• Created
  • Last Reply

May 2018 Update

Results

finalres.jpg

Final League Table

finaltable-2.jpg

End Of Season Review

A disappointing 7th according to the board. I feel its given us a foundation to build on. We narrowly missed the top half cut so next season we will make sure we are in the top half at the winter break then we will evulate where we are before setting our overall targets. I would like promotion but It may be beyond us at the moment. This season saw me win my first trophy as manager we won the national cup and as a reward we will be in the europa league 3rd round qualifers next season. Im enjoying romania and have no plans to go anywhere.

Europa League 4th round Qualifying Update

1st Leg

4euro2at.jpg

2nd Leg

4euro2nd-1.jpg

European Adventure Review

The Dream is over but was miles further than I expected and we were a massive underdog to be even in the competition. I loved my first taste of Europe just hope it wont be too long before Im back in the competition. We made £500k from 4 games which was massive and we broke our attendeance record in the 1st leg vs dundee.

Pre-season July & August 2018 Review

augustresults.jpg

Summer Transfers Activity

transfersummer.jpg

Overview

Im hoping we make the top half cut this season then we will consider chasing the title. I've rebuilt the team so fingers crossed

November & December 2018 Update

Results

novres-2.jpg

League Table

novtable-1.jpg

Pre-Winter Break Review

second in the league as the league splits which is a massive improvement from last season. we have 2 games vs the other 5 teams in the top 6 after the winter break which will be hard. Im hoping we can at least get 2nd and achieve my first ever promotion in this career. I turn't down the Preston job. But I am being linked to alot of championship teams. My heart is saying stay until end of season and try get the promotion. Im not going to apply for any jobs but if offered I will need to think them over. We have a break now until march anyway. Hoping I can hold onto all my players too

Archived