An European Journeyman Adventure

danielgear

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Know i said nothing else would be coming in but West brom paid the £5.5million needed to meet Sean Murray's Minimum Release fee so I needed a replacement and I tried to sign Bocias last summer but he rejected me so I tried again and he signed for £5million. I think he looks a better player and i made £500k from the two deals.

murrayout.jpg

Boicas.jpg

Summer Transfer Window Closed

Update

Out

Transfersout-1.jpg

In

Transfersin-2.jpg

Novelli

Novelli-1.jpg

I made a post a while back about my 17year old captain from Rimini who was now playing champions league football at benfica, he was transfer listed so I swooped in for him and he stated he was joining because of me :D

Review

We didnt need much, just about of quality, signed 2 strikers to give us a quality strike force, a Right midfielder to challenge Chamberlain, then the rest was about adding depth until Novelli became available then I added him too. I would love to get into europa or win carling cup

Sept 2021

Results

Septres-2.jpg

League Table

septable.jpg

News Item

100-1.jpg

Aussie Update

ausseptres.jpg

Review

Another good month in the league, we let in a 89" goal against west ham which was a bit of a kick in the nuts but we are still unbeaten which if we are honest is way better than expected, knocked out by Man Utd in the cup (expected) And my 100th Bristol City game ended with 3 points. First Venture into international management 3 games 3 losses but all against bigger countries in the world of football. Already qualified for the world cup so just got to wait for that to come around.

Transfer update

vissing-1.jpg

Last january I signed Dennis Vissing as back up keeper for 975k, He ended up playing most of the games for the rest of the season but this season hes second choice again so when Reggina came in with a £8.5m bid I was happy to let him go, a massive profit of just over 7.5m

I quickly swooped for experienced back up goalkeeper for £900k

guy.jpg

January 2022 Update

Transfer Window Update

In

jantransfer.jpg

Media Reports suggested Juventus were about to make a £32m bid for Bransecu so when i saw Butland was transfer listed I swooped for him fast, but the bid never came so I have 2 quality keepers. two loan signings are full back cover and the Signing of Sloth is for the future hes a 16 year old Dm

Out

jantranout-1.jpg

Matthews asked for contract termination so i agreed that, Vissing was a great deal for the club we got two replacements for cheaper, Morrice and Gueye have struggled to break into 1st team so iv let them go out on loan and da silva had 6 months left on his deal and was nowhere near 1st team so i sold him.

Results

janres-1.jpg

Another strong month its getting mental now We are overachieving so much

Table

jantable-1.jpg

Overview

Even if we slip up and finish 10th its been a great season

Archived