Adam C’s International European Managerial Contest - It Begins...

Groups A,B,C - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/EuropeanChampionshipQualifyingStage.png

Groups D,E,F - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/EuropeanChampionshipQualifyingSt-1.png

Group G - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/EuropeanChampionshipQualifyingSt-2.png

Top Scorer - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/EuropeanChampionshipQualifyingPlaye.png

Premier Division:

Position   -    Manager      -        Nation        -         Major Trophies  -   Points recieved in Update  -  Overall Points
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st             Darren Husher         Holland                 0                   60                            233
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd             Hell Blazer           Italy                   0                   50                            225
3rd             Andrew Billen         England                 0                   25                            155
4th             Adam Connellan        Spain                   0                   15                            145
5th             Matt Frith            France                  0                   35                            135
6th             Gold Member           Scotland                0                   10                            93
7th             Stephen O'Donnell     R.O Ireland             0                   10                            83
8th             Warlock               N. Ireland              0                   5                             55  

So Darren Husher is our new leader, well done Darren :thup:. Hell Blazer is certainly not out of it though, just 8 points off the top. Andrew Billen, Adam Connellan and Matt Frith are very far off the top 2 and surely the gap is now far too big? Whilst Gold Member, Stephen O'Donnell and Warlock look like they're going down unless they do amazingly well in there freindlies coming up.

First Division

Position   -    Manager      -        Nation        -         Major Trophies  -   Points recieved in Update  -  Overall Points
1st             Haowan Chu            Portugal                0                   60                            235
2nd             Robert Dawson         Croatia                 0                   60                            193
3rd             Boris Videnov         Bulgaria                0                   45                            175                        
4th             Andis Blinds          Czech Republic          0                   40                            168
5th             Josh Pearce           Greece                  0                   25                            147
6th             Michael Sergent       Ukraine                 0                   15                            134
7th             The Doctor            Russia                  0                   15                            102
8th             Gwylim J. James       Wales                   0                   0                             51

So Haowan Chu has a great lead of 60 which makes him the clear faveroute for the first division title :thup:. But Boris Videnov and Andis Blinds are both still not giving up and are hoping for a great euro 2008 to get promoted. Robert Dawson and Josh Pearce are also with a good chance of promotion but you must feel that Michael Sergent and The Doctor aren't with much chance for promotion considering they're both not in the Euro's... While Gwylim J. James now has half the points of 2nd last so this year has been one to forget for Gwylim.

Qualified for Euro's:

Hell Blazer - Italy

Darren Husher - Holland

Andrew Billen - England

Matt Frith - France

Haowan Chu - Portugal

Boris Videnov - Bulgaria

Andis Blinds - Czech Republic

Josh Pearce - Greece

Robert Dawson - Croatia

So if you're not on the list, then better luck in the world cup lol, and you better hope you don't get sacked.

My Manager of the Update: Boris Videnov! The Bulgarian manager came 2nd in the qualifying group and his star striker Dimitar Berbatov got them 20 extra points by being the top scorer of the whole qualification stage, well done Boris :)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mate I just realised my points for the last 2 updates were wrong. On the 25th of August I had 90 points then in the last update I got 44 points but it was only added up to 95 in total. I should have 133 points in total and be 2nd in the table. Sorry I only realised it now.

Are you Croatia then? Ill fix it

Pity Russia had a tough group, if only we had won all games against teams other than Croatia and England and then at least taken a few points off Croatia. Hopefully we can improve for the World Cup qualifiers assuming I don't get sacked...

• 2 weeks later...

Friendly #1 (A) - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/FriendlyFixturesResults.png

Friendly #1 (B) - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/FriendlyFixturesResults-2.png

Friendly #2 (A) - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/FriendlyFixturesResults-3.png

Friendly #2 (B) - http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/siradamc/FriendlyFixturesResults-4.png

Premier League

Key:

* Played One Game

** Played 2 Games

1st             Darren Husher         Holland                 0                   19                            252*
2nd             Hell Blazer           Italy                   0                   7                             232*
3rd             Andrew Billen         England                 0                   12                            167**
4th             Adam Connellan        Spain                   0                   4                             149**
5th             Matt Frith            France                  0                   6                             141**
6th             Gold Member           Scotland                0                   0                             93*
7th             Stephen O'Donnell     R.O Ireland             0                   8                             91**
8th             Warlcok               N.Ireland               0                   0                             55*

So once again Darren Husher raised the bar with his Holland side getting a great 5-0 win over Austria, with the gap between him and Hell Blazer growing bit by bit. Andrew Billen is still going for it but there isn't very much chance of him winning the title, but hey, stranger things have happened. Matt Frith is still looking to overtake Adam Connellan and that is bound to happen with his France side of to the Euro's. Stephen O'Donnell is catching Gold Member and is hoping to do fantastically in the remaining friendlies in order to stay up, but is it too little too late? Whilst poor Warlock is left in last...

