FMCU United!!

jackripper

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fmcuvbarrowpreviewlineu.png

With hrbfc on a hot streak at the moment i decided to keep him as my main striker as i was feeling confident in the youngster to score the goals to win us our first game. A ferocious start saw SRl88 and Abulez scored after 10 minutes.. wheyyyyyyyyyyyyy we scored 2 goals in one game. Hot shot hrbfc scored again..told you he was a beast. Celebrations short lived though as Barrow pulled one back to make it 3-1. Then another goal from SRL88 saw us command a 4-1 lead. Now this was more like it. We took our foot off the gas 2nd half and when Barrow scored there 2nd the game was already won. an Emphatic win as we notch the first points of the season.

fmcuvbarrowinformationo.png

I love you guys!!!

Darlington Vs FMCU

darlingtonvfmcupreviewl.png

After constant moaning from Hotchoc i decided to give the man a chance and i was hoping my squad would continue there previous win against Barrow against Darlington. We came out and passed the ball around really well and again super striker hrbfrule continued his hot streak with the opener after only 3 minutes. Darlington equalised 4 minutes later but Abulezz blasted home our 2nd with a boomer from the whole of 6 yards. How the game ended up with us scoring only 2 was beyond me as we had 2 clear penatly shouts turned down. I guess the reffing down these leagues are as bad as the defending, Anyhows we held on for our 2nd win and were on a roll......................

darlingtonvfmcuinformat.png

end of August and we sit mid table where we are predicted to finish, We are now picking up some form and hopefully it continues.

bluesquarebetpremierinf.png

Player of the month

I was going to give this award to hrbfcrule for the goals he has scored but i decided to go with SRL88 who has been magical for us with an AVR of 7.52 and 3 goals in 3 games.

FMCU Vs Gateshead

fmcuunitedprematchteams.png

Tiredness again the reason why we made changes again. This time we at home against Gateshead who were lying in 23rd so surely another win was on the cards. Dafuge made his first start in goals and conceded virtually straight away. Another goal for Gateshead saw us struggle to do anything this match. We were poor and hopefully this is just a minor setback. Raware picked up another booking..dirty player i like that...

fmcuvgatesheadinformati.png

Alfreton Vs FMCU

fmcuunitedprematchteams.png

My star striker hrbfrule returned thank god as flamers is struggling at the moment. However i have faith he will eventually become good for the club. after last weeks defeat against Gateshead i wanted a big improvement from the lads. we started well and Abulez scored the opener on 15 mins with an executed finish. We lead 1-0 at the interval. A 25 yarder fabulous strike from BWG put us 2-0 up. Even centre back Aburn scored with a crunching header from a free kick. Acidburn then added his 2nd in the dying moments of the game as we win 4-0.

alfretonvfmcuinformatio.png

Archived