Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear McG,

Don't tell them I told you this but it's the RAF, you really don't need to be that fit for it. shhhh

Yours,

Former RAF officer.

Yeah you only need to be fit to get in, then you can get fat again! Ahhh love our nations security forces, we take everything so seriously!

whiskey and beer here...

Dont mind the cheaper lager when i'm out with friends though .. it's cheaper and goes down easily enough.

Do enjoy a good wine with the mrs or out for dinner though.

Its more about getting drunk with the lads though, rather than, having a nice time with your partner.

On a side note, come on Obama! However Romney leads 33-3 atm

Im very much a whiskey man, Although I do appreciate a good beer, ie Staropramen, Birra Amoretti, Certain Ales

Oh and I really like wine

Mmm, Staropramen. Tasty. Can't do wine though.

In regards to the whole American election lark - I have no idea what the hell is going on, but then I don't follow American politics. I have no interest in it, though when it comes around to the time, everyone else seems to.

Not bad, only been back from Edingburgh an hour or so though.

Zoo was great, didn't know it was all on hills though. **** me do I ache :D

Time to get the gym stuff out and get back into shape for next year now too. Wanna do some sparring again now my hands have healed :brock:

3 kids, a wife, a decent sized back garden, a big front garden, a garage and loads of time to play FM also. The garden is the issue though because if I actually did my own garden I'd have no time either.

3 kids, one of them who needs extra care, a wife, a decent sized back garden, a small front garden and a demanding irregular/shift job, still got loads of time to play FM, having no plants or other scary green stuff helps alot in saving time :p