First Division

Key:

* Played One Game

** Played 2 Games

1st             Haowan Chu            Portugal                0                   2                             237*
2nd             Robert Dawson         Croatia                 0                   4                             197**
3rd             Boris Videnov         Bulgaria                0                   8                             183**                        
4th             Andis Blinds          Czech Republic          0                   4                             172**
5th             Josh Pearce           Greece                  0                   8                             155**
6th             Michael Sergent       Ukraine                 0                   2                             136**
7th             The Doctor            Russia                  0                   15                            117**
8th             Gwylim J. James       Wales                   0                   7                             58*

So Haowan Chu now is 40 points exactly ahead of Robert Dawson but don't count out Boris Videnov yet, it looks like an exciting Euro's. Andis Blinds and Josh Pearce are also in the hunt for promotion but you would feel Michael Sergent and Ukraine don't have the best chance as they mkissed out on the Euro's... The Doctor meanwhile, had an impressive score of 15 this week, ensuring his side doesn't come last. Gwilym J.James had a decent week but he wasn't expecting Russia to do very well as well.

My Manager of the Update: Darren Husher! Another great week for the current leaders as they smashed Austria 5-0 with Ruud-Van Nistlerooy getting a hattrick, congratualtions Darren :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll probably comtinue it now, but let it be known, I;m watching for those who don't post, and am not scared of giving your place away.

These are the people that are posting regurarily and I'm more than happy with :)

- Darren1983

- BP Doosra

- atbuk08

- Canvey!!

- blowcrapup

- jod123

- NepentheZ

- Frazza Pee

I'll probably comtinue it now, but let it be known, I;m watching for those who don't post, and am not scared of giving your place away.

These are the people that are posting regurarily and I'm more than happy with :)

- Darren1983

- BP Doosra

- atbuk08

- Canvey!!

- blowcrapup

- jod123

- NepentheZ

- Frazza Pee

I don't blame you mate I got rid of three people in my sign up recently one of which had never posted since joining.

THE EURO2008 DRAW HAS BEEN MADE, THE GROUP STAGS ARE AS FOLLOWED...

Euro 2008 group Satges:

* One's in italic are managed by one of our 16 managers

Group A

Croatia

Finland

Austria

Holland

Group B

France

Switzerland

Czech Republic

Turkey

Group C

Germany

Italy

Bulgaria

Portugal

Group D

England

Greece

Denmark

Sweden

24th May:

Ireland 3 - 1 Serbia

27th May:

France 2 - 0 Ecuador

29th May:

Holland 1 - 0 Denmark

31st May:

France 2 - 0 Uruguay

Premier League:

1st             Darren Husher         Holland                 0                   5                             257
2nd             Hell Blazer           Italy                   0                   0                             232
3rd             Andrew Billen         England                 0                   0                             167
4th             Matt Frith            France                  0                   14                             155
5th             Adam Connellan        Spain                   0                   0                             149
6th             Stephen O'Donnell     R.O Ireland             0                   8                             99
7th             Gold Member           Scotland                0                   0                             93
8th             Warlock               N.Ireland               0                   0                             55

Not much happened bar Stephen O'Donnell going higher than Gold Member and Darren Husher extending his lead.

First Division

1st             Haowan Chu            Portugal                0                   0                             237*
2nd             Robert Dawson         Croatia                 0                   0                             197**
3rd             Boris Videnov         Bulgaria                0                   0                             183**                        
4th             Andis Blinds          Czech Republic          0                   0                             172**
5th             Josh Pearce           Greece                  0                   0                             155**
6th             Michael Sergent       Ukraine                 0                   0                             136**
7th             The Doctor            Russia                  0                   0                             117**
8th             Gwylim J. James       Wales                   0                   0                             58*

Nothing changed there.

Now, Off to the Euro's...:D

Euro 2008

RESULTS:

Group A

Austria 0 - 1 Holland

Finland 2 - 1 Croatia

Group B:

Switzerland 2 - 0 Czech Republic

France 2 - 0 Turkey

Group C:

Bulgaria 0 - 2 Italy

Portugal 1 - 0 Germany

Group D

Sweden 2 - 1 Denmark

England 2 - 1 Greece

Premier League:

1st             Darren Husher         Holland                 0                   15                            262
2nd             Hell Blazer           Italy                   0                   15                            247
3rd             Andrew Billen         England                 0                   10                            177
4th             Matt Frith            France                  0                   15                            160
5th             Adam Connellan        Spain                   0                   0                             149
6th             Stephen O'Donnell     R.O Ireland             0                   0                             99
7th             Gold Member           Scotland                0                   0                             93
8th             Warlock               N.Ireland               0                   0                             55

So the difference between Darren Husher and Hell Blazer stays at 15 as they both won 2-0. Matt Frith gained a little on Andrew Billen as his France side won 2-0. All in all, every side who is in the Euro's from this division, won their opening games :).

