• Created
  • Last Reply

May 2023 and end of season Update

Results

mayres-3.jpg

Table

maytable-1.jpg

Review

7th place and semi finals of the champions league! I think the euro run took it out on my small squad but as tottenham and Man Utd won the two domestic cups I will be in the europa league Qualifying next season. Our expecations were Europa league Qualification so that was achieved, Ideally I would of liked to finished in top 4 again but we are still a small club compared to the 6 who finished above us. Aim next season is to qualify for europe again I would like to win a cup too, Usually i use fringe players but Im going to go for it next season.

Still a nice season overall. Will be good to see if players are more interested in joining with your fabulous run in Europe.

Im quite happy with what I currently have, I havent noticed any better players wanting to join us as a result of that run, my transfer plans are to invest in youth if i spend much as I have spent quite abit in the last 2 seasons. I think there will be a bit of a cut back this summer, Even though the board have given me £30million transfer budget

August 2023 update

Summer Transfer In

in-1.jpg

Summer Transfer Out

out-1.jpg

August Results

augres-2.jpg

Review

A quiet summer really for us all transfers in were future prospects really, and its the least ive spent since joining the club.

Not a brilliant start to the season though :(

Breaking News!!

resignation-1.jpg

liverpool1.jpg

It was too big a job to turn down, With the money and Factilies in place theres a chance for me to win the title and champions league, Bristol City i always felt i was overachieveing with and are miles off the stature of Liverpool so I had to take the step

liverpool2.jpg

Team needs abit for rebuilding but with the massive transfer budget and january just round the corner I can start the rebuild

Liverpool Games Update for November and December

liverpoolNovdec.jpg

Bigger update coming in the january Update as busy making moves, squad needs a massive rebuild, bigger job than I thought but I believe I can do enough to get us to end of season with a short term rebuild then in the summer look long term

January Transfer Window & Results Update

Plan

After joining the club the playing squad was in an awful position, it was ageing there was no depth, So first thing I did was implemented my formation I had been using at Bristol City, Any player that didn't fit that was transfer listed, any player who was past it or not good enough or lacked potential was also transfer listed, I cleared the decks of the deadwood and unneeded players. this boosted my £121million transfer budget by £95.1million giving me £216million to rebuild the squad. I don't usually like doing a massive overhaul in January but we needed it and I felt if we didn't we wouldn't make Europe next season. Main priority is 2 centre backs, a Right winger a left winger and two strikers.

Transfers Out

outjan.jpg

Transfers In

injan.jpg

Results

janres-4.jpg

League Table

jantable-2.jpg

Overview

The rebuild is done until the summer, I bought in players who will ensure the quality of the first team improved and a whole range of youth. I'm hopefully the team gel fast. Two strikers were a massive priority and I spent big to bring in Osei (4goals) and Karaman (6goals) in but they have hit off straight away and form a great partnership hopefully they can continue and shoot me into Europe. I'm going all out to win the fa cup playing my strongest team possible. the aim is 3rd place in the league, Its going to be hard but if we can get a god run going we could do it. I feel I have sorted out the short term and set the foundations for the Long term with some quality youth purchases. Also I realise Bristol City are above us so it might not look like the best career move at the moment but i believe long term it will be.

May 2024

Results

mayres-4.jpg

Final Table

maytble.jpg

FA Cup Final

mayfa.jpg

Season overview

Well.... Season started great with City, Then I jumped ship to Liverpool, We got to the fa cup final and lost, whilst City won the carling cup, qualified for europe and finished above us in the league, It seems like a bad move at the moment BUT I'm Hoping Next season, League Title, Without any European football I think it may give us the upper hand, and with all the new players having the summer to gel I hope it works otherwise I fear the sack

Archived