Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyon must be the most bugged team in the game! Already had 3 freekicks go in and the ref just gave a goalkick and Vercoutre has managed to get scores as low as a 3 for randomly punching rolling balls towards his own goal...

On another note (not FM related), I've been wondering this for a while, what do you guys think could be done to improve the profile and quality of football in Scandinavia?

What's everyone upto today? Might go and make a bacon sarnie...:D

At work for 3 hours and 25 minutes more. Have just had a "tuna melt", which is far tastier than it sounds.

This evening, I will be mostly playing FM.

I think I've only got 10 games left to finish season two and then I'm onto my favourite part of the game - preseason

At work for 3 hours and 25 minutes more. Have just had a "tuna melt", which is far tastier than it sounds.

This evening, I will be mostly playing FM.

I think I've only got 10 games left to finish season two and then I'm onto my favourite part of the game - preseason

Opposite way with me, my interest levels drop when its preseason and I struggle to get into the save if I don't complete it in 1 session. I've not played my Blades save for a week due to this :(

Opposite way with me, my interest levels drop when its preseason and I struggle to get into the save if I don't complete it in 1 session. I've not played my Blades save for a week due to this :(

I use it to do admin stuff like reviewing backroom staff attributes and contracts, find it strangely satisfying.

I'll also have a proper look at training performance and PPMs, and will have a thorough review of all my shortlisted players with a view to making offers when my budget increases.

Don't know why, but it's almost as involving as playing games for me.

She's no Alex Hammond.

She's alright, but still no Sawyer.

I've already said it once - stop quoting him! :D

Just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.

So Mourinho has won 9 out of 10 finals his sides have competed in.

I have a feeling that tonight he's going to do something weird to really irritate the Madrid hierarchy and fans, to make sure his move to Chelsea is in no doubt.

Like leaving out some fan favourites just to win the cup his way? He has to win to stay on course to beat Fergies amount of trophies.

So Mourinho has won 9 out of 10 finals his sides have competed in.

I have a feeling that tonight he's going to do something weird to really irritate the Madrid hierarchy and fans, to make sure his move to Chelsea is in no doubt.

Like allow Terry to lift the trophy?

Just had a word with the other half about her 14yo son and how his attitude recently is driving a wedge between us. Lets just say it didn't sit down to well.

You are yes. His mother agrees on the attitude thing, but she just doesn't like it when I bring it up into the processes of our relationship. Massive difference.

Initial bit of shouting and now the silent treatment?

I wouldn't say shouting as he is upstairs. More like a bit of firm talking and now the silent treatment. It is like you know what I am talking about here :scratheshead:.

I wouldn't say shouting as he is upstairs. More like a bit of firm talking and now the silent treatment. It is like you know what I am talking about here :scratheshead:.

Women are very effective at making you feel bad, even when you aren't necessarily wrong.

As long as you don't feel you've overstepped the mark there's a slim chance she'll forget within the next three years.

Women are very effective at making you feel bad, even when you aren't necessarily wrong.

As long as you don't feel you've overstepped the mark there's a slim chance she'll forget within the next three years.

I don't necessarily feel bad. I said what has been on my chest for weeks. I told her that there is a wedge between us because all he wants is his own way and I don't give into him where as she does. We are both on opposite ends of the spectrum in relation to this. I would rather get it off my chest and talk about it to her than let it get on top of me and boil over.

To be fair, there is more to it than this and I haven't gave the whole story.

I'm not though. I'm still right. Regardless of whether you've been more of a father figure to her kids than their real dad. If you start having a go at her kids she's going to get defensive as your still technically an outsider.

You are, and you aren't right. Out of all the people on these forums NF, you are the last who should be giving any sort of advice when it comes to relationships. Especially when you don't know what a woman's vagina looks like :thup:.

I think it was the right thing to do to tell her about it.

Well that is the way in the long run. She is upstairs now in his room talking to him. I 'think' the initial blow over is finished, but time will tell once she comes downstairs.

Who says I don't know what one looks like? Now you're just assuming.

As are you by assuming I am slating her children. Something I never said I did.

I would rather get it off my chest and talk about it to her than let it get on top of me and boil over..

Always the best approach in my opinion. It's the same as with lying, if you lie and forget the lie, you end up in the brown stuff.

Always best to be open and honest in the end, even if there are a few bumpy patches on the way.

Finally finished my assignments for the day, just watching the Copa Del Rey final, really like Atletico Madrid. Watching a film after, any good ones out there? Was going to give Pulp Fiction a go or End of Watch.

You're a student, do you ever go to the pub? Study, football, FM, etc!! :D

You critiscised his attitude which is slating him in my eyes. So therefore you have slated him.

Stop before you embarrass yourself further. For God sake.

Always the best approach in my opinion. It's the same as with lying, if you lie and forget the lie, you end up in the brown stuff.

Always best to be open and honest in the end, even if there are a few bumpy patches on the way.

We have all had those moments with the brown stuff haven't we :(.

Finally finished my assignments for the day, just watching the Copa Del Rey final, really like Atletico Madrid. Watching a film after, any good ones out there? Was going to give Pulp Fiction a go or End of Watch.

Give Pulp Fiction a go, does that mean you've never seen it before?

How am I embarrassing myself? So no, I won't stop.

Because you are clearly wrong.

Give Pulp Fiction a go, does that mean you've never seen it before?

Still haven't got round to going to the cinema to see Iron Man 3 yet :(.

I think you need to look up the definition of slating NF, as SRL in no way has he said he slated the boys attitude.

He may have discussed his attitude with her, but there are lots of different ways to discuss it without slating him. You are wrong NF, you don't know the full situation and are jumping to conclusions. Not quite sure how you're in a situation to be giving advice on this anyway, unless you're going off things based on films or TV programs you've seen.

Still haven't got round to going to the cinema to see Iron Man 3 yet :(.

Gutted! I'd have thought you'd enjoy it given that you like the comic book films. Guardians of the Galaxy should be brilliant if it's done right.

Correct, had it bought for ages but never got round to it. I take it it's good then? Also got LA Confidential

My top 5 films change depending on when I'm asked or when I think about it but Pulp Fiction will always be one of the top 5, awesome film get it watched!

You're a student, do you ever go to the pub? Study, football, FM, etc!! :D

Have a shorthand assessment on Monday so I need to revise for that, so not been on FM in a couple of weeks, after Monday it's time for FM, and a few drinks of course! Only 4 weeks left and I've finished my first year!

Gutted! I'd have thought you'd enjoy it given that you like the comic book films. Guardians of the Galaxy should be brilliant if it's done right.

I know. I desperately want to see it but I have just had so much on my plate lately that I haven't had opportunity. I am hoping with the completion of my course I can get to see it before they take it off screens.

I didn't know much about Guardians of the Galaxy, but having read up on it I am looking forward to it. Batista :cool:.

Have a shorthand assessment on Monday so I need to revise for that, so not been on FM in a couple of weeks, after Monday it's time for FM, and a few drinks of course! Only 4 weeks left and I've finished my first year!

Have you frequented any of the pubs near by, or do you head nearer the city centre?