OTF Werewolf I - GAMEPLAY THREAD

Wigmore

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pukey could've killed me there though.

lynch IWWROCKS

But he didnt and that means nothing if you are town, because the game wouldnt have ended. But

Do think it's either you or IWW. But if I vote now, I'll be accused of being a wolf purely for being the last to put the vote in :D

He doesnt seem to consider the option that you are the wolf (in which case he wouldnt be accused at all) and the only way that would be is if HE was the wolf.

He just jumped right back up in my list again, damn, back to 3 of you again....it better not be one of the other two :/

2 votes

gillsminnow (IWWROCKS, Suggy33)

1 vote

Pukey (thegr8anand)

IWWROCKS (gillsminnow)

0 votes

Suggy33

gordon_a

thegr8anand

4 votes are required to lynch. This day will end at 3pm on Thursday 10th January at the latest.

Final votes:

4 votes

IWWROCKS (gillsminnow, Pukey, gordon_a, IWWROCKS)

1 vote

Pukey (thegr8anand)

gillsminnow (Suggy33)

0 votes

Suggy33

gordon_a

thegr8anand

4 votes were required to lynch. This threshold has now been reached.

Things were becoming very quiet in Werewolfville. It was all beginning to look like the abandoned set of Brookside. Undeterred, the townspeople decided that IWWROCKS should be the next evictee, and just before sundown they pushed him in front of the train. A grisly end, but was it the end of the final werewolf...?

Nope, IWWROCKS was a VILLAGER

It is now NIGHT 8

There are currently 5 townspeople.

Suggy33
gordon_a
Pukey
thegr8anand
gillsminnow

Dead:

el sid (Villager - lynched on Day 1)

LRJ (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 1)

mcsheffreygreat (Villager - lynched on Day 2)

man_utd_fan (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 2)

RickyButton (Villager - lynched on Day 3)

chopper99 (Villager - perished on Day 3)

Cougar2010 (Angel - killed by werewolves on Night 3)

Gizzyspop (Werewolf - lynched on Day 4)

SCIAG (Seer - killed by werewolves on Night 4)

Plumble (Werewolf - lynched on Day 5)

Neil Brock (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 5)

Lovejoy! (Werewolf - lynched on Day 6)

BoroPhil (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 6)

titchuk (Werewolf - lynched on Day 7)

Cardiomolester (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 7)

IWWROCKS (Villager - lynched on Day 8)

Remaining:

4 villagers

1 werewolf

Werewolf, please inform me of your target. You have until 5pm on Thursday 10th January to do so.

Werewolfville made international news this morning as a story of a murder appeared on India TV. Apparently thegr8anand was chokeslammed to death during his interpretive dance class. It's the worst way to go, folks.

thegr8anand was a VILLAGER

It is now DAY 9

There are currently 4 townspeople.

Suggy33
gordon_a
Pukey
gillsminnow

Dead:

el sid (Villager - lynched on Day 1)

LRJ (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 1)

mcsheffreygreat (Villager - lynched on Day 2)

man_utd_fan (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 2)

RickyButton (Villager - lynched on Day 3)

chopper99 (Villager - perished on Day 3)

Cougar2010 (Angel - killed by werewolves on Night 3)

Gizzyspop (Werewolf - lynched on Day 4)

SCIAG (Seer - killed by werewolves on Night 4)

Plumble (Werewolf - lynched on Day 5)

Neil Brock (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 5)

Lovejoy! (Werewolf - lynched on Day 6)

BoroPhil (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 6)

titchuk (Werewolf - lynched on Day 7)

Cardiomolester (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 7)

IWWROCKS (Villager - lynched on Day 8)

thegr8anand (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 8)

Remaining:

3 villagers

1 werewolf

3 votes are required to lynch. This day will end no later than 3pm on Saturday 12th January.

Please note that this is the final day. If a villager is lynched the werewolves win, and if the werewolf is lynched the villagers win.

Yeah I'm not having this tbf.

Noticed gordon's Internet mafia wizard-orc clan have started signing up to the forums. Why else would you get a load of randoms to sign up to a forum unless you were showboating or something and wanted them to witness it so you could then tell this tale to your e-grandkids when they reach level 10 and have their own avatar?

Don't even care if we lose I'm not being mugged over by Internet roleplayers. What are you even all about anyway, just dress like a wizard in real life if you like that kinda thing. If it turns out to be Pukey I'll have a warm feeling knowing I'm right but hey. Not changing my vote either.

Lynch gordon_a

Well that makes it bloody difficult :D

Could be any one of you lot and at the moment, I'm not drawn to any of you in particular, though gills' quick off the bat strategy (again!) is getting suspicious.

Will certainly have to have a little look back through, and see what plays out here up to tonight.

gordon not even batting an eyelid when I was making all those posts saying I was a wolf was a bit weird for me. Thought he would've gone completely mental had he been a villager and threatened to ban me from the internet or something. Instinct all along has said Pukey but like I say there's a nagging thing for gordon.

I did ask Pukey if he was a wolf aswell earlier in the thread and he said no.

Yeah I'm not having this tbf.

Noticed gordon's Internet mafia wizard-orc clan have started signing up to the forums. Why else would you get a load of randoms to sign up to a forum unless you were showboating or something and wanted them to witness it so you could then tell this tale to your e-grandkids when they reach level 10 and have their own avatar?

Don't even care if we lose I'm not being mugged over by Internet roleplayers. What are you even all about anyway, just dress like a wizard in real life if you like that kinda thing. If it turns out to be Pukey I'll have a warm feeling knowing I'm right but hey. Not changing my vote either.

Lynch gordon_a

really? I only know about one person signing on to these boards after I told him that games were starting here. I was fairly certain about IWW but it simply didnt work out. Gills was my second favourite before and with this attack on me I suspect even more so.

OMGUS vote possible, but I suspected him for a while

lynch Gillsminnow

Noticed gordon's Internet mafia wizard-orc clan have started signing up to the forums.

And where pray tell are these hoards of orcs? I have ONE referral on this site ever, and frankly that could be from anything, so wher eare all these hoards you speak of and how have you connected them to me?

Or is this just an attempt to make it look like I am showing off in order to generate an easy lynch ?

And where pray tell are these hoards of orcs? I have ONE referral on this site ever, and frankly that could be from anything, so wher eare all these hoards you speak of and how have you connected them to me?Or is this just an attempt to make it look like I am showing off in order to generate an easy lynch ?
****ing hell Orc-aggression :D

I'm still more suspicious of gills but everybody has been naming gordon as a potential wolf for ages for various reasons, so could still be him.

Voting to lynch gillsminnow for now but could potentially change my mind.

Will laugh if it ends up being Suggy after all this :D

Archived