I gave up the cup and Europa League

64477671201211091837033278365619370_002.jpg

64477671201211091837033278365619370_000.jpg

64477671201211091837033278365619370_005.jpg

64477671201211091837033278365619370_004.jpg

64477671201211091837033278365619370_003.jpg

64477671201211091837033278365619370_001.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Why did you make these tactics so quickly?

Because the tactic designed by me in FM1222 was wonderful.

However,it's too late for me to got this tactic,so I never release on the SI forum.

Wait until FM2013,I found it so strong and powerful when I made some necessary changes.

The research to full-backs

In FM2011 and FM2012,the full-backs played very bad on offense.

I'm tired of full-back like the tortoise as purely defense,So they will no single one of the best players in the game,They is usually the worst season player's hopefuls.

The Full-backs in the game are most poor,nothing like a man,and this type of tactics is boring.

But the reality of the opposite,full back is very important attack power,only in rare three-point banker team, they full-back was completely not to assists.

After my hard test research,I found out Let the full-back use inverse foot to cut inside,On the assists with the reality can finally to force.

They finally can like a man in the battle.I found a new exciting world.

If you do not have strong full-backs,you also can let left foot full-back plays on the left side.Right foot as well.

Anyone can share my tactics without asking me for permission.

Try not to tweak my tactic. Please use the original tactic for at least half season to know how well is the tactic to your team. Then, you can try to tweak the tactic to suit yourselves as you will then know if what you are tweaking on will improve your team performance. If not, dont blame on my tactic if the results you have is not what you want it to be.

Who is Ahena?

64477671201210301940372925311120237_002.jpg64477671201210301940372925311120237_000.jpg64477671201210301940372925311120237_001.jpg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tactic

6447767120121109214426023.png

6447767120121031181617076.png

Distinction

Tactic with "R" prefix means place your ST who use left leg to the right side, advantage to finishing and direct pass.

Player Requirements

FC/ST: 1. Finishing,Composure; 2. Pace &Acc, Dribbling.

AMC: 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure;3. Passing, Creativity.

AMCL/STL: a little better with right foot t; AMCR/STR: a little better with left foot or either foot.

AMRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure,crossing.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can also train ST to AMRL.

AML:a little better with right foot; AMR: a little better with left foot.(You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing",but if he is strong,you can use immediately)

Either foot? See his best foot.

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity; 2.Dribbling,Acc &Pace 3. Finishing,Long shots 4(Not important). Tackling,Strength Stamina

DM: 1. Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity; 2. Long shots,Acc &Pace

DRL: 1. Acc &Pace,Dribbling; 2. Tackling,Strength,3.Positioning,Crossing

DL: a little better with right foot; DR: a little better with left foot.(You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing",but if he is strong,you can use immediately).

DC: 1. Jumping ; 2.Acc & Pace , Heading; 3. Positioning, Strength, Tackling

GK: 1. Reflexes,One On Ones;2. Handling

How important is each role to my tactic: GK>ST>AMRL>DC>DRL>MC>DM

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your ST who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is max:50%;but when the familiarity is full, change to 30%

Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"

Playmaker : ST

Plays like Rooney in Manchester United ago

Pitch Size: Small

Corner: look attributes of conner and crossing

Thow Ins: Don't use DRL and DC; Don't use who have "possesses long flat throw";attribute is not important, because it is short pass.

Don't Set Long Shot.

When down to 10 man: 4230

Touchline instructions

The actual effect is difficult to test, and will destroy tactics.

Opposition Instructions

The actual effect is difficult to test, so I do not use.

Too many ST?

Speedy type ST can train into Winger or AMC too. They will be much more stronger than traditional Winger or AMC.

When can a tactic become gelled to the max?

Normally, about 2-3 months, the Familiarity of Match Preparation will be maxed out, thus we can see the effect/result of the tactic more clearly.

After 2-3 seasons later, when Squad Harmony is maxed out, the tactic will be fully utilize to the max.

What is the use of Squad Harmony? Who does one improve them?

Squad Harmony increase a team potential by alot, when it is maxed out, the team will be very strong and united.

Deal with those players immediately with Unhappiness and/or need attention from you. Let them play some matches which are suitable for them. If letting them played in matches still cant solve their problem, just sell them away.

Players who dislike one another, choose 1 and sell the other away.

The best solution is to praise your players until they named you as favoured personnel, and stop praising them when you saw your name shown in favoured personnel. And when you try to pull a young player up, they will easily named you as their favourite persoannel.

At the beginning of all new season, please set all bonus to "high".

E.g High cup bonus, High league bonus etcs

By choosing high bonus reward, your player will perform better.

Download

V4

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/333850-FM13.1.3-%E2%9D%A4%E2%9D%A4%E2%9D%A4Fight-for-athena-V4%E2%99%82%E2%99%82%E2%99%82-Spanish-ball-control-%EF%BC%86-Mourinho-s-counter-attack

save tactics (.tac) to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\tactics.

save Players Filter (.pft) to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\filters.

or import them with manager

If you do not have an unzip software,you can use a free unzip software -- 7-zip

http://www.7-zip.org

Training(only for my tactics)

Invidual Role Training

GK: Goalkeeper

DR:1. Wing Back 2.Full BackWing 3.Quickness(If his Acc&Pace are not enough)

DC:1.Limited Defender 2.Quickness

DM:1.Box to Box Midfielder 2.Defensive Midfielder

MC:Box to Box Midfielder

AMRLC:1.Poacher 2.Inside Forward

ST: Poacher

Test

Due to the creator of tactics always been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Thank you so much for your tests!

V2

SI Forum

I am really amazed by this, it's so unbelievable attacking, and i keep 60% possession, it suprises me, very fast tempo, and there is always an option for a player to pass to, but when i see the positioning when we are up on the field, there is such a huge gap, for a counter-attack. So when your team screws up when you are on their half, expect 2 players from the opposite team facing your goalie.

Still haven't lost a game tho.

FM-BASE

amazing tactic. despite having the 2nd highest amount of conceded goals in the 2nd league. it made me the brazilian hero.

Brazilian Hero

You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Brazil

being seeded as 15th in media prediction I totally outscored the whole 2nd division and even managed to win it in the end.

http://img13.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20121105/06/64477671201211050605333586932335178_009.jpg

http://img13.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20121105/06/64477671201211050605333586932335178_008.jpg

http://img13.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20121105/06/64477671201211050605333586932335178_007.jpg

http://img13.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20121105/06/64477671201211050605333586932335178_003.jpg

http://img13.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20121105/06/64477671201211050605333586932335178_002.jpg

Currently 3 points clear with 7 wins from 10 with Blackburn in the championship on the demo in Classic Mode. Its absolutely sick how many goals Jordan Rhodes is scoring! Just like in real life he seems to find himself in the right position at the right time and having off the ball stats of 16 and composure of 15 is working wonders in this league.

The football played is great to watch although I'm using orthodox wingbacks (not changed anything but left on left and right on right in terms of preferred foot).

Got some cracking loans in which have fitted in nicely into the formation namely Fabio Grosso (old but has played brilliantly in place of the injured Martin Olssen), David Fox who is a solid DM but has scored a screamer already this season. Michael Mancienne who's rotated in with my other CBs and Stephen Kelly who has become my main wingback as that was my weakest position.

The array of attacking talent in the squad is unreal for this division so its not a surprise that we're dominating possession in most matches.

A really good, fun to watch tactic this and highly recommended.

Still working like a charm for me :) Second season with Arsenal and your tactic: won Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup, CWC, PL, FA Cup and CL.

screenshot 001

screenshot 002

screenshot 003

First game : Sedan-Le Havre : 1-5 ! in french league 2. Sounds promising !

Just a game can not prove anything

You need more tests

AMRL(inside): 1. Pace &Acc, Dribbling; 2. Finishing, Composure,crossing.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can also train ST to AMRL.

AML:a little better with right foot or either foot; AMR: a little better with left foot or either foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing")

DRL: 1. Acc &Pace,Dribbling; 2. Tackling,Positioning, Strength,Crossing

DL: more better with right foot; DR: more better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing")

For both home and away ZS? what changes would you recommend for away from home Vs big teams?

