OTF Werewolf I - GAMEPLAY THREAD

Wigmore

Well I'm going to lynch Lovejoy!

IWWROCKS, whilst I've had my suspicions, has raised some good points over the days. Now he has come into everyone's eyes as a suspect is fine, but Lovejoy! has been a choice for lynching for a few days now and I don't think it should be IWW and then Lovejoy! rather than the other way round. That's my piece, anyway. If Lovejoy! flips town, lynch IWWROCKS tomorrow for me. If he flips wolf, I'd still peg IWWROCKS as a suspect.

agree with that 100%. lynch Lovejoy!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 votes

Lovejoy! (IWWROCKS, Suggy33, thegr8anand, Pukey, Cardiomolester, BoroPhil)

4 votes

IWWROCKS (gillsminnow, gordon_a, Lovejoy!, titchuk)

0 votes

Suggy33

gordon_a

Cardiomolester

Pukey

BoroPhil

thegr8anand

gillsminnow

titchuk

6 votes are required to lynch. This day will end at 3pm on Saturday 5th January at the latest.

After the death of the town administrator, lawlessness broke out in Werewolfville, and by the end of the day it looked like a scene from Tottenham Hale. As the emergency services picked through the carnage late in the evening, they noticed the dying body of Lovejoy! in the streets. He was thankful that somebody was present to hear his last words, which were "AAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!".

Lovejoy! was a WEREWOLF

It is now NIGHT 6

There are currently 9 townspeople.

Suggy33
gordon_a
Cardiomolester
Pukey
IWWROCKS
BoroPhil
thegr8anand
gillsminnow
titchuk

Dead:

el sid (Villager - lynched on Day 1)

LRJ (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 1)

mcsheffreygreat (Villager - lynched on Day 2)

man_utd_fan (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 2)

RickyButton (Villager - lynched on Day 3)

chopper99 (Villager - perished on Day 3)

Cougar2010 (Angel - killed by werewolves on Night 3)

Gizzyspop (Werewolf - lynched on Day 4)

SCIAG (Seer - killed by werewolves on Night 4)

Plumble (Werewolf - lynched on Day 5)

Neil Brock (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 5)

Lovejoy! (Werewolf - lynched on Day 6)

Remaining:

7 villagers

2 werewolves

Wolves, please PM me your pick. The night will end no later than 3pm on Sunday 6th January

With the wolfish population of the village reduced to just two, things felt a lot nicer in Werewolfville. BoroPhil, however, went to bed with a terrible sense of foreboding - knowing that everyone knew he had no bad qualities, he was clearly a prime target for a wolfing. He was right, and was stabbed in the back that evening. Right between the shoulder blades. Bad times.

BoroPhil was a VILLAGER

It is now DAY 7

There are currently 8 townspeople.

Suggy33
gordon_a
Cardiomolester
Pukey
IWWROCKS
thegr8anand
gillsminnow
titchuk

Dead:

el sid (Villager - lynched on Day 1)

LRJ (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 1)

mcsheffreygreat (Villager - lynched on Day 2)

man_utd_fan (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 2)

RickyButton (Villager - lynched on Day 3)

chopper99 (Villager - perished on Day 3)

Cougar2010 (Angel - killed by werewolves on Night 3)

Gizzyspop (Werewolf - lynched on Day 4)

SCIAG (Seer - killed by werewolves on Night 4)

Plumble (Werewolf - lynched on Day 5)

Neil Brock (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 5)

Lovejoy! (Werewolf - lynched on Day 6)

BoroPhil (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 6)

Remaining:

6 villagers

2 werewolves

5 votes are required to lynch today. This day will end no later than 3pm on Tuesday 8th January.

Ok well we're on a roll at least.

But now i'm a bit stuck on who I suspect. I'm certainly not going to rush into a vote on this one because i'm not convinced on anyone else that they are a wolf. If I had a top suspect atm I guess it would be Gordon. I think Lovejoy could of been playing a smart game when he named me and Gordon as "wolfs" alongside himself. Name one villager + one wolf ...if they we take down the villager then we would look to avoid going for the other one. If we took down the wolf then we would instantly want to lynch the other one. Obviously though this theory makes me equally suspect to the rest of you as only I know 100% that i'm a villager.

But the way he refused to vote on Lovejoy despite saying he was certain (or words to that affect) that he's a wolf. I get taking your time but if it's a nailed on wolf why wait to get rid? Felt like he was buying time for votes to change and maybe suspicion to land on someone else (which seemed to be me)

His aggresive style, experienced past also just makes me wary of him.

If I was going to vote right now I think i'd probably go for him but it's by no means a certainty. So I am going to hold off on voting right now.

Phil and Brock were always going to go, it was a given. Creates confusion amongst us although to be fair, Phil did a good job of that. :D

Anyway. Lovejoy! should not have lasted this long but moving on, I have a few suspects I'm wary about. gordon is one of them, his "let's lynch Lovejoy! but not today" lines were beginning to repeat themselves over and over.

OK, Lovejoy was a wolf, good, but that was more down to luck that anything he actually posted. Also remember that when Plumble was being lynched I was still voting Lovejoy, and I was saying that lovejoy was the correct lynch for yesterday anyway.

Lynch IWWROCKS

I think that Lovejoy rounded on his buddy for not supporting him and than got told off by his buddies and had to post something about me being a wolf as well.

Titch, Pukey & Suggy my primary suspects after that, problem is that there are not going to be enough days left to lynch them all to find the right one. Need to start digging around reexamining links.

Well suggy you are completely wrong so unlucky with the random guess. fwiw you are not a wolf so well played on not being a wolf.

I on the other hand am 95% certain I know who the two wolves are.

So in a proper gameshow host voice:

thegr8anand you are not a wolf. well done so come on down!

Was going through some stuff last night. Not going to say why because it will make the next game too easy for everybody if I'm right.

Lynch one of them though, if I'm wrong I'll bow out or whatever.

Cannot wait to see what magic (silver) bullet you think you have found, but prepared to give it a go, although I still think its IWWROCK + 1

lynch Titchuk

I hope it isnt what I think you might be getting at, although that is something for post game (if I am right)

Cannot wait to see what magic (silver) bullet you think you have found, but prepared to give it a go, although I still think its IWWROCK + 1

lynch Titchuk

I hope it isnt what I think you might be getting at, although that is something for post game (if I am right)

Man who didn't want to rush his vote on Lovejoy, has now voted twice in very quick succesion

By the way, since the heat went onto gordon he has been very keen to jump on any bandwagons that are rolling... Hmmm.

I had two groups and a wolf in each group.

First group was:

BoroPhil - not a wolf

gillsminnow - not a wolf

thegr8anand

titchuk

Suggy33

Now I'm pretty sure from this group it's titchuk.

Then there's the second group:

gordon_a

Cardiomolester

Pukey

IWWROCKS

Cardio there is not a wolf. 99% sure of that. The others I've all had slight suspicions of. Could just be bad luck on Pukey's part but I think it's him.

I have no idea what "evidence" you've seen. I find it suspicious both you and Gordon seem to have seen it and agree it shouldnt be mentioned till after the game. The others voting for Titch seem to more based off your confidence.

Gordon votes twice in quick succesion despite not wanting to rush a vote on wolfie Lovejoy yesterday. Someone he himself said was a wolf, and Lovejoy named him a wolf (along with me, but I have provided my thought on that a few posts up [#1563])

All seems wayyyyyy too fishy and for that you two are my top suspects for final wolfies. Can only vote one of you however. Based on Lovejoy's meltdown I will,

Lynch gordon_a

Archived