OTF Werewolf I - GAMEPLAY THREAD

Wigmore

Right, I voted lovejoy! yesterday and just assumed I would today. He's not a definite wolf but seems a reasonable shout and he's not helping out much if he turns out to be villager. Then IWW is dragged kicking and screaming into the picture, like I said if it wasn't Phil, who is the only one we can be sure is a villager, doing it then I'd be very suspicious. I'll admit that IWW has been flying under my radar the whole game so I've never really suspected him, but those posts Phil picked out could be a bit suspicious and the reasoning some people have given for it is kinda compelling, especially in light of gizzys. However, I'm worried that we're doing 2+2=5 and trying to find links which aren't there. But then again there's the lovejoy! which seems like almost too easy a lynch, in that he could end up being a villager or that we can get him anytime if we need to. So in a bit of a quandary as to what to do.

Don't get gordon's game, just as I finally settled my 'is a wolf? is he a villager?' internal argument he goes and confuses me again! He's nearly as mindmessy as gills, but gills is actually trying to be.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For being the biggest clown in the history of clown land. And if you do any more winky faces at me again I'm going to stab you in the face.

LYNCH thegr8anand

Oh don't worry. You will still be our last lynch of the wolf pack :lol: :lol: :D;)

Anyways I am guessing this will be Boro's last day. Its gonna get fcked up once he is gone since the rest don't believe anyone else.

I think there are some clear connections here for the remaining villagers to follow. Two choices for me.

My preferred route: Lynch IWW. If he flips wolf, then go after Titch and Pukey (possibly Gills instead of one of these). If he flips town, then go for Lovejoy! and possibly Gordon.

Or – lynch Lovejoy! If he flips town, go after IWW and then Titch/Pukey/Gills. If he flips wolf, Gordon falls under suspicion along with one of the other three.

Either way I think we should have a pretty good idea of where the wolves are.

This would be my tactic at the moment

Make us a list! We love lists! Although I will take everything with a big pinch of salt, as the wolves were obviously happy to keep you in last night :D

very true, so despite us getting Plumble yesterday they either liked what else I was saying or felt that they would be able to manipulate me today. If that’s the case I guess you have to decide which side (IWWROCKS / Lovejoy) is trying to manipulate me and which side is genuine villagers.

I would have been up for lynching Neil as him, Ricky & Lovejoy are my main suspects as I've stated previously but it was a bit late in the day given SCIAG was in danger.

Current voting is:

6 - SCIAG (Gizzy, BoroPhil, Ricky, Lovejoy, titch & Plumble)

6 - Ricky (Cougar, Suggy, SCIAG, thegr8anand, Cardio & Gordon)

1 - chopper (IWWROCKS)

1 - Lovejoy (Neil)

1 - Gordon (Gills)

None voters: Chopper & Pukey.

IWW has stated he doesn't believe SCIAG & with Gills/Neil/Pukey not wanting to be involved in the lynch its going to take someone switching from SCIAG to Ricky to probably save our seer. I'm sure some of SCIAG's votes are from wolves so our best chance of a switch is from BoroPhil although I'm happy for any other villagers to step up.

As for lynching SCIAG to prove things one way or another, its certainly a possibility but today isn't the day to do it - thats a discussion for Day 4 or 5 if we are still split.

Lynch RickyButton

I've said all along I dont believe lynching a *potential* seer is wrong. But once this is done i'm going right back to Chopper.

Ok just went back a random page to read sciag's posts about who he thought were likely wolves and stumbled on these two. Posts #903 and 904. This is on the day when SCIAG and Ricky were in the lead to get lynched. Chopper got up in lead earlier but went back down. I was wondering if it is possible more wolves voted for SCIAG. 2 already did, Gizzy and Plumble. Lovejoy and Titch look suspicious to me. We know Ricky and Boro are villagers. I am saying because as a wolf they knew both were town and possibly getting a seer by lynching SCIAG would be lot more beneficial than Ricky. Also not defending IWW at all but if going by that logic IWW becomes a little less suspicious. Though I also know it would be stupid for almost all the wolves to throw in their vote at one guy.

I am gonna go read more posts around that time. I am gonna stick with Lovejoy! considering how much of a waste he has been if he a villager but possibly good as a wolf :p

i'm glad i can evoke such paranoid reactions out of people :cool:

i'm popping down to lynch SCIAG. he's got my alarm bells ringing.

Urgghfhfhfhff this is a tricky one. I'm going to do it on who I think is a wolf - I have had no suspicions that Ricky is a wolf, I have suspicions that SCIAG is a wolf. Therefore, lynch SCIAG
On the basis of who i think is most likely a wolf, my vote lies with lynch SCIAG

There we go.

No real reasons behind them, Gizzys started the bandwagon and maybe they all followed?

Yeah I've said a few times that my vote was simply on who I thought was more likely to be a wolf and I thought that was SCIAG. I didn't have much suspicion around Ricky but SCIAG seemed a bit fishy with his claim, I wouldn't have chosen BoroPhil as my first 'sight' and indeed Phil didn't believe he was the seer either. Don't forget that most of us were very unsure as to whether he was the seer or not, but you lot obviously thought Ricky was more likely to be a wolf than I did. Obviously with hindsight me voting for SCIAG was a mistake cos he was indeed the seer (although Ricky was not a wolf!) and it probably was a bit stupid going for a potential seer that early on, but if I went back I think I would probably do the same thing.

So at the moment:

4 votes

Lovejoy! (IWWROCKS, Suggy33, thegr8anand, Pukey)

3 votes

IWWROCKS (BoroPhil, Lovejoy!, gordon_a)

1 vote

thegr8anand (gillsminnow)

0 votes

Suggy33

gordon_a

Cardiomolester

Pukey

BoroPhil

gillsminnow

titchuk

6 votes are required to lynch. This day will end at 3pm on Saturday 5th January at the latest.

Is that right?

Yeah I've not voted, not sure what to do. I wish I'd voted sooner cos now it feels kinda important. Voted for lovejoy! yesterday but you're going for iwwrocks and now gills has switched away and I don't really trust gills...

If you don't trust me then vote for me. Or am I missing how illogical this would be?

Lol it's from when I used to like wrestling and as a forum name it just kinda stuck.

IWW is a wrestling organisation called Irish Whip Wrestling

And I used to beleive it rocked

no longer?

Well if we lynch them both, it'll be like this (but we'll also be down 2 villagers):

thegr8anand

Suggy33

gordon_a

Cardiomolester

Pukey

BoroPhil

gillsminnow

titchuk

If both flip as villagers, the wolves are as good as winners.

Well if we lynch them both, it'll be like this (but we'll also be down 2 villagers):

thegr8anand

Suggy33

gordon_a

Cardiomolester

Pukey

BoroPhil

gillsminnow

titchuk

If both flip as villagers, the wolves are as good as winners.

that list to me contains 5 95%+ villagers (me, thegr8, Cardio, you, gordon), so if they did both flip as villagers I'd go for pukey-titch-gills with a passion.

Tbh Lovejoy probably does deserve to go for messing us around more than anything. if he flips Villager, IWW has to go.

Well I'm going to lynch Lovejoy!

IWWROCKS, whilst I've had my suspicions, has raised some good points over the days. Now he has come into everyone's eyes as a suspect is fine, but Lovejoy! has been a choice for lynching for a few days now and I don't think it should be IWW and then Lovejoy! rather than the other way round. That's my piece, anyway. If Lovejoy! flips town, lynch IWWROCKS tomorrow for me. If he flips wolf, I'd still peg IWWROCKS as a suspect.

Archived