Wigmore

2 votes

gillsminnow (gordon_a, Pukey)

1 vote

gordon_a (gillsminnow)

0 votes

Suggy33

Pukey

3 votes are required to lynch. This day will end at 3pm on Saturday 12th January at the latest.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a very, very tough call. I think gordon is a villager. This leaves me with gills and Pukey.

Gills has a very strong case against him in my eyes, the only thing that saves him is his wolf list, where he's nailed 4/5 wolves, with the remaining wolf him or Pukey.

Pukey comes across as a very clear villager in my eyes, apart from one post, which maybe I'm reading too far into. The post below is at a stage with 5 wolves left:

Yeah, we do have to be careful here. I have suspicions about SCIAG but I'm not sure it's worth it to be lynching him yet. There are 4 other wolves we could go after and lynch, rather than potentially get rid of the seer. We don't have much to go on at all, though.

I don't think the first part of the post has a strong insinuation towards anyone being a wolf, so the fact he says there are "4 others" makes me think he was referring to himself as the 5th, and it was a freudian slip. Obviously this could very easily be wrong.

So yeah, currently 70/30 in gills being the last wolf at the moment, but I don't want to end it just yet, will have another skim through gills' posts, having only checked gordon and Pukey so far.

Could always just end this myself too.

Gordon. I like how throughout the game you've always retracted your votes to stop an early lynching. As I've said and done before I have no issues voting against myself. Therefore if you are really a villager then you have one hour to retract yours against me or I will end this game myself and the villagers lose.

Combination of what I said before, a hunch and for some reason a bit of faith in Gills due to that list of 5 wolves he made when there were just 4 left.

I mean, if he is a wolf, and he made that list giving away 3 of his fellow wolves, hoping we'd get the 3 of them and then a villager instead of the 4th wolf, leaving us this situation where he's trying to pin it on you, leaving him, the sole wolf left in a winning situation, then the wolves were very clever, cause that just seems so far-fetched that there's no way they could have done it.

Then I think gordon is innocent, so it just leaves you.

Also, are the dead wolves still talking with the last wolf in this quicktopics thing? There's no way for us to tell obviously, and I assume Wigmore checks, but you never know.

Still believe that it's Pukey but want to lynch gordon just because of his wizard friends.

Again, what friends ? I asked you earlier and you showed no evidence at all, just as I asked you yesterday what your basis for lynching Pukey was and you couldnt answer. This all looks like a scum play to attack with no reasons and hope people follow your lead. I for one wont be playing follow 'your' leader, and my vote on you stands.

Again, what friends ? I asked you earlier and you showed no evidence at all, just as I asked you yesterday what your basis for lynching Pukey was and you couldnt answer. This all looks like a scum play to attack with no reasons and hope people follow your lead. I for one wont be playing follow 'your' leader, and my vote on you stands.

crunchykev or whoever and the other wizard who's shown up since the start of january.

If i dont answer it's because i answer when i want and not otherwise.

I now know you're not the wolf btw because you could've lynched Pukey just then for the insta-win.

gordon = villager (unless incredibly stupid)

which leaves either myself or Pukey. So I know I'm definitely right now. :cool:

Combination of what I said before, a hunch and for some reason a bit of faith in Gills due to that list of 5 wolves he made when there were just 4 left.

I mean, if he is a wolf, and he made that list giving away 3 of his fellow wolves, hoping we'd get the 3 of them and then a villager instead of the 4th wolf, leaving us this situation where he's trying to pin it on you, leaving him, the sole wolf left in a winning situation, then the wolves were very clever, cause that just seems so far-fetched that there's no way they could have done it.

He named 4 of the 5 wolves, yeah, including me. Yet votes for IWW yesterday even though he's so sure I'm the last wolf. Is that not incredibly suspicious to you?

So frustrated that we didn't lynch gills yesterday, would have made the last day so much easier if he is indeed a villager. IWW and gordon fools for voting for IWW.

I mean, if I didn't know there was just 1 wolf left, I'd be certain that gordon/gills are in league and they occasionally mess with each other for the wolves' entertainment and to confuse us.

me and gordon have continually CLASHED since the game beginning. nothing new there. we're like those dinosaurs that nut each other constantly.

i do now believe he's a villager because if he was a wolf he could've smashed Pukey into a thousand pieces there and won himself the game but he didn't.

that makes it either me or pukey who's a wolf. so whichever of us you want to believe.

iwwrocks suspiciously quick off the mark with his accusations here...
Chopper and iwwrocks both looking more than a little suspicious..

Pukey and titch posting extremely similar posts in the space of 5 minutes on the first day.

P.S, gonna be putting any evidence I find in new posts, sorry for multi spamming, but having so many tabs open is confusing.

