OTF Werewolf I - GAMEPLAY THREAD

Wigmore

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no idea what "evidence" you've seen. I find it suspicious both you and Gordon seem to have seen it and agree it shouldnt be mentioned till after the game.

I havent said I have seen it, I have said I hope it isnt something specific, but which I dont want to mention.

Simple question for gills, is what you have seen 'in thread', simple yes or no will suffice.

lynch no one

as I believe it was one vote to hammer the lynch

If you all agree that you want me to say what I've noticed then I'll do it. Just feel that it might ruin any other games on here unless people are extremely careful.

Do you at least understand the concern here? By even bringing this up and saying "I cant say it or it might ruin all future games" it immediately puts the rest of us in a tough situation. I want to beleive you. But if we put blind faith in you it's a huge risk that you are just leading us on.

FWIW if it is I kinda consider that sloppy wolf-work rather than unethical villagering. I mean they dont have to talk by PM...they dont have to look at that persons profile to PM them once a PM Convo has started. They are encouraged to use e-mail or messenger.

I dont know about experienced players like Gordon, but I myself would see that as good detective work.

Is it going by Recent Visitors to his profile page?

In amongst other stuff yeah. New days/nights don't get started until he's had confirmation from the wolves on who they want to kill.

Whenever I've been on the forum last couple of days when it was dragging out I noted the time of Wigmore's activity on the forum and the same for other people and ticked them off when they didn't match. Then as wolves were being discovered I crosslinked with the visitors to their pages and the people they had visited. Also people who Wigmore has visited.

That gives four wolf suspects. Titchuk, Pukey, Gordon and IWWROCKS.

Linking that back to the seer votes moves the suspicion heavily towards titchuk and Pukey.

hmm but then only the head wolf passes on the kill to Wigmore.

So i'm unsure how it allows you to find two wolves.

Idk if it's cheap or not. I'd be tempted to say good detective work as I did before. In future games it can be avoided completely if all wolf/seer/angel communication between each other (wolves obv) and with Wigmore is done outside of the forum (messenger/email) so I dont think it necceseraily ruins the game.

And Wigmore could have a set date and time he will announced the kills regardless of if he's had the info from the angel/seer/wolves in or not (if no info, a random kill but no mention that no info was given to him)...if that makes sense.

I think I said earlier on in the thread where someone had looked at chopper's activity to show that he was not the angel that it was very gamey and I didn't like it, so I do not like this at all. :D

Yeah, like I said I didn't want to mention it really but when IWWROCKS posted I kinda had to.

Hmm, that does seem a bit cheaty to do it that way, but it's the first game we've done so there were always gonna be exploits to be found, let's hope they are resolved next game.

Though it's quite ingenious of gills to have done so, but with all the research, and this back up work, it doesn't rule him out still, as it could be a cover up. We have no way of checking this information now, as the wolves will be extra careful with how things are done now.

I dont know about experienced players like Gordon, but I myself would see that as good detective work.

The game SHOULD be played entirely in the thread, so looking at profiles (which is what I sort of guessed) is not a part of the game.

As additional info, I passed to Wigmore a link to something called Quicktopics which is used on other sites for mafia groups to be able to talk in a thread like topic without needing PMs etc. So unless the wolves decided not to use it, they wont even need to look at each others profiles during the game for PMs etc

In my opinion, the dead thread should also be on QT so as to not influence this game in any way.

The game SHOULD be played entirely in the thread, so looking at profiles (which is what I sort of guessed) is not a part of the game.

As additional info, I passed to Wigmore a link to something called Quicktopics which is used on other sites for mafia groups to be able to talk in a thread like topic without needing PMs etc. So unless the wolves decided not to use it, they wont even need to look at each others profiles during the game for PMs etc

In my opinion, the dead thread should also be on QT so as to not influence this game in any way.

The wolves have used quicktopics throughout the game.

Actually don't even talk just vote ffs, get onto a new game or something.

