Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Stuck at work and all I want to do is get back home, finish and post the Argyle Thread and then get on with the season. Damn work. Then probably damn wife when she gets me doing stuff around the house!

You've got it the wrong way round, the missus is supposed to do stuff around the house not you. Send her this week, 3 days and I'll have her sorted for you :D

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you definitely doing a 1 club save Tom?

I'm thinking the same but can't decide on the team. Either Sheff Utd and immerse myself in everything and even take over reserves etc. Gateshead as they are the local side or Paysandu in Brazil as I love the Brazilian leagues.

****ing decisions I'm so indecisive its unreal.

Yes, but not immediately. First I'm going to indulge myself a bit and start a save with United for the first time since Ronaldo was at the club.

I know loads who have gone United and can you guess the only signing they all have seem to make? Fellaini :D

Same as why my save will be with Guiseley. Would have gone with Leeds if they were in League One still.

That's why I can't decide because a Sheff Utd save is quite fun and got a good bunch of prospects,

I'll be staying well clear................I find it boring just doing what everyone else is doing.

I find what happens quite a lot is lots of people end up with very similar teams no matter what top side they start off managing. I like to try different players out whenever possible.

I find what happens quite a lot is lots of people end up with very similar teams no matter what top side they start off managing. I like to try different players out whenever possible.

agreed.. i stay well clear from players everyone signs simply out of principle...

kweuke has already become one .. a pointless signing

Managed to get my Granada CF thread done, unless anyone pipes up with a need for even more detail... :D

I've got a save already on the go with them in the Beta/Demo version, which will tide me over until the boxed copy of the game lands. Should be able to keep the save going too.

One of my most enjoyable saves in FM12 though, was starting in the Brazilian 3rd division. Had been a long old time since the last time I'd played a save in Brazil. For the first time in years, I had an entire squad of players at a club, all from the nation I was playing in! I'll no doubt have a pop at a lower league BSN save, to see how far I can take a team up the English leagues. I always end up going teams from Cheshire or Manchester area though, given my origins.

Haven't had a game with Manchester United in years. Much as I love them, I just get bored too quickly, as I end up dominating too quickly and too easily. Just can't bring myself to manage any other Premier League sides though.

Just spotted that Athletic Club Bilbao haven't won at Granada CF in 53 years and 13 matches...

Meh... there's always a first time, the way my lot are playing at the moment :rolleyes:

My lot? I told you that you was after the job :D

Never knew you disliked us.

It is mainly due to the attitudes of people I know.

Weird person I think. Someone wfrom Bishop Aukland who supports Liverpool yet dislikes Sunderland, who his Dad supports.

Durham, not Bishop Auckland. Get it right!!!

I occasionally post in certain team threads on here, but ill use this to say thanks to all those who start team threads (especially) and the other threads, as I find it interesting to see someone else's take on a team and then how they do when managing them.