Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Purefun closed a thread yesterday that someone posted talking about their Fulham save. Tbh, it wasn't any good. elgreenio usually creates the Fulham Thread.

You grow fruits welshace? Do you make chutneys and jams out of them? My grandad grows some vegetables and fruits in his garden in the summer and he has a few neighbours who have apple trees that allow him to take the apples off them. He then cooks them and adds sugar and stuff to them. I think the best thing he's made before and it was by accident was a marrow syrup which he used on a steam pudding he made.

Grow is overstating it.

I've just moved into this house a few weeks ago and it has a huge overgrown garden, but I'd sneakily spotted apple, pear and plum trees, as well as berries and weirdly, peas hidden in the mess of a place.. Will look amazing with a crap load of weeding, pruning and mowing.

3 kids, one of them who needs extra care, a wife, a decent sized back garden, a small front garden and a demanding irregular/shift job, still got loads of time to play FM, having no plants or other scary green stuff helps alot in saving time :p

That's how I read that bit, I thought you was been harsh :D

Anyone know where I can buy a massive scrapbook from? I need a really big one for the missus xmas present.

I'm amazed that just about every bugger in this thread kids. ****ing breeders inflicting those vermin on the rest of us.

Looks like no-one had the chat with Tom and told him where he came from......

The game certainly isn't unplayable & I'm really enjoying it. Like I said, just niggles. ;)

Off to see Real Betis v Granada CF tonight. After four straight defeats in league and cup, my lot need a win. We won away at Betis last season though, so fingers crossed...

Hey guys. Decided that since I have nothing to contribute on the Tactics section as I don't have the game yet and the fact that I have made maybe 1 post since I turned 18 and came to Uni, I should stop lurking everywhere and occasionally post something.

Buy Anderlecht.

Would cost too much to run :D. I'd be skint after 5 years. I'd just like to set my own club up and then get properties done up and then rent them out to students. I live in an area where we aren't far from a uni and the City centre or other areas where there are more unis. I'd then buy enough to make a couple of grand a week or more off them and then set up the businesses. The club would then be covered by that :D.

Hey guys. Decided that since I have nothing to contribute on the Tactics section as I don't have the game yet and the fact that I have made maybe 1 post since I turned 18 and came to Uni, I should stop lurking everywhere and occasionally post something.

Welcome Karnage :cool:

As you was a regular in my thread, if Tom doesn't accept you been here I'll personally ban him :thup:

Buy Portsmouth :) Please.

Hahaha, didn't the last lot of big English Euromillions winners support Pompey? They won about £150m+ iirc and they haven't invested any money into the club yet. I can see why though, would cost too much to gain control of the surrounding areas? Isn't there alot of land around Fratton Park?

You could probably buy Greece for that sort of money.

Wouldn't appeal enough.

Hahaha, didn't the last lot of big English Euromillions winners support Pompey? They won about £150m+ iirc and they haven't invested any money into the club yet. I can see why though, would cost too much to gain control of the surrounding areas? Isn't there alot of land around Fratton Park?

Okay, maybe you could just invest £20m? Just throw a little towards our club... we'll give you the real age of Kanu and John "Portsmouth Football Club" Westwood as a gift.

Okay, maybe you could just invest £20m? Just throw a little towards our club... we'll give you the real age of Kanu and John "Portsmouth Football Club" Westwood as a gift.

If that's what you call a gift then :D. If I chucked £20m at the club I'd only have £101m left :D. If I won it of course. I'd then have family members to give money to as well.

That's a thought that has always made me wonder. If you was to win a large amount on the Euromillions. Say about £120m. How would you go about giving money to family and friends? Would you give everyone in the family the same amount and lessen it out so it's fair? Or would you just give those who you spoke to in the family more and actually showed an interest some money and give them a little bit more?

I've always thought about it and figured I'd give all the family and friends some. But thinking about it, over the years some family have shown more interest in how me and my family are than others. Some have caused arguments in the family as well and that has made life difficult for the family.