OTF Werewolf I - GAMEPLAY THREAD

Wigmore

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Want gordon's opinion on all the info I've put forward, but am very close to voting gills.
When you called me out to vote for who I actually thought was a wolf earlier. Why don't you do the same, why do you need Gordon to handhold you through it all? Vote for who you think is the wolf.

2 votes

gillsminnow (gordon_a, Pukey)

1 vote

Pukey (gillsminnow)

0 votes

Suggy33

gordon_a

3 votes are required to lynch. This day will end at 3pm on Saturday 12th January at the latest.

Lynch Pukey

Now you can either side with me and I 100% promise you you'll win the game or you can side against me and I promise you you'll lose.

You sure this time? Or you want to change again and hoe everyone follows you. You have voted for everyone (bar yourself) today and each time with next to no reasoning, beyond 'I know I am right' and generally throwing muck around. Still no answer to what he is talking about with the 'hoards of orcs' comment, which to me sounded like a 'battle cry to defend the honour of OTF' by lynching me.

The quotes Suggy posted are ones I saw when I did my review and why gills is so far ahead of Pukey in my reckoning.

I am certain it is gills, but yes I was also certain it was IWW yesterday. If it is Pukey then gills nailed all the scum early in the game (well after the first wolf lynch - sorry reverted to saying scum as playing a game on another site now as well) but the evidence against him is greater than that for him in my opinion.

Because if I vote for myself now I'd lose the game for the villagers? Not sure they'd want that tbf.

If you're really sure it's me then tell him to vote me, I really don't mind.

Are you genuinely offended by the orcs comment? If so then I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend.

Are you genuinely offended by the orcs comment? If so then I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend.

Not offended in the least, but the tone of that post suggests that you were trying to use that as motivation for people to vote me as a part of your 'reasoning', something you have since failed to back up in the slightest. Feels to me that you were using 'any means necessary' to get me lynched quickly, by making unsubstantiated, and potentially false, comments about me bringing in 'groupies' to watch me win as a wolf.

If you're really sure it's me then tell him to vote me, I really don't mind.

Go ahead, make my day :)

2 votes

gillsminnow (gordon_a, Pukey)

Pukey (gillsminnow, Suggy33)

0 votes

Suggy33

gordon_a

3 votes are required to lynch. This day will end at 3pm on Saturday 12th January at the latest.

Orc aggression makes you post gibberish?

How can I make you tell him to vote me?

I misread your post as you would vote yourself, hence 'go ahead make my day'

Anyway, I wont be moving my vote from the wolf that is gills, so if everyone else is happy to go to deadline now then so am I, and just hope the coin flips the right way.

As the last day in Werewolfville progressed, with the JCBs ready to move in and demolish the place, it was still to be decided who would have overall control of the now rubbish town. The townspeople couldn't decide who should face the chop, and so had 2 townspeople have a naked jelly fight to the death. It was ****ing disgusting. Eventually Pukey succumbed to some Rowntrees based suffocation.

Pukey was a WEREWOLF

Dead:

el sid (Villager - lynched on Day 1)

LRJ (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 1)

mcsheffreygreat (Villager - lynched on Day 2)

man_utd_fan (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 2)

RickyButton (Villager - lynched on Day 3)

chopper99 (Villager - perished on Day 3)

Cougar2010 (Angel - killed by werewolves on Night 3)

Gizzyspop (Werewolf - lynched on Day 4)

SCIAG (Seer - killed by werewolves on Night 4)

Plumble (Werewolf - lynched on Day 5)

Neil Brock (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 5)

Lovejoy! (Werewolf - lynched on Day 6)

BoroPhil (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 6)

titchuk (Werewolf - lynched on Day 7)

Cardiomolester (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 7)

IWWROCKS (Villager - lynched on Day 8)

thegr8anand (Villager - killed by werewolves on Night 8)

Pukey (Werewolf - lynched on Day 9)

Remaining:

gillsminnow - VILLAGER

gordon_a - VILLAGER

Suggy33 - VILLAGER

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE VILLAGERS OF WEREWOLF I - YOU HAVE SOMEHOW WON!

Quite an interesting game - the most experienced player was the one who was most consistently wrong.

My personal favourite post was from mcsheffreygreat. Shortly before he was lynched for "being an idiot", he did a post that basically named all the wolves in a row, on like Day 2. And yet he was laughed out of town :D

Archived