I have no idea ​​how to play away.

It's terriblly difficult in FM2013 ⊙﹏⊙ 囧rz.

I'll study when the official version of FM2013 release.

Welcome back! I really enjoyed your tactics in FM2012, look forward to trying this tonight when I get home. Intrigued by the "inverse" fullback settings.

Not sure my tactic is the best

But I can guarantee that the full backs will play great!

Zero, can you post a screenshot of the league table after a full season? Or at least post how many goals for/against over 38 games?

And I would also like to try your FM12 version, I'm still playing it since the FM13 match engine is far from finished, can you post it?

thanks

Zero, can you post a screenshot of the league table after a full season? Or at least post how many goals for/against over 38 games?

And I would also like to try your FM12 version, I'm still playing it since the FM13 match engine is far from finished, can you post it?

thanks

Yes, a league table is what I would like to see too!

Also Marcelo, I hope you are making tactics for fm13, you always seem to produce the style of play I like my teams to play: Attractive intricate passes and tons of goals. I'd love to see you implement your passing style into a 442 narrow diamond. The fact you do it with a 442 which isn't necessarily a passing formation has always impressed me!

Yes, a league table is what I would like to see too!

Also Marcelo, I hope you are making tactics for fm13, you always seem to produce the style of play I like my teams to play: Attractive intricate passes and tons of goals. I'd love to see you implement your passing style into a 442 narrow diamond. The fact you do it with a 442 which isn't necessarily a passing formation has always impressed me!

I will certainly look into it, but not for now, the FM13 ME is still too bugged and will see a lot of tweaking.

By the way, I have to say that Zero's tactics are always very creative, and some of the inspiration for my tactics came from his.

I will certainly look into it, but not for now, the FM13 ME is still too bugged and will see a lot of tweaking.

By the way, I have to say that Zero's tactics are always very creative, and some of the inspiration for my tactics came from his.

Fair enough, I do look forward to them though.

Thanks, ill give this a go then. Still not sure whether to bother starting a long term save yet, but keen to get going with Athletico!

just started my 2nd season with Liverpool and thought i'd give this a go, just p,layed tottenham away in my first game and got absolutely hammered 5-1 - they had 32 shots to my 10, not looking good so far, will give it another couple of games and if no improvement i will have to ditch it i'm afraid.

just started my 2nd season with Liverpool and thought i'd give this a go, just p,layed tottenham away in my first game and got absolutely hammered 5-1 - they had 32 shots to my 10, not looking good so far, will give it another couple of games and if no improvement i will have to ditch it i'm afraid.

Is it fluid yet? IMO you need to give a tactic much more than 2/3 games...really got potential this, thanks once more ZS :)

Is it fluid yet? IMO you need to give a tactic much more than 2/3 games...really got potential this, thanks once more ZS :)

I understand that, if i was narrowly getting beat i would stick with it but if i was constantly getting hammered i would have to think of something else as the top teams aren't getting time for tactics to gel properly, i've seen loads of posts of managers getting sacked after 6 or 7 games after failing to win a game.

Having said that though i followed up my hammering with a 3-1 win at home against newcastle and lost the super cup 2-1 to Madrid so will stick with it for now as it does look good attacking wise.

thanks

I'm with Marcelo on this one...would really love to try your FM12 tactic...could you post it please Zero Sea?

I'm with Marcelo on this one...would really love to try your FM12 tactic...could you post it please Zero Sea?

Ruud you need to get fm 13 mate, pre order now whilst its cheap!

Been playing the beta and the new features are awesome, now i just need a world beater tactic to rip the game apart!

Looking forward to discussing tactics in future with you mate :)

Ruud you need to get fm 13 mate, pre order now whilst its cheap!

Been playing the beta and the new features are awesome, now i just need a world beater tactic to rip the game apart!

Looking forward to discussing tactics in future with you mate :)

Jimmy,

How dooooooo...I've not touched the beta version but i'll be getting FM13 on Friday you can bet your bottom dollar matey!!!

Look foward to chatting about world beating tactics too!!!

I am really amazed by this, it's so unbelievable attacking, and i keep 60% possession, it suprises me, very fast tempo, and there is always an option for a player to pass to, but when i see the positioning when we are up on the field, there is such a huge gap, for a counter-attack. So when your team screws up when you are on their half, expect 2 players from the opposite team facing your goalie.

Still haven't lost a game tho.

thanks

Due to the creator of tactics sometimes been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Sometimes I use S/L for studying tactics , so the league table must not be post.If I want to post it,I must play again without S/L.

I have some fans in SI forum and FM-Base,they can help me to test.

My tactics of FM2012 Version ?

you can see

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/278366-FM2012-Zero-Sea%E2%80%98s-Wonderland-Make-You-Become-Alice-And-Enjoy-The-Wonderland

I just change the full backs like "Athena"

Due to the creator of tactics always been suspected to use cheats, therefore i would prefer using the results from others players to prove my tactics.

Sometimes I use S/L for studying tactics , so the league table must not be post.If I want to post it,I must play again without S/L.

I have some fans in SI forum and FM-Base,they can help me to test.

My tactics of FM2012 Version ?

you can see

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/278366-FM2012-Zero-Sea%E2%80%98s-Wonderland-Make-You-Become-Alice-And-Enjoy-The-Wonderland

I just change the full backs like "Athena"

Raikan, Hough, TBH, Minimal fuss all post screenshots of their success. If anything it further proves that a tactic creator hasn't cheated as its visually there for all to see and backup the authors claims.

The only reason I would download this is because I know you are a good tactician and I have seen your name about the forums, if you were just a randomer posting a tactic I 100% wouldnt download because there is nothing substantial to really claim that your tactic even had minimal success with your own team, regardless of whether it will work with mine.

Raikan, Hough, TBH, Minimal fuss all post screenshots of their success. If anything it further proves that a tactic creator hasn't cheated as its visually there for all to see and backup the authors claims.

The only reason I would download this is because I know you are a good tactician and I have seen your name about the forums, if you were just a randomer posting a tactic I 100% wouldnt download because there is nothing substantial to really claim that your tactic even had minimal success with your own team, regardless of whether it will work with mine.

You think too much!

It is just my personal habits since FM2011.

I also did not send my records ago.

Not really working for me so far, not sure how long the chairman will give me with the results i'm having.

Tottenham away lost 5-1

A.Madrid home lost 5-1

Newcastle home won 3-1

R.Madrid Neutral lost 2-1

A.Villa home won 4-1

Steau Bucharest home lost 3-0

Stoke away lost 2-1

Norwich home lost 3-2

I'm playing as Liverpool. team GKReina-RB enrique LB Johnson CB Skrtel CB Coates DM Lucas CM Gerrard RW Douglas Costa LW Junior hoilett AM Suarez CF Falcao.

I think i have a team wich should be capable of making this tactic work but for some reason its not kicking in at all, i can accept losing away but not at home especially against teams like Steau and Norwich, i'll give it a few more games yet but i am already under pressure from the chairman.

Not really working for me so far, not sure how long the chairman will give me with the results i'm having.

Tottenham away lost 5-1

A.Madrid home lost 5-1

Newcastle home won 3-1

R.Madrid Neutral lost 2-1

A.Villa home won 4-1

Steau Bucharest home lost 3-0

Stoke away lost 2-1

Norwich home lost 3-2

I'm playing as Liverpool. team GKReina-RB enrique LB Johnson CB Skrtel CB Coates DM Lucas CM Gerrard RW Douglas Costa LW Junior hoilett AM Suarez CF Falcao.

I think i have a team wich should be capable of making this tactic work but for some reason its not kicking in at all, i can accept losing away but not at home especially against teams like Steau and Norwich, i'll give it a few more games yet but i am already under pressure from the chairman.

Sorry will have to pass on this just beaten 4-0 at home by swansea and 6-2 away by panathanaikos, i'm sure it works for other people but not working for me.

Archived