The two wolves left are titchuk and pukey. You're welcome etc

lynch titchuk

Vote to lynch titchuk.

He and Lovejoy both voted for IWWROCKS towards the end of the last day to get Lovejoy off the hook.

I will join you on that bench because I think titch is definitely a wolf.

lynch titchuk

Now I know the reason I am ok to fall in line.

Lynch titchuk

Does it feel right? maybe not. But hey what can you do.

Sorry titchuk, not much can be done now. Lynch titchuk.
I don't think the threshold has been reached, but I might be wrong. On my iPhone so will have a proper look in a bit.

There we go.

titchuk was lynched.

titchuk was a WEREWOLF

It is now NIGHT 7

There are currently 7 townspeople.

Suggy33
gordon_a
Cardiomolester
Pukey
IWWROCKS
thegr8anand
gillsminnow

Dead:

el sid (Villager - lynched on Day 1)

LRJ (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 1)

mcsheffreygreat (Villager - lynched on Day 2)

man_utd_fan (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 2)

RickyButton (Villager - lynched on Day 3)

chopper99 (Villager - perished on Day 3)

Cougar2010 (Angel - killed by werewolves on Night 3)

Gizzyspop (Werewolf - lynched on Day 4)

SCIAG (Seer - killed by werewolves on Night 4)

Plumble (Werewolf - lynched on Day 5)

Neil Brock (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 5)

Lovejoy! (Werewolf - lynched on Day 6)

BoroPhil (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 6)

titchuk (Werewolf - lynched on Day 7)

Remaining:

6 villagers

1 werewolves

Please send kill target. Night ends at 3pm Tuesday 8th January

The lone werewolf molested Cardiomolester. Werewolfville was momentarily bathed in irony.

Cardiomolester was a VILLAGER

It is now DAY 8

There are currently 6 townspeople.

Suggy33
gordon_a
Pukey
IWWROCKS
thegr8anand
gillsminnow

Dead:

el sid (Villager - lynched on Day 1)

LRJ (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 1)

mcsheffreygreat (Villager - lynched on Day 2)

man_utd_fan (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 2)

RickyButton (Villager - lynched on Day 3)

chopper99 (Villager - perished on Day 3)

Cougar2010 (Angel - killed by werewolves on Night 3)

Gizzyspop (Werewolf - lynched on Day 4)

SCIAG (Seer - killed by werewolves on Night 4)

Plumble (Werewolf - lynched on Day 5)

Neil Brock (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 5)

Lovejoy! (Werewolf - lynched on Day 6)

BoroPhil (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 6)

titchuk (Werewolf - lynched on Day 7)

Cardiomolester (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 7)

Remaining:

5 villagers

1 werewolf

4 votes are required to lynch. The day will end at 3pm Thursday 10th January at the latest.

I had 2 theories.

If gills gets lynched, Pukey is werewolf.

If anyone else gets lynched, gills or possibly gordon (cause he can work out how to confuse us) are werewolf.

Guess that's a bit flawed if gills just gave us titch. But he's now "giving us" Pukey, maybe he gave us titch to gain trust, so we'd play into his hands.. Say we lynch him and he's a villager, then another villager is killed by werewolves, that leaves a 2vs1 situation, which the wolf may be able to swing his way.

If gills is lynched, that doesn't automatically mean I'm a werewolf fyi.

And gills logic is flawed anyway. He's pretty much basing it off Gizzy visiting my profile, which could have been just a random coincidence and plus the wolves have been using some other means of communicating (Wigmore confirmed this.)

Hmm i'm intrigued as to why they kept Gills alive. I dont think it's Gills "giving us titch" as that'd be a hugeeeee risk for the last wolf to take and Pukey lynched as villager would bring alot of suspicion on to him.

But I think it could mean he's wrong about Pukey. Maybe they left him out there to try and get us to take down Pukey.

Hmm, thinking needed on this

Archived