[FM2013] Megapack updates 19 country + 11 international competitions

Hello,

I am french, sorry for my english. :o

My other nickname is caragreg

I worked this week on creating competitions updates

By visiting the various federations and competitions sites, wikipedia, soccerway, goalzz, I tried to make the real rules (all cups, dates, match rules, squad registration, league sorting, disciplinary rules, transfert window, young compet')

Here are my updates:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/51ulh43um91ti9e/editor+data.rar

It includes:

AFRICA

- D2 Algeria

- D1 Cameroon

- D1 Egypt

- D2 Morocco

- D1 Nigeria

- D2 Tunisia

ASIA

- D2 Saudi Arabia

- D2 United Arab Emirates

- D2 Iran

- D3 Japan (without players !)

- D2 Qatar

- D2 Uzbekistan

- D1 Tajikistan

OCEANIA

- D1 New-Zealand

- D1 Tahiti

NORTH AMERICA

Unfortunately, no apertura and no clausura, impossible to create with the actual editor :(

- D1 Costa Rica

- D1 Guatemala

- D1 Honduras

- D1 Jamaica

EUROPE

- D2 Andorra

INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS CLUBS

- Real format of the OFC Champions League

- Suruga Bank cup

- UAFA Cup

- CFU club championship

INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS NATIONS

- Superclasico de las Americas

- Africa Cup of Nations U23 (with qualification)

- Gold Cup North America U20

- Oceania Cup U20

- African Games

- CECAFA Cup

- COSAFA Cup

- Championship South Asia

I am of course listening to all applications for improving these updates

Enjoy ! :)

Dude, this is epic.

Couple of questions though.

The New Zealand playoffs are meant to be two-legged semis and a ONE leg Grand Final. You made the final two-legged. Can you change this or is it impossible because the semis and the final must have the same number of legs?

Also, it seems that the two teams in the final of the New Zealand playoffs both get to the OFC Champions League. However, in real life, the minor (league) champion and the playoff champion should get the two spots. Right now, the playoff champion gets a spot but the league champion doesn't because it is taken by the playoff runner-up. Is that something which you think can be changed?

Otherwise, excellent work, went to a lot of trouble. Much appreciated :)

Dude, this is epic.

Couple of questions though.

The New Zealand playoffs are meant to be two-legged semis and a ONE leg Grand Final. You made the final two-legged. Can you change this or is it impossible because the semis and the final must have the same number of legs?

Also, it seems that the two teams in the final of the New Zealand playoffs both get to the OFC Champions League. However, in real life, the minor (league) champion and the playoff champion should get the two spots. Right now, the playoff champion gets a spot but the league champion doesn't because it is taken by the playoff runner-up. Is that something which you think can be changed?

Otherwise, excellent work, went to a lot of trouble. Much appreciated :)

Yes, I know these rules for New Zealand league but it's impossible with the current editor, so i did what was possible :)

Yes, I know these rules for New Zealand league but it's impossible with the current editor, so i did what was possible :)

Yep, thought as much. Not a problem, everything else is great. Well, I have only looked at Tahiti and New Zealand and the OFC Champions League and it's awesome :)

Yep, thought as much. Not a problem, everything else is great. Well, I have only looked at Tahiti and New Zealand and the OFC Champions League and it's awesome :)

thank you

for information, I did all the best leagues based on the IFFHS rankings and the reputation in editor :)

Ι'm trying to download but it says that the archive is damaged..

this is weird ... try with this new link

https://rapidshare.com/files/2423452135/editor%20data%20d%C3%A9finitif.rar

for Japanese players, sorry but I don't know them and it would be a lot of work for several weeks to register all players, to put their characteristics etc.

too hard for me :D

Hi,

1st post updated

Update V1

http://www.mediafire.com/?dhjbawkdryhla5h or https://rapidshare.com/#!download|207|1533808694|update%20v1.rar|6

It includes:

- Fix a bug for superclasico de las americas : players remained in squad selection between the two games in September and November

- Oceania Cup U20

- African Games

- CECAFA Cup

- COSAFA Cup

- D1 Tajikistan (for to can play AFC President Cup :) )

Hello,

I am french, sorry for my english. :o

My other nickname is caragreg

I worked this week on creating competitions updates

By visiting the various federations and competitions sites, wikipedia, soccerway, goalzz, I tried to make the real rules (all cups, dates, match rules, squad registration, league sorting, disciplinary rules, transfert window, young compet')

Here are my updates:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dlep147dulrvaz7

It includes:

AFRICA

- D2 Algeria

- D1 Cameroon

- D1 Egypt

- D2 Morocco

- D1 Nigeria

- D2 Tunisia

ASIA

- D2 Saudi Arabia

- D2 United Arab Emirates

- D2 Iran

- D3 Japan (without players !)

- D2 Qatar

- D2 Uzbekistan

- D1 Tajikistan

OCEANIA

- D1 New-Zealand

- D1 Tahiti

NORTH AMERICA

Unfortunately, no apertura and no clausura, impossible to create with the actual editor :(

- D1 Costa Rica

- D1 Guatemala

- D1 Honduras

- D1 Jamaica

EUROPE

- D2 Andorra

INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS CLUBS

- Real format of the OFC Champions League

- Suruga Bank cup

- UAFA Cup

- CFU club championship

INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS NATIONS

- Superclasico de las Americas

- Oceania Cup U20

- African Games

- CECAFA Cup

- COSAFA Cup

I am of course listening to all applications for improving these updates

Enjoy ! :)

good job, thx my friend!!

• 2 months later...

Been playing with your mod (very good btw!), ran into a possible issue. The CFU Club Championship has been adding MLS (USA) teams into the competition.

Not sure what qualifies who for the competition, but I had New York Red Bulls and Los Angeles Galaxy in there on various years. I had my team added recently (Portland Timbers) and won the competition, but it never added the competition to my trophies won (nor my players). Also my game won't proceed now, I presume it's related.

Also think you have 2 versions of the U20 North American Gold Cup. I believe it's already in the game under another name, as I've seen two compeitions for U20 run side by side.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived