VA101

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club team: Liverpool

Difficulty level: Easy

Date: 29th August 2020

Database: 9.2.0 (large)

Playable leagues: England (League 2 and above), Italy (Serie B and above), Germany (2.Bundesliga and above) Spain (Liga BBVA and above) Holland (Eerste Divisie and above) France (Ligue 2 and above) and Portugal (Liga Vitalis and above)

Countries retained: N/A

Accomplishments:

(with Real Madrid)

1st Season: La Liga winners, Copa del Rey winners, Supercopa winners, UEFA Champions League winners

2nd Season: La Liga winners, Copa del Rey winners, Supercopa winners, UEFA Super Cup winners, FIFA Club World Cup winners

3rd Season: La Liga winners, Copa del Rey winners, Supercopa winners, Champions League winners

(with Inter Milan)

4th Season: Serie A winners (unbeaten in the league), Coppa Italia winners, UEFA Champions League winners, Super Coppa Italiana winners

5th Season: Serie A winners, Coppa Italia winners, UEFA Champions League winners, Super Coppa Italiana winners, UEFA Super Cup winners, FIFA Club World Cup winners

6th Season: Serie A winners, Coppa Italia winners, Super Coppa Italiana winners, UEFA Super Cup winners, FIFA Club World Cup winners

(with Liverpool)

7th Season: No silverware!

8th Season: No silverware!

9th Season: Premier League winners

10th Season: Community Shield winners

11th Season: Community Shield winners, Premier League winners (unbeaten in the leauge)

12th Season: Community Shield winners, Premier League winners, FA Cup winners, Carling Cup winners, UEFA Champions League winners

13th Season (so far): Community Shield winners, UEFA Super Cup winners...

Major Liverpool siginings:

Serhat £45m

Evo Justiniano £30m

Volkan £20m

Daniel £18m

Alberto Martinez Gonzalez £12.25m

Moussa Konate £9.5m

Daniel Hoffmann £9.25m

Joe Hill £8.75

Danilo Improta £5.5m

Juan Pablo Carrizo £5m

Gary Proctor £5m

Massimo Marchisio £4.2m

Andrea Viviano £2.7m

Jeffrey de Groot £2.5m

Cameron Prentice £2.5m

Finances:

Club balance: £134m

Transfer budget: £150m

Wage budget: £3m p/w

The game:

Nothing too difficult here. Take control of the mighty Liverpool. The team is packed full of young talent. This is possibly the best young squad I've ever had on any version of CM/FM.

Current Liverpool team:

liverpool2020.png

I've included the 'hall of fame.dat' file in the download. Simply copy this file to C:/Shared Documents/Sports Interactive, so that my hall of fame data shows up in your game (back up your own file first):

fame.png

w781.png

Download (extract with WinZip/WinRar): http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=17a4982eaae397205a3d773badf2143047b38e60b6f810aace018c8114394287

dave byrd

how old is torres and what is his scoring record at Liverpool like?

Well i've left Liverpool now on that save and have had 2 clubs since but i think he's around 35. Not a first choice starter but chips in with his fair share when called upon.

Like the Liverpool save.

Cheers. I've been playing that save since uploading it. I left Liverpool at Christmas in 2020 and Took over at PSV. Stayed there for two seasons (after winning 2 titles and the cup) and am now building a side at Sporting Lisbon in Portugal. I'll upload my current game at some point.

Club : West Brom Albion

Dificulty level -Medium

Year : 2012

Database : Started with 9.00 and updated to 9.30

Player & Leagues Uploaded : All English Leagues

Viewable Leagues uploaded:None

Countries retained:0

Accomplishments

1 season 6 th place

2 season 9 th place Q-Finals Euro Cup , Won English League Cup

3 season 2 nd Q finals Euro Cup , Semi Final FA Cup

4 season 2 nd Q finals UCL , Semi Final English League Cupe

Other Club : None

Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/222408847/west_brom.fm.html

I have mascio in the team so do not shoot me i started in november the game , because my lack of time i played just 4 seasons , i always tend to get bored after 3 seasons , so i tooked it slowly here , and i have fun .

Enjoy my save and please tell me your opinions.

Can you upload this one again please - would love a go!!

Dave Byrd, Just done a season with you Liverpool save. Was good fun, pulled in some medals. The club got takenover at the end of the season and we are moving to a new Stadium, costing 263million called the Valentino Arean, after the clubs greatest ever manager.

Nice work

Dave Byrd, Just done a season with you Liverpool save. Was good fun, pulled in some medals. The club got takenover at the end of the season and we are moving to a new Stadium, costing 263million called the Valentino Arean, after the clubs greatest ever manager.

Nice work

Really?! That's awesome, never had a new ground in the game before or a takeover!

As I say the regens are all top notch, enough for 2-3 teams in fact. I never findmany myself.

But they are progressing with 7* training right now and had to play three kids in ECL final (won 4-2 vs Lazio I think). Mati Fernadez is tearing up the league since his injury.

Reigning EPL and ECL winners, over £50m in transfer fund and wage budget is greatly improved. All pretty painless. :)

Oh...the three kids I played in ECL final were Smith (ST), Campos (GK) and a central midfielder whose name I forget. They have never looked out of place.

Aguero is getting mighty high bids...interesting!

is matthew smith from millwall by any chance???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WBA 2014 GAME

[Any info just ask and i will post the dw link if you want later , btw started with 9.01 patch and then updated with 9.03]

Won back to back premier league

2ykyywl.jpg

Homepage with all the info for 2014-2015 season

2qc15yr.jpg

Team

a333pz.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Club: Colchester

Difficulty: Medium-Hard

Date: 2011-2012

Database: 9.3 - large

Players and leagues: Coca-Cola 1 and up, Serie B and up, 2nd Spanish Division and up, Russian Premier Division

Accomplishments: in 2 years got into PRM from Coca-Cola 1 and qualified for European Champoinship 2nd season in the premier division.

Details: great young squad with loads of talent (very proud of the dealings on the tranfer market actually) best suited for 4-1-2-2-1 tactics, 30M$ in the transfer budget.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/258851149/spartak__v03___v03_.fm.html

and another one=)

Club: Spartak Moscow, Russia

Difficulty: Hard (winning Euro trophies), Easy winning the championship

Date: 2028

Database: 9.3 - Large

Players - same as before, + Germany and France as viewable. By the way, all players from Brazil and Argentina are in the database for both.

Accomplishments - very many.

Details: the challenge is to have 6 starters with the Russian citizenship in the line-up for the championship games. Great squad, unlimited tranfer budget. I also challange myself to keep the salary under 1M$ p/w with all of my squad having continental reputation and 5-7 world-class.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/258862595/Untitled_Game__v03_.fm.html

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac52/Hanyesington/?action=view&current=2016-17leaguetable.jpg

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac52/Hanyesington/?action=view&current=ManCitySquad.jpg

As you can see the biggest challenge is cutting that squad down to size! Fortunately none of them are unhappy and most of the English players seem content to just play 2 or 3 games a season

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzmm4zmznzn

Here we are then (hope it works!)

Just had the end of season report for the last season, which I won by a massive 20 points. You can continue managing as me but will have a few Confederations Cup games to play as England Manager as well.

Is this on 9.03? am looking on taking over my beloved Liverpool my current save with them is at 2020/2021 but am looking for a save to use alongside it

Club: Colchester

Players and leagues: Coca-Cola 1 and up, Serie B and up, 2nd Spanish Division and up, Russian Premier Division

Accomplishments: in 2 years got into PRM from Coca-Cola 1 and qualified for European Champoinship 2nd season in the premier division.

Details: great young squad with loads of talent (very proud of the dealings on the tranfer market actually) best suited for 4-1-2-2-1 tactics, 30M$ in the transfer budget.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/258851149/spartak__v03___v03_.fm.html

and another one=)

Club: Spartak Moscow, Russia

Difficulty: Hard (winning Euro trophies), Easy winning the championship

Date: 2028

Database: 9.3 - Large

Players - same as before, + Germany and France as viewable. By the way, all players from Brazil and Argentina are in the database for both.

Accomplishments - very many.

Details: the challenge is to have 6 starters with the Russian citizenship in the line-up for the championship games. Great squad, unlimited tranfer budget. I also challange myself to keep the salary under 1M$ p/w with all of my squad having continental reputation and 5-7 world-class.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/258862595/Untitled_Game__v03_.fm.html

Can these links be re uploaded please

My latest Liverpool save.

