Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen the video of one of the blokes who did it?

Nah tried to watch it earlier on and the itv website crashed because so many people were on it - Seen the other guy who was also holding a knife, there was a crazy amount of blood from the car to the tarpaulin in the middle of the road

Nah tried to watch it earlier on and the itv website crashed because so many people were on it - Seen the other guy who was also holding a knife, there was a crazy amount of blood from the car to the tarpaulin in the middle of the road

Absolutely awful attack. Just can't believe things like that go on in the world.

With what exactly?

Not getting fired as Lyon manager :(. Every team in the league decided to employ a 4-2-3-1 against me and I just can't seem to counter it. Their front 4 pressure me into playing the long ball and in possession they overload my wing backs. My team is very physical, but I lack wide players aside from said wing backs. Since I have some quality in midfield, would a brazilian 4-2-2-2 be an option? The thought being that one of the DMCs can nullify the AMC and the other DMC can support either the flank or take the position of a DC who had to defend out wide. MCs would have to mark their direct opponents.

Obviously I have tried searching on google on what to do, but all non-fm related websites describe it as the perfect tactic - and all FM related ones just say "oh, use this formation, I score 1 billion goals" without explaining the tactical backbone.

Thanks :p. I really tried before, but it just said Ajax everywhere.. So you are saying I should embrace what I hate in order to become victorious! Wise words :)

Ajax takes up about 10 of the 70 articles. There is certainly a lot more than Ajax :D

I was going to have a read before the gym, but your poor site management (:brock:) has led me to read the GD for a few minutes. I regret that decision.

Anyone up to much for the Bank Holiday?

I didn't realise there was one until someone told me an hour ago!

Weather down South is due to be good, so I'll be burning the hell out of some meats on a BBQ on Sunday, and I'm off to the carnage of a 2 year old's birthday party tomorrow.

Can't say I have much planned. I might have a look out tomorrow with the other half and the kids. Not sure where though, although I need to pop into Argos and collect a TV I am getting. I will probably go over the pub tomorrow night to watch the Champions League Final. Would watch it in the house but the mrs wants to watch The Voice. Sunday & Monday however I doubt I will be up to much at all.

I didn't realise there was one until someone told me an hour ago!

I didn't realise either until earlier this week so was a nice surprise.

Curry tonight. Haircut tomorrow, then looking at a few car showrooms, then champions league final in the evening. Sunday off to a mates, we're going to head to John Lewis to scope out the new Samsung F Series TVs then have some lunch and maybe out in the evening. Monday, likely take the lady out somewhere, depending on the weather.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team."

They will never know :D.

I followed Rodriguez since 1996 playing for Envigado youth team and then for Banfield in 2008. He's a great talent not sure why no Prem clubs have been in for him. He could play for any club he wanted in England.

I followed Rodriguez since 1996 playing for Envigado youth team and then for Banfield in 2008. He's a great talent not sure why no Prem clubs have been in for him. He could play for any club he wanted in England.

Is he worth the €45m you reckon?

You've been following Rodriguez since 1996? He was 5 then. You was watching him since he was 5?

98 more likely, he scored 13 goals in 1 game against Sheffield Boys u7's. Kinda always looked out for him since then to see how he was developing and saw him play a couple more games over the year. You have to remember I'm really into the youth development and prefer watching the progression over the senior games.

I'm pretty sure just about every half decent scout has been watching him since around the same age too.

Colombia is one of the scariest places I've ever been btw. Horrible place.

Monday - Saturday 3 course special priced at £3.95. Minestrone soup or potato skins. Any pizza or pasta from the main menu (subject to 3 excluded dishes). Followed by Ice ream or Cona coffee. :eek:

The inlaws have been but I haven't. Might have to give it ago. Although I wanna go to that place in Durham that do the massive breakfast for £15 but if you eat it with-in an hour its free. Faces Cafe I think it's called.

The breakfast, which includes six fried eggs, eight egg, cheese and potato omelettes, 12 rashers of bacon, 12 sausages, chips, mushrooms, six hash browns, six black puddings, beans, tomatoes, four slices of bread and butter, four slices of fried bread and four slices of toast, costs £15.

Piece of **** for me that tbh.

Is that not the one in Ferryhill rather than Durham itself? Unless there are two that is...

I feel full just off reading what is in it :D.

Yeah the one in Ferryhill.

I do think I need to take a trip there though.

Yeah the one in Ferryhill.

I do think I need to take a trip there though.

I grew up in the next village along from Ferryhill and lived there until I moved in with the other half :).

98 more likely, he scored 13 goals in 1 game against Sheffield Boys u7's. Kinda always looked out for him since then to see how he was developing and saw him play a couple more games over the year. You have to remember I'm really into the youth development and prefer watching the progression over the senior games.

I'm pretty sure just about every half decent scout has been watching him since around the same age too.

Colombia is one of the scariest places I've ever been btw. Horrible place.

All sounds a bit Jimmy Saville to me.............

Going to have a crazy sized mixed grill at the pub while watching the big game later. (The mixed grill is all I have been thinking about, hell with the final)

Anyone doing anything special for the game or you just gonna chill at home?

Anyone doing anything special for the game or you just gonna chill at home?

I'm staying in now. I was going to pop over to the local and watch the game there, but the mrs has bought me some beers and said she will record The Voice. I'd rather do that to be honest.

Only another 3 hours to go till the big cup. This 4 am (where i am) kick off is doing my head in. Had quite a few beers with a mate and now having to keep myself awake for the final is difficult. Still i am watching 30 days of night which seems like a good movie so should hopefully make kick off.

All sounds a bit Jimmy Saville to me.............

You seem hung up on him and keep mentioning him. Something you want to share with us? Is he an idol of yours or something?