First Division:

1st             Haowan Chu            Portugal                0                   15                            252
2nd             Robert Dawson         Croatia                 0                   0                             197
3rd             Boris Videnov         Bulgaria                0                   0                             183                        
4th             Andis Blinds          Czech Republic          0                   0                             172
5th             Josh Pearce           Greece                  0                   0                             155
6th             Michael Sergent       Ukraine                 0                   0                             136
7th             The Doctor            Russia                  0                   0                             117
8th             Gwylim J. James       Wales                   0                   0                             58

Well Haowan Chu won his game 1-0 respectively, but Robert Dawson, Boris Videnov, Andis Blinds and Josh Pearce all lost their openers which means nothing else changed bar Haowan Chu extending his huge lead.

My Manager of the Update: Matt Frith! as his side are slowly sneaking up the league very well.

Euro 2008

RESULTS:

Group A:

Croatia 3 - 0 Austria

Holland 6 - 0 Finland

Group B:

Turkey 1 - 1 Czech Republic

France 3 - 0 Switzerland

Other News in Group B: France have qualified!

Group C:

Italy 1 - 0 Germany

Bulgaria 0 - 2 Portugal

Other news in Group C: Italy & Portugal have qualified! Bulgaria are out :(

Group D:

Greece 1 - 3 Sweden

Denmark 0 - 0 England

Other news in Group D: Sweden qualified. Greece are out :(

Premier League:

1st             Darren Husher         Holland                 0                   43                            305
2nd             Hell Blazer           Italy                   0                   15                            262
3rd             Andrew Billen         England                 0                   9                             186
4th             Matt Frith            France                  0                   21                            181
6th             Stephen O'Donnell     R.O Ireland             0                   0                             99

So Darrenh Husher got a MASSIVE 6-0 win over Finland with R.V.P getting 4 goals! This saw him get 43 points and gives him a good chance of winning the whole thing. Matt Frith had another good week winning 21 points and only 5 away from Andrew Billen making the race for third, (maybe more if lucky) is getting exciting. Hell Blazer meanwhile will be dissapointed he let Darren go 43 points ahead, is it too much? or not? You'll find out soon eough.

First Division:

1st             Haowan Chu            Portugal                0                   15                            277
2nd             Robert Dawson         Croatia                 0                   21                            218
3rd             Boris Videnov         Bulgaria                0                   0                             183                        
4th             Andis Blinds          Czech Republic          0                   4                             176
5th             Josh Pearce           Greece                  0                   0                             155
6th             Michael Sergent       Ukraine                 0                   0                             136
7th             The Doctor            Russia                  0                   0                             117
8th             Gwylim J. James       Wales                   0                   0                             58

Robert Dason got a good 3-0 win which sees him go 59 points behind Haowan Chu, is it possible for him to get back into this??? Andis Blinds will be confident of getting in the top 3 assuming he gets through to the next roud of Euro 2008, as Boris Videnov and Josh Pearce are both out.

My Manager of the Update: Darren Husher! Who else could it be after the massive 43 points he recieved? Well done Darren :thup:

Group A:

Austria 3 - 0 Finland

Holland 2 - 1 Croatia

Which means... 1st Holland - 2nd Croatia - 3rd Austria - 4th Finland

Group B:

Czech Republic 3 - 0 Holland

Switzerland 0 - 1 Turkey

Which means... 1st France - 2nd Czech Republic - 3rd Turkey - 4th Switzerland

Group C:

Germany 3 - 0 Bulgaria

Portugal 0 - 1 Italy

Which means... 1st Italy - 2nd Portugal - 3rd Germany - 4th Bulgaria

Group D:

England 2 - 0 Sweden

Greece 0 - 1 Denmark

Which means... 1st England - 2nd Sweden - 3rd Denmark - 4th Greece

So here are our side that progressed safely through their groups:

- Holland

- Croatia

- France

- Czech Republic

- Italy

- Portugal

- England

Here are the sides that unfortunately were knocked out:

- Bulgaria

- Greece

Premier League

1st             Darren Husher         Holland                 0                   10                            315
2nd             Hell Blazer           Italy                   0                   15                            277
3rd             Andrew Billen         England                 0                   15                            201
4th             Matt Frith            France                  0                   0                             181

So Darren Husher's lead cuts down by 5 points, not much, but every little counts as Hell Blazer will have to do very well to catch up on Darren. Andrew Billen's win sees him go further ahead of Matt Frith and looks like the faveroute for 3rd, but it could all change soon...

First Division

1st             Haowan Chu            Portugal                0                   0                             277
2nd             Robert Dawson         Croatia                 0                   0                             218
3rd             Andis Blinds          Czech Republic          0                   21                            197
4th             Boris Videnov         Bulgaria                0                   0                             183                        

So Andis Blinds gets into the top 3 after comfortably beating France 3-0. He was the only point scorer in division one, and is now only 21 points behind Robert Dawson so he could still snatch 2nd yet.

DRAW FOR EURO 2008 QUARTER FINAL:

Holland  v Czech Republic
France   v Croatia
Sweden   v Italy
Portugal v England

My manager of the Update: Andis Blinds! after his Czech Republic side easily beat france 3-0, to get through the group! Well done Andis :thup:

Archived