Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Can't upload a video to youtube, as I'm still using beta version of FM13 until my boxed copy lands... but here's a match pkm you can look at...

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22590581/Granada+v+Valencia.rar

Third goal by Granada & Siqueira... quite possibly my favourite goal I've seen in FM :D

For Cleon... yup, that's what happens 2 minutes after you set Siqueira on Wing-Back "Attack" :brock:

My response, sat watching that in the ME, I was: "Go on lad... ooh... go on lad... bloody hell... go on lad... WOOOOOO... HAHAHAHA!"

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you are done watching un-spoiler this :D

You don't see the ending coming, that he is blind... took me by surprise. Then I re-watched the film a couple weeks ago, knowing about the ending... and it was so obvious, cleverly done film. Little things through out the film which indicate so. Him walking into stuff, his heightened other senses (smell, hearing etc).

Can't upload a video to youtube, as I'm still using beta version of FM13 until my boxed copy lands.

Have you got the beta update and tried to link your youtube to the FM beta, myself and a whole bunch of people posting in GD have been able to upload highlights since the beta update a week into it. Have been posting twitter updates in that time as well. As far as I know the only things still locked on the updated beta are the network game from the main menu and leaderboards in game.

What a post;

I'm already tired of the nonsense tactical problems with this game. It doesn't matter how defensive your midfield is or whether you play 2 sets of fullbacks, they will ALWAYS get skinned. It's got to the point where I'll just stop playing this game altogether. Signed Bale for City and he hasn't gone a day without getting injured too. It's just all abit **** for my liking. Back to FM2012 I go!

And in our very own GPTG no less!

What a post;

And in our very own GPTG no less!

And who was this unfortunate fella?

Living in Glasgow and not having listened to Slipknot in years i'll be giving that one a miss. Really regret that username now tbh.

I didnt see them at Soni as I went to see The Answer instead. Really want to see Rammstein though :cool:.

Just read the Celtic Thread in here and there are some decent updates in there. However, the OP seriously needs to get a grip. He's gone on about Rangers further in the thread than he has Celtic. If I was him, I'd feel embarrassed. There's banter, but then there's MLG bordering supportiveness.

He's mentioned them a handful of times in a thread with 100+ posts, considering the vitriol to be found on some other forums (from both sides), I'd say it's extremely tame in comparison but of course if you've been in the thread you'll be well aware that I naturally have quite a biased opinion on the matter.

Have you got the beta update and tried to link your youtube to the FM beta, myself and a whole bunch of people posting in GD have been able to upload highlights since the beta update a week into it. Have been posting twitter updates in that time as well. As far as I know the only things still locked on the updated beta are the network game from the main menu and leaderboards in game.

Unfortunately the beta version I have is offline now & unavailable in Steam. Will just have to wait for my boxed copy to carry on the save.

Sup bitches? Whats the european scores? Only seen the mancs vs ajax, and madrid vs dortmund ones

Oooooh Balotelli should have had a penalty! Controversial

PSG 4 - 0 Din Zagreb.

Dynamo Kiev 0 - 0 FC Porto.

Anderlecht 1 - 0 Zenit

AC Milan 1 - 1 Malaga

Real Madrid 2 - 2 B Dortmund

Man City 2 - 2 Ajax.

Schalke 2 - 2 Arsenal

Olympiakos 3 - 1 Montpellier

In other words you are a Scotsman who drinks to much John Smiths and has next to no chance of getting in shape. Thats ok, we understand :brock:.

Good luck anyway. What made you opt for that option?