OTF Werewolf I - GAMEPLAY THREAD

Wigmore

As opposed to the self confessed wolf?

We can lynch him any time. and there isn't actually any evidence against him because he hasn't done anything :D Plumble on the other hand, his voting and posting now look incredibly guilty. Unless you disagree?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We can lynch him any time. and there isn't actually any evidence against him because he hasn't done anything :D Plumble on the other hand, his voting and posting now look incredibly guilty. Unless you disagree?

I do completely. I'll agree that Plumble looks suspicious. But we have nothing concrete against him. Just our analysis of his posting/voting pattern which could be right, could be wrong. Lovejoy is just as suspicious with the exception he's admitted being a wolf (which I cant imagine any reason a villager under suspicion would do)

You say we can lynch Lovejoy anytime, but we are fast running out of villagers and need to take a wolf out now. If Plumble is a villager it's another day wasted. We need to take the concrete wolfs out first, and give ourselfs the most time over ones we aren't 99% sure about (and I dont think you can be 99% sure on Plumble)

If I didnt know you're a villager, you're comment would be so suspect to me. Anyone but Neil Brock and you saying it i'd have instant suspicions about. Think about what your saying "we can lynch the wolf anytime, but lets leave him in the game to kill people while we go after someone else" ....I just don't see how it makes sense.

That post makes it look like you're defending Plumble tbf. We don't have anything concrete against Lovejoy either btw.

Agree with the logic though.

Other than admission? Either he is a wolf who saw he was losing, admitted it and decided to take down some villagers with him. Or he's the worst villager in the history of the game to be admitting he's wolf when not. I know which one I have more certainty about.

As for me defending Plumble i'm not saying erase him from suspicion. I too think there's a good chance he's a wolf just not as sure about it as I am Lovejoy. I'd rather give ourselves an extra day on Plumble to try and get a better idea and take out a pretty certain wolf in LJ. My thoughts anyway, maybe people dont see Lovejoy in the same way I am right now. I cant imagine how anyone can't but it's possible.

Why not you, you flipped your vote (again) from Lovejoy to Plumble, just trying to work out if you want Lovejoy lynched or if you are just saying you do...

I have been saying to lynch lovejoy for long now. You and Boro just can't decide on him and want try luck with other wolves.

I do completely. I'll agree that Plumble looks suspicious. But we have nothing concrete against him. Just our analysis of his posting/voting pattern which could be right, could be wrong. Lovejoy is just as suspicious with the exception he's admitted being a wolf (which I cant imagine any reason a villager under suspicion would do)

You say we can lynch Lovejoy anytime, but we are fast running out of villagers and need to take a wolf out now. If Plumble is a villager it's another day wasted. We need to take the concrete wolfs out first, and give ourselfs the most time over ones we aren't 99% sure about (and I dont think you can be 99% sure on Plumble)

If I didnt know you're a villager, you're comment would be so suspect to me. Anyone but Neil Brock and you saying it i'd have instant suspicions about. Think about what your saying "we can lynch the wolf anytime, but lets leave him in the game to kill people while we go after someone else" ....I just don't see how it makes sense.

I didn't actually say we could lynch the wolf Lovejoy any time, I said we could lynch Lovejoy any time. I'm not convinced he is a wolf yet.

His situation is just wierd, I don't really know what's going on with him. Are you trying to suggest he's cracked under the pressure and has admitted to being a wolf? I just think he's messing around, therefore for me he's 50-50 town or wolf.

Plumble, on the other hand, I'm more than 50% certain he's a wolf now, in fact I'd say about 95%. That's why, for me, we have to go with him.

Him stating that was hardly concrete though. Not defending him either, I do think he's a wolf. Just bizarre claiming that as concrete in a game of mind****.

Ok if that's not concrete, please explain a way it doesn't make him a wolf.

If he's a villager claiming to be a wolf, please explain to me what the gameplan is there..

Am I crazy? Because to me this is just so clear and obvious i'm just amazed everyone else can't see it.

Ok if that's not concrete, please explain a way it doesn't make him a wolf.

If he's a villager claiming to be a wolf, please explain to me what the gameplan is there..

Am I crazy? Because to me this is just so clear and obvious i'm just amazed everyone else can't see it.

Because I did the same on a previous page. I thought we'd already been over this earlier. :/

I didn't actually say we could lynch the wolf Lovejoy any time, I said we could lynch Lovejoy any time. I'm not convinced he is a wolf yet.

His situation is just wierd, I don't really know what's going on with him. Are you trying to suggest he's cracked under the pressure and has admitted to being a wolf? I just think he's messing around, therefore for me he's 50-50 town or wolf.

Plumble, on the other hand, I'm more than 50% certain he's a wolf now, in fact I'd say about 95%. That's why, for me, we have to go with him.

I dont think he's cracked under the pressure. I think at the time he was running away with the votes, he saw he was going down, and decided to "crack" and take some villagers down with him by claiming their wolves.

Say he is a villager though (and I really, really do not think he is) but for your benefit because you beleive he could be. What has he offered? Has he voted? Does he post?

The fact is a villager who doesnt vote is as good as a wolf. Because it leaves us at a worse ratio. Wolves will outnumber the Villagers quicker if he doesnt vote. That makes sense right?

So even if you were right, I still think there's less risk voting off Lovejoy than Plumble personally.

Because I did the same on a previous page. I thought we'd already been over this earlier. :/

I need to go back and find it, maybe it was while I was away and didn't see it. If so i'll be suspicious of you also. Can you explain to me, as a "villager" what was your plan with that?

And did you try to take anyone else down with you? (I will look back through the pages shortly anyway but if you could save me time even better)

I dont think he's cracked under the pressure. I think at the time he was running away with the votes, he saw he was going down, and decided to "crack" and take some villagers down with him by claiming their wolves.

