Adam C’s International European Managerial Contest - It Begins...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had all the information ready, and then my PC restarts when I go, so that means no 5-0 wins, and if the update would have counted, we would've had a new leader in the premier league and we would've had a new 2nd place in division 2. But that means I have to take screenies and everything again

sorry everyone. Update will probably come tomorrow now. :(

I had all the information ready, and then my PC restarts when I go, so that means no 5-0 wins, and if the update would have counted, we would've had a new leader in the premier league and we would've had a new 2nd place in division 2. But that means I have to take screenies and everything again

sorry everyone. Update will probably come tomorrow now. :(

No prob KUTGW :thup:

Good start for Billen and England so far, havent conceded a goal and 3 wins, upto 2nd in the group now. Heres hoping for good results when we play croatia and russia

your actually third, but if the update had taken place lol, you would be top.

Groups A,B,C - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/GroupsABC7.jpg

Groups D,E,F - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/GroupsDEF7.jpg

Group G - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/GroupG7.jpg

Results 1 - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/Results7.jpg

Results 2 - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/Results8.jpg

Results 3 - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/Results9.jpg

As I said before, 3 games were played unless you have a *.

Premier League:

Key

* Played 2 games Only

Position   -    Manager      -        Nation        -         Major Trophies  -   Points recieved in Update  -  Overall Points
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st             Hell Blazer           Italy                   0                   46                            133 *
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd             Darren Husher         Holland                 0                   65                            130
3rd             Andrew Billen         England                 0                   46                            113
4th             Adam Connellan        Spain                   0                   15                            88*
5th             Gold Member           Scotland                0                   19                            76
6th             Matt Frith            France                  0                   39                            69
7th             Warlock               N. Ireland              0                   0                             46 *
8th             Stephen O'Donnell     R.O Ireland             0                   28                            41

So Stephen O'Donnell collects his first points for a while :thup:. Disaster for my Adam Connellan as Spain fail to qualify ... Maybe the first to be sacked will be me lol. Darren Husher's Holland had a fantastic week collecting 65 points mainly because of their huge 7-0 WIN! Andrew Billen had another good week which keeps him in contention for the title. Gold Member and Matt Frith are now battling it out for survival while Warlock is just ahead of bottom after a poor week for Northern Ireland.

First Division

Position   -    Manager      -        Nation        -         Major Trophies  -   Points recieved in Update  -  Overall Points
1st             Haowan Chu            Portugal                0                   57                            139
2nd             Michael Sergent       Ukraine                 0                   47                            109
3rd             Boris Videnov         Bulgaria                0                   41                            99*
4th             Andis Blinds          Czech Republic           0                   19                            92*
5th             Robert Dawson         Croatia                 0                   30                            90*
6th             Josh Pearce           Greece                  0                   25                            86
7th             Gwilym J. James       Wales                   0                   21                            51
8th             The Doctor            Russia                  0                   0                             49*

Haowan Chu still looks like the faveroute, but Michael Sergent, Boris Videnov, Andis Blinds, Robert Dawson and Josh Pearce are all battling it out for the promotion spots, but I'd say each of them have a slight chance of coming 1st still. Well done to Gwilym J. James who has finally come off the bottom. as The Doctor got no points in Russia's 2 games.

Qualified for Euro 2008:

Andrew Billen - England

Robert Dawson - Croatia

Andis Blinds - Czech Republic

Well done to those 3 :thup:

The Sides that Cannot Qualify :

Adam Connellan - Spain

Warlock - N. Ireland

The Doctor - Russia

I'd have to say my manager deserves the sack... I think that could meqan relegation for N. Ireland and even me if I get sacked .

My Manager of the Update: - Darren Husher as his Holland side got a huge 7-0 win :thup:

shame I missed this, looks good :thup:

Well, I'm thinking of adding a third division next season with 10 people in it. So if we get enough interest, that could happen. So if you're interested in joining, add yourself to this list:

Reserve List:

The Doctor unsuccessful in getting Russia to qualify...

Hopefully he/I can mastermind a win in the 2 remaining group games although if one of them is against Croatia then I could be in trouble.

Let's just hope they're against Andorra and Estonia and I take the full 32 points(I think it's 32) for each game...

Bulgaria still doing excellent. Can't believe the Faroes held France to a 0-0. That was my prediction for the 7-0, but instead it was my groupmate Netherlands. Congratulations darren1983! Great work Adam C, the updates are ace and I appreciate the hard work and contribution on your part.

Originally Posted by PaulHartman71

shame I missed this, looks good

Well, I'm thinking of adding a third division next season with 10 people in it. So if we get enough interest, that could happen. So if you're interested in joining, add yourself to this list:

Reserve List:

Code:

1. PaulHartman71

2. ~Ian~

It's looked good so far, I'm in. :thup:

Hey all, sorry about the lack of posting on my behalf, I have been away and not long got back. :p

Nice to see this still going strong, although my Ukrainian side are struggling somewhat.

Looking forward to the next updates, lets hope we can win the rest of our matches and try and push on.

KUTGW Adam C :thup:

FRIENDLIES #1 - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/1.jpg

FRIENDLIES #2 - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/2.jpg

RESULTS #1 - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/Results10.jpg

RESULTS #2 - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/Results11.jpg

Premier League:

Key:

*= Played One Friendly and one Qualifier

1st             Hell Blazer           Italy                   0                   42                            175
2nd             Darren Husher         Holland                 0                   43                            173
3rd             Andrew Billen         England                 0                   17                            130*
3rd             Adam Connellan        Spain                   0                   42                            130
5th             Matt Frith            France                  0                   31                            100*
6th             Gold Member           Scotland                0                   7                             83*
7th             Stephen O'Donnell     R.O Ireland             0                   38                            79*
8th             Warlock               N. Ireland              0                   0                             46             

So Hell Blazer and Darren Husher are battling it out for first with just a 2 point gap between them! My Adam Connellan and Andrew Billen Are also neck and neck but with my guy not in Euro 2008, Billen will surely go much further ahead. Matt Frith had a good week getting out of the relegation zone, whilst Warlock had a pointless week which means he's dead last... Stephen O'Doneell had a great week getting him off bottom for the first time since the the second update! Well done :thup:Gold Member isn't far off France but with France of to the Euro's, surely there's no way he can survive?

First Division:

Key:

*= Played One Friendly and one Qualifier

1st             Haowan Chu            Portugal                0                   36                            175
2nd             Boris Videnov         Bulgaria                0                   31                            130
3rd             Andis Blinds          Czech Republic          0                   36                            128
4th             Josh Pearce           Greece                  0                   36                            122
5th             Michael Sergent       Ukraine                 0                   10                            119
6th             Robert Dawson         Croatia                 0                   44                            95
7th             The Doctor            Russia                  0                   38                            87
8th             Gwilym J. James       Wales                   0                   0                             51 

So Haowan Chu has a huge lead of 45 points which makes him the clear favourite for promotion. Boris Videnov still going strong with Bulgaria in second, and Andis Blinds, Josh Pearce, Michael Sergent and Robert Dawson are all still in the hunt in an exciting promotion race.Gwilym J. James remains quite a bit of, but hey, there's always next year.

My Manager of the Update: Stephen O'Donnell! Purely because he had a very good week, and he's finally of the bottom! Well done Stephen :thup:

Group screenies and points for how you did in group stages to come in next update :thup:

Mate I just realised my points for the last 2 updates were wrong. On the 25th of August I had 90 points then in the last update I got 44 points but it was only added up to 95 in total. I should have 133 points in total and be 2nd in the table. Sorry I only realised it now.

Archived