FMCU United!!

jackripper

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, maybe I should have taken the penalty that Daz missed, as I did the job against Gateshead. I seem to be scoring a few recently and am 5th on average rating, it's all good (at least for my career :D). I noticed on some of your SS's that I was wanted, am I still wanted, if so, who by?

Hopefully, we can get a good midtable finish this season and push for promotion next year.

FCMU United End of season review 2011/12

i spilt coke on my keyboard last night and it was completely fooked so didnt update but decided to carry on playing until end of season so wont be doing match to match updates( plus it takes for ever). I got a new keyboard today so heres the end of season update.

Also a quick question but i wasnt entered into the FA Cup this season any reason why?

League Table --Predicted to finish mid table and at one stage we were close to the play offs however we were crap 2nd half of the season. Hopefully big improvements next season.

League Graph

Squad--with a young side we missed vital experience to carry us through to reach atleast the play offs but my players will learn from this poor season as we prepare for hopefully a push at the play offs next season.

FA Trophy--Crap!!!

Finances--We started with just over £1million in the bank (so i didnt have to sell anyone right from the start) and we lost money every single month. could be due to my players in reserves who have high wages and i cant bloody shift.

Key Player

HeadHunta--My only player in the whole squad to have an AVR over 7. Was brilliant for me at the back and scored some vital goals too. More next season please.!!

I have a feeling it's the England Under-19 international ;).

Yeah it was for you from Bolton for £325k which my chairman accepted over my head however you pulled up injured for 7 weeks in the next match so the deal fell through thank god hahhaa your stuck here!!!

• 2 weeks later...

FCMU United End of season review 2012/13

League Table --WEEE ARREE THEE CHAMPIONS!!!!!. Woo hoo we unexpectedly won the title with a game to spare as we smashed goals in for fun. Lincoln pushed us all the way and were favourites to win the league. However a Deisler goal in the 85th minute against Tamworth was surely the turning point after securing a huge 2-1 away win. We managed to reach 100 points and was only a few away from a 100 goals.

League Graph

Squad--Great effort from the whole squad after a punishing campaign. Acidmonkey scored 12 goals from defence which was amazing but then he did take penatlies lol. AK22 shone with 14 goals in 15 games and will surely be pushing Flamers for a shot up front in the football league. Doesnt seem right typing that but thats what we got and thoroughly deserved.

FA Trophy--Lost in 1st round 1-0 to Sailsbury so nothing worth dribbling over.

Finances--Around £350k in the clubs coffers mainly due to me signing no one in the 2 seasons ive been here. However a few players demanded new contracts with considerable wage hikes which could dent us but as long as we survive next season we should be okay. Still no FA Cup for some gay reason but now we should be or better be in the League Cup to help raise coffers as the club needs to start building. Firstly laying a new pitch as ours is in terrible condition.

Key Player

AK22--14 goals in 15 games was sensational from my young striker. He seemed to start the season slow but came into his zone after the christmas period. Will be challenging for the 2nd striker spot next season.

Archived