Say he is a villager though (and I really, really do not think he is) but for your benefit because you beleive he could be. What has he offered? Has he voted? Does he post?

The fact is a villager who doesnt vote is as good as a wolf. Because it leaves us at a worse ratio. Wolves will outnumber the Villagers quicker if he doesnt vote. That makes sense right?

So even if you were right, I still think there's less risk voting off Lovejoy than Plumble personally.

yeah, but you are assuming he is even interested. he has signed up to an Isnooker tournament on this site and hasn't played half his games leaving us in limbo. I think he even said at some point in the thread he was bored because he was not a wolf. Don't assume that because he isn't contributing, that makes him a wolf. He might just not be arsed.

Whereas there is CLEAR evidence against Plumble

I need to go back and find it, maybe it was while I was away and didn't see it. If so i'll be suspicious of you also. Can you explain to me, as a "villager" what was your plan with that?

And did you try to take anyone else down with you? (I will look back through the pages shortly anyway but if you could save me time even better)

I'll save you the hassle - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/338985-OTF-Werewolf-I-GAMEPLAY-THREAD?p=8421284&viewfull=1#post8421284

There wasn't a plan. No I didn't try and take anybody else down.

yeah, but you are assuming he is even interested. he has signed up to an Isnooker tournament on this site and hasn't played half his games leaving us in limbo. I think he even said at some point in the thread he was bored because he was not a wolf. Don't assume that because he isn't contributing, that makes him a wolf. He might just not be arsed.

Whereas there is CLEAR evidence against Plumble

I get what it's doing in terms of potraying me as plumble's saviour but i'm just trying to do the best for the village. The more villagers we lose the more influence the wolves have in the voting. The less wolves the more power we have. And I beleive Lovejoy is a nailed on wolf.

As for "he might not be arsed"...He's clever enough to leave a post every now and then to stop from being modkilled. If he wasn't arsed he wouldn't even do that. "I'm bored because i'm a villager" sounds like an extremely wolfy thing to say. The guy just screams wolf imo.

I'll save you the hassle - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/338985-OTF-Werewolf-I-GAMEPLAY-THREAD?p=8421284&viewfull=1#post8421284

There wasn't a plan. No I didn't try and take anybody else down.

Thanks, yeah that does make me suspect you hugely and you're definately right up there with Lovejoy on my suspects. I still rank Lovejoy a little higher purely for trying to take villagers with him

I appreciate IWW using the wolf code of conduct and trying to back me up, don't think it has worked though mate :(

As for Gills, completely ignoring the wolf code of conduct and trying to lynch me :(

Report card of Plumble for Wolf School 101: 100/100. Well Done :applause:

On a serious note...Lovejoy has to go, imo, and then Gills. Both have openly said to be wolves hoping everyone thinks it's a bluff. I know i'm prime suspect number one for my voting patterns though!

Lovejoy yes, Gills, well he was clearly joking and his case is totally different. the fact you are trying to push them together says plenty.

5 votes

Plumble (BoroPhil, gillsminnow, Cardiomolester, Pukey, thegr8anand)

4 votes

Lovejoy! (Neil Brock, IWWROCKS, titchuk, gordon_a)

2 votes

gillsminnow (Suggy33, Plumble)

0 votes

Neil Brock

Suggy33

gordon_a

Cardiomolester

Pukey

IWWROCKS

BoroPhil

thegr8anand

titchuk

7 votes are required to lynch. This day will end at 9pm tonight at the latest.

Thank you Mr Phil.

So my vote now can swing this, or should I just leave it? Inclined to go Plumble after his vote now which levels the tie.

There's still Lovejoy yet to vote too, so will see if he pops up and do a last minute lynch vote.

Thank you Mr Phil.

So my vote now can swing this, or should I just leave it? Inclined to go Plumble after his vote now which levels the tie.

There's still Lovejoy yet to vote too, so will see if he pops up and do a last minute lynch vote.

I think I'd have to say go with Plumble. Have a look at the evidence presented though and see what you think. History in this thread has probably suggested I'm not the best person to listen to, but that's what I reckon :D

who was the 5th Lovejoy vote before Plumble?

I think mine is right. last table was 5-3 to Lovejoy, then Gordon switched so 4-4, Pukey voted Plumble so 5-4 and you switched so 6-3. Gordon then switched back for 5-4

5 votes

Lovejoy! (Neil Brock, IWWROCKS, titchuk, gordon_a, thegr8anand)

3 votes

Plumble (BoroPhil, gillsminnow, Cardiomolester)

2 votes

gillsminnow (Suggy33, Plumble)

0 votes

Neil Brock

Suggy33

gordon_a

Cardiomolester

Pukey

IWWROCKS

BoroPhil

thegr8anand

titchuk

lynch Plumble
Might as well roll with Plumble really, can get Lovejoy at any time.

Lynch Plumble

Ok lets get one more vote in. Lynch Plumble.
you guessed it, I just wanted to see who would jump after a day of near inactivity...

lynch Lovejoy

Lynch Lovejoy

Just counting those after Wigmore's posts.

Edit: How stupid of me not taking back my vote. Sorry, you are correct.

5 votes

Plumble (BoroPhil, gillsminnow, Cardiomolester, Pukey, thegr8anand)

Lovejoy! (Neil Brock, IWWROCKS, titchuk, gordon_a, Plumble)

1 vote

gillsminnow (Suggy33)

0 votes

Neil Brock

Suggy33

gordon_a

Cardiomolester

Pukey

IWWROCKS

BoroPhil

thegr8anand

titchuk

Looks like it. Are we allowed to talk past 9pm :D

Given that the game can't progress until Wigmore is online (as only he knows for certain what people's roles are), you may as well continue until night is declared.

Archived