OFFICIA GASON & LEGHINF English National League System Update - Taking FM12 to Level 12

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need price fund for

Isthmian, Southern and Northern League Cup

Thanks!

It's a small amount I think, I follow a team in the Northern Premier League and don't know how much they get when they win a cup game.

Put the prizes as £100 (R1), £250 (R2), £500 (R3), £750 (R4), £1000 (QF), £2500 (SF) and £5,000 for winning the final.

That's for each of the league cups at that level.

It's a small amount I think, I follow a team in the Northern Premier League and don't know how much they get when they win a cup game.

Put the prizes as £100 (R1), £250 (R2), £500 (R3), £750 (R4), £1000 (QF), £2500 (SF) and £5,000 for winning the final.

That's for each of the league cups at that level.

Very nice but are you sure that is a small amount?

For FA Vase winners that is below i remember £20,000 and for SF £10,000...

Update,

Changelist 1.02

-Isthmian, Southern, Northern Premier League Cups and Charity Shields

Chairman's Cup, President's Cup for Northern

(set price-fund)

-L10

Northern League D2

Northern Counties East D1

North West Counties

West Midlands Regional Premier

East Midlands Counties Premier

Midland Football Combination Premier

United Counties D1

Spartan South Midlands D1

Hellenic League East and West

Western League Premier

South West Peninsula Premier

Wessex League Premier

Sussex County D2

Kent Invicta League

Combined Counties D1

Eastern Counties D1

-Set League Boundaries

-Add some cities for teams and league boundaries

Can i have a look at your fa cup structure please? as im going to need to do the fa cup for my level 11 file.
I'll send you a pm with it later, have a look on 2011-12 FA Cup on Wikipedia for the number of teams that are involved in every round. For the level 10 leagues I've organised the leagues into a system, as in, the more teams in a division gets more entrants in the FA cup, compared to one that doesn't have many teams in.

ok cool pls can u add all county cups as well, just one thing i noticed on your level 9 db. most players signing for a club want stupid wages per week i.e £750.00 in level 9 its crazy not sure whats going on cheers chris
I'm not in charge of this update but I'm sure there will be county cups, although some may be difficult to implement. That's unrealistic, might be down to the club's reputation. Which team are you and what league are you in?

ok cool pls can u add all county cups as well, just one thing i noticed on your level 9 db. most players signing for a club want stupid wages per week i.e £750.00 in level 9 its crazy not sure whats going on

cheers chris

This is depending on teams or leagues reputation,

players accept smaller wages per week if team is with an higher reputation,

but if you can explain which team is so

i' ll check it,

however each team is been set with a different reputation ad example for L9

i put a value between 100 and 350

except for new-promoted teams from L10 that have 30, 50, 70

about cups i'll make all before releasing L10 DB...

;)

i was going to be loughboro uni in level 9 really want to do level 10 or below last yrs updade was really good with all cups and every thing that should be with each league
Regardless of their rep, Loughborough Uni always walk their league easily, doesn't seem to be much that can be done unfortunately about the team. I've done about 7 test seasons in all on my db and every time they've won it. Sometimes unbeaten too. I've done a three test season game before and they've got to the Northern Prem, and doing well, finishing in the play-offs.

One question about the inclusion of Ashford United. As Ashford Town collapsed in 2010, they were an extinct club in the db last year. After reforming as Ashford United for the 2011-12 season, to be incuded in the newly formed Kent Invicta League (Level 10). They haven't been created in the db this year though, so will you do it using the 'New Club' option as shown for that other team above.

Just for your information:

They have the same stadium and attendance,

Same nickname,

Same manager,

and the two players in the Town squad are at United this year.

Already sent Gason the majority of the county cups, i still have a few to add but just changed job and have some studying to so not been able to do much of late to finish it off completely

Archived