg.org/eu8h2nkuv/YP01b_Paolo_Gallino_Overview_Attributes_2.png

http://s14.postimg.org/jqm80cvvl/YP01d_Enrico_Piccolroaz_Overview_Attributes_2.png

I can show more screenshots if anyone is interested.

Also how do I set the word as the link?

4385582_W700.jpg

XaW - FSV Zwickau - 2. Bundesliga

The season started good, but we got hit by a few losses early on to stay in the lower half of the table. Then we suddenly found our form and went on an 13 match unbeaten run to battle for promotion. We stayed up there for the rest of the season and with 4 matches left we were guaranteed promotion! Still, the battle for the title went into the last match where we needed a win to secure the title. One of the youth players who have had an ok season, but with trouble scoring suddenly had an insane match to secure us the title.

Youth Intake:

Another good youth intake this season.

New players:

Adnan Thurnbichler (YP6a) - Report - Very promising defender. Should come in handy.

Marko Stojinic (YP6b) - Report - Talented defensive midfielder. Something I need.

Arne Bock (YP6c) - Report - Very short and thin, but a talented full back.

Kemal Abdioğlu (YP6d) - Report - Midfielder with talent. Should be useful.

Fifth season:

Berti Thomsen (YP5a) - Decent progress.

Tayfun Turhan (YP5b) - Great progress from the young striker.

Günther Schilk (YP5c) - Great progress and he will fit in perfectly when he is old enough.

Heiko Meyer (Former YP5d) - Still talented, but not comparable to the other strikers.

Christian Hilbert (YP5e) - Coming along good.

Bülent Sabanci (YP5f) - In need of great defenders, and he is one of them.

Guiseppe Piraccini (YP5g) - Amazing improvement since last season.

Fourth season:

Francesco Perinelli (YP4a) - Keeps on progressing good.

Filip Köppel (YP4b) - Another good development season for him.

Dieter Dick (YPYP4c) - Good progress.

Angelo Martinelli (YP4d) - Still progressing good.

Third season:

Mirko Lässig (YP3a) - Slotted right into the main squad and did good.

Harald Vogel (YP3b) - Second choice gk.

Özdemir Sağlam (YP3c) - Part of the main squad. Did well.

Jörg König (Former YP3d) - Backup to the main squad, but will be replaced as soon as we have someone better.

Second season:

Drazen Kovacevic (YP2a) - Second choice left back and does good when needed.

Tom Kegel (YP2c) - Got some matches and has progressed great.

Yiğit Kandemir (YP2d) - Playing in Turkey, but I still think he should have stayed with us.

Marco Berg (YP2e) - Not Bundesliga material, but still one of our better defenders unfortunately.

First season:

Dennis Schuster (YP1a) - Great season and finally landed a new contract.

Ufuk Kalafat (YP1c) - Playing Turkey, but would have liked to keep him.

Tom Heinisch (YP1d) - A decent season from our best defender.

Erjon Pashaj (YP1e) - An fantastic season. Both scored an assisted greatly!

Ruslan Kazantsev (YP1f) - Keeps progressing good in Russia, but I wish he was still our player.

Feliz Chibuike (Former YP1g) - Poor poor poor season. Not good enough for us now.

Andy Fährmann (Former YP1h) - Backup and not good enough.

Daniel Götz (YP1j) - A great season from our captain and topscorer.

Goran Sivric (YP1k) - Backup now, but does great when called upon.

Goran Markovic (YP1l) - A good season from the left back.

2018/19	2. Bundesliga	7th		N/A		Götz (YP1j) - 12	Mid-table
2018/19	2. Bundesliga	1st		N/A		Götz (YP1j) - 29	Promoted as champions!

Archived