Club team: Liverpool

Difficulty level: Easy

Date: 14th August 2022

Database: 9.2.0 (large)

Playable leagues: England (League 2 and above), Italy (Serie B and above), Germany (2.Bundesliga and above) Spain (Liga BBVA and above) Holland (Eerste Divisie and above) France (Ligue 2 and above) and Portugal (Liga Vitalis and above)

Countries retained: N/A

Accomplishments:

(with Real Madrid)

2008/09 Season: La Liga winners, Copa del Rey winners, Supercopa winners, UEFA Champions League winners

2009/10 Season: La Liga winners, Copa del Rey winners, Supercopa winners, UEFA Super Cup winners, FIFA Club World Cup winners

2010/11 Season: La Liga winners, Copa del Rey winners, Supercopa winners, Champions League winners

(with Inter Milan)

2011/12 Season: Serie A winners (unbeaten in the league), Coppa Italia winners, UEFA Champions League winners, Super Coppa Italiana winners

2012/13 Season: Serie A winners, Coppa Italia winners, UEFA Champions League winners, Super Coppa Italiana winners, UEFA Super Cup winners, FIFA Club World Cup winners

2013/14 Season: Serie A winners, Coppa Italia winners, Super Coppa Italiana winners, UEFA Super Cup winners, FIFA Club World Cup winners

(with Liverpool)

2014/15 Season: No silverware!

2015/16 Season: No silverware!

2016/17 Season: Premier League winners

2017/18 Season: Community Shield winners

2018/19 Season: Community Shield winners, Premier League winners (unbeaten in the league)

2019/20 Season: Community Shield winners, Premier League winners, FA Cup winners, Carling Cup winners, UEFA Champions League winners

2020/21 Season: Community Shield winners, UEFA Super Cup winners, Premier League winners, Carling Cup winners, FIFA Club World Cup winners

2021/22 Season: UEFA Super Cup winners, Premier League winners, FA Cup winners, Carling Cup winners, UEFA Champions League winners, FIFA Club World Cup winners

Major Liverpool siginings:

Serhat £45m

Evo Justiniano £30m

Patrick Briglia £24.5m

Juari £24m

Volkan £20m

Daniel £18m

Austin Ahmed £13.5m

Alberto Martinez Gonzalez £12.25m

Moussa Konate £9.5m

Daniel Hoffmann £9.25m

Joe Hill £8.75

Danilo Improta £5.5m

Juan Pablo Carrizo £5m

Gary Proctor £5m

Andrea Viviano £2.7m

Finances:

Club balance: £268m

Transfer budget: £160m

Wage budget: £2.21m p/w

The game:

Nothing too difficult here. Take control of the mighty Liverpool. The team is packed full of young talent. This is possibly the best squad I've ever had on any version of CM/FM.

Current Liverpool team:

18857707.pngw1088.png

I've included the 'hall of fame.dat' file in the download. Simply copy this file to C:/Shared Documents/Sports Interactive, so that my hall of fame data shows up in your game (back up your own file first):

68648823.pngw756.png

Download (extract with WinZip/WinRar):

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1df9c45dfede10aa0dec85adfe0a530ae04e75f6e8ebb871

why do i save these files and as what format?

Download and extract with WinZip/WinRar to the games folder in your sports interactive folder, or extract the game to your desktop and when you load up FM click on load game and manually browse to the game file.

lelik03 can you re up the link for this game?

"Club: Colchester

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/25885114...__v03_.fm.html"

It says it has reach its download limit of 10!

• 1 month later...

Was going through my saves wondering which ones to delete but though Id offer them to you guys before I got rid of them.

All the saves are on 9.3, but mostly just updates of 9.3. Ill list the clubs, the league position and the date they were last saved at in the save.

Arsenal-26th Feb 2009-4th-Premiership

Catania-9th April 2009-8th-Serie A

Barcelona-18th October 2009-1st-La Liga

Bordeaux-16th March 2009-2nd-Ligue 1

Steaua Bucharest-8th July 2009-Pre-season-Liga Tutti Fresh

Maidenhead United-12th September 2012-5th- Championship

Hoffenheim-1st October 2008-2nd-Bundesliga

Wolfsburg-16th November 2008-7th-Bundesliga

Arsenal-5th March 2009-1st-Premiership

Arsenal-9th December 2009-8th-Premiership

Arsenal-3rd October 2010-2nd-Premiership

Dinamo Kiev-10th August 2008-5th-Vyscha Liha

Arsenal-3rd March 2010-1st-Premiership

Hull-27th July 2008 :D-Pre-Season-Premiership

Ipswich-26th November 2008-3rd-Championship

Levadia Tallin-10th August 2008-1st-Meistrilligia Estonia

Lorient-1st May 2010-10th-Ligue 1

Lyon-20th November 2008-3rd-Ligue 1

Lorient-8th April 2009-3rd-Ligue 1

Portsmouth-14th September 2008-20th-Premiership

RC Lens-24th August 2008-14th-Ligue 1

Twente-23rd August 2008-5th-Eredivisie

As you can see, them last lot I kind of lost interest quickly, but did do the transfers and stuff. If anyone wants one just say, or if you want some extra info.

Archived