The first day when nobody had a clue about anything? :D

And it's not like I was the only one saying chopper and/or iww were suspicious at that point.

When nobody but the wolves had a clue, titch posted that cause it was a safe post, influencing no wolves, then you followed suit but left one out.

*removed other quotes to avoid confusion*

We know what you are, we know what you areeee..

Sorry :D

Pukey was around on the 2nd day to watch the madness unfold, didn't vote, but posted this 1 minute before the deadline. Dunno why it jumped out at me, just seemed odd.

IWWROCKS has come across as rather aggressive for a villager... possibly too aggressive to be a normal person!
Err, yeah. Chopper currently has my vote now :D
chopper clearly a wolf btw so he gets my vote.

This is just the first 3 I saw also naming chopper or IWW and I was following their line of thinking.

I like Plumble. Villager imo. <3
Leaving Lovejoy well alone. He has a big part in this game imo I just haven't worked out what it is yet.
Yeah, got lovejoy in the list of suspects. He hasn't really posted, which doesn't tell me much. I'm just waiting for him to post something encriminating that i can pin against him :D

These 3 posts made in the space of 15 mins on the 4th/5th day.

I'm jealous of lovejoy!'s BOTU win but I'm also wary of gordon. I can't really understand the reasoning behind voting gillsminnow, except that he has been suspicious of gordon (as were el sid and ricky, interestingly). So my vote will lie with either lovejoy! or gordon i expect.

titch defending gills.

OK for ease of reference the latest vote counts are in the following posts:

Night one (Wigmore) post # 246

Night two (Cougar) post # 931

Night three (BoroPhil) post # 1101

The important thing to look for here is the night chopper was modkilled, now we know he's a certain villager. The wolves also knew he was a villager. And whilst SCIAG was claiming seer this was their opportunity for a bonus kill so why would they want to lynch chopper. They'd look to off SCIAG.

Assuming this is the case look at the voters, Gizzyspop is in there and has already been outed as a wolf. Assuming they got careless and greedy in the excitement you'd have to look at who else is in that pool of voters.

We have Gizzyspop (already outed as a wolf), BoroPhil (villager), RickyButton (dead villager), Lovejoy, Titchuk and Plumble. Working through the remainder who are not villagers or dead you have Lovejoy, Titchuk and Plumble. Pukey interestingly (as gordon pointed out) did not vote that round.

Going back through their votes on night one they vote as follows Lovejoy (no vote), Plumble (no vote), Titchuk (Cardiomolester). All the votes are for villagers imo. Now I also suspect Pukey aswell and he voted for (thegr8anand).

Night 2 and all of the above vote for SCIAG except for Pukey who doesn't vote (covered above).

Day three and the bandwagon for Gizzyspop is in full swing. When it's almost complete who jumps on board? Plumble and Pukey. Gizzys (attempting to deflect a bandwagon away) sees my suspicion of Gordon and votes for him. Fully believe gordon is a villager now. Lovejoy and titchuk refuse to vote.

here

fewmorewordsgirlsforthecharachterlimit

titch defending gills.
Yeah, I don't blame you for suspecting me BoroPhil, I did indeed vote to lynch SCIAG but I wouldn't say I was particularly keen! I said at the time that I was voting for him because I thought Ricky was innocent and I thought SCIAG could well be a wolf. Obviously with hindsight I was right with Ricky but wrong with SCIAG (as were you! :D). So aye, does not look great I suppose but if I went magically back in time then I wouldn't rule out doing exactly the same thing again.

Not sure what to do now, cannot work out gills at all. If he's wolf he's played it well. Still unsure on gordon, I'm coming round to idea that he's a villager but still that horrible feeling that he's playing us really well. Will probably have to go through suggy and plumble's posts as they're attracting some suspicion now. Probably my best bet is lovejoy!, he's hanging around like a bad smell and we keep arguing over him, and the wolves are hardly likely to kill him now.

and titch not defending me atall

can look for whatever you like :D

Another thing, there has been talk of Gills and Lovejoy to be quiet considering they are heavy posters. That interests me because it's strange behaviour but knowing them through xbox, they're also the type of characters to make you believe they're wolves when really they're villagers.

Plumble defending gills and Lovejoy again.

Also, what real reason was there for you to vote to lynch gordon today other than "he takes it too seriously"?

You stated in that big post above, near the end:

Day three and the bandwagon for Gizzyspop is in full swing. When it's almost complete who jumps on board? Plumble and Pukey. Gizzys (attempting to deflect a bandwagon away) sees my suspicion of Gordon and votes for him. Fully believe gordon is a villager now. Lovejoy and titchuk refuse to vote.

Archived