OFFICIA GASON & LEGHINF English National League System Update - Taking FM12 to Level 12

The next week we'll release evo-stik northern premier league feeders al level 11 with all relatives cups complete

so from the north you'll be able to start a career with all competitions

then we'll proceed with evo-stik southern league feeders at level 11 etc etc

however final release about L11, for Christmas

Approx when? Thank you very much Gason & Leghinf.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another quick update for you guys - have been playing my first season as Haverhill (L9) and most things are working really nicely, but a couple of things could probably be improved:

1. FA cup starts from the first qualifying round but I think it is actually a preliminary round or something. Because when you get to first round of FA cup there are still only non-league teams in it, and teams from L1 and L2 enter in the "third round". So I think the "third round" in the game is actually the "first round" in real life and so on. Maybe this can be fixed by renaming the round?

2. I couldn't participate in the FA Vase, not sure if I was meant to as a L9 team?

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Just another quick update for you guys - have been playing my first season as Haverhill (L9) and most things are working really nicely, but a couple of things could probably be improved:1. FA cup starts from the first qualifying round but I think it is actually a preliminary round or something. Because when you get to first round of FA cup there are still only non-league teams in it, and teams from L1 and L2 enter in the "third round". So I think the "third round" in the game is actually the "first round" in real life and so on. Maybe this can be fixed by renaming the round?2. I couldn't participate in the FA Vase, not sure if I was meant to as a L9 team?Thanks again for all your hard work!
Firstly, you can't make custom rounds in the FA cup without the advanced editor so that's the only way that it can be done. You could add them through the stages yourself but you wouldn't be able to make the extra preliminary round. Secondly, the FA vase hasn't been enabled for the L10 version as it requires some L11 teams and will be in the L11 database download.

Yes, for extra-preliminary round

i cannot fix more than 300 teams in the custom mode

if i deal more default returns at 300, it's probably the limit in the custom mode

if i dont understand the reason of it, i can add an extra extra-preliminary round with 204x2 teams

to resolve this situation with proper round name

you can have proper round name in custom mode only

Yes, for extra-preliminary roundi cannot fix more than 300 teams in the custom modeif i deal more default returns at 300, it's probably the limit in the custom modeif i dont understand the reason of it, i can add an extra extra-preliminary round with 204x2 teamsto resolve this situation with proper round nameyou can have proper round name in custom mode only
It's strange how you can't get more than 300 because the XML says you can have up to 1000. Also, I managed to make the full FA cup in FM11 using the custom stages and managed it fine so don't know why they've changed it for FM12. You won't be able to make more than 300 in the custom stages.

Anyone else noticed the bug where the youth facilities improve every season even when the youth facilities havent been improved? I think is happens when new Youth Candidates come to the club and when Junior Coaching is increased. Is this a bug to do with your edit or is this an FM bug?

Anyone else noticed the bug where the youth facilities improve every season even when the youth facilities havent been improved? I think is happens when new Youth Candidates come to the club and when Junior Coaching is increased. Is this a bug to do with your edit or is this an FM bug?

It has been picked up on previous posts, it's probably down to the youth facilities set to 10 on the created clubs when in theory it should be 0 or 1.

Yes they will work. Open the XML, change the number, save, reload the editor database and reopen the file.

How come whenever you put in a higher number than 300 in the "number of teams starting at this stage" it always reverts back to 300? I've changed that to 500 as a maximum on mine and still doesn't like it.

It has been picked up on previous posts, it's probably down to the youth facilities set to 10 on the created clubs when in theory it should be 0 or 1.

No this is a different issue. The youth facilities start at 1 and then for no reason they increase to 3, that's what I meant. I'm asking is this a bug you are aware of or is this an actual bug within FM12?

No this is a different issue. The youth facilities start at 1 and then for no reason they increase to 3, that's what I meant. I'm asking is this a bug you are aware of or is this an actual bug within FM12?

Ah okay. Have the clubs that have increased youth facilities achieved promotion? Only reason I can think of, or they've got money from FA cup runs (if that's in which I don't know if it is or not)

I'm not aware of the bug as I haven't played the game yet.

Ah okay. Have the clubs that have increased youth facilities achieved promotion? Only reason I can think of, or they've got money from FA cup runs (if that's in which I don't know if it is or not)

I'm not aware of the bug as I haven't played the game yet.

Yes they have got promoted, but I didn't realise that facilities get improved everytime you get promoted? I got Fisher to the BSP and had Youth Facilities of 17. Surely this can't be right? The Board doesn't notify you that the facilities are being improved either.

Yes they have got promoted, but I didn't realise that facilities get improved everytime you get promoted? I got Fisher to the BSP and had Youth Facilities of 17. Surely this can't be right? The Board doesn't notify you that the facilities are being improved either.
Was just an assumption, might not be true. But it might be linked to the reputation of the club. That doesn't sound right at all, do you know what it was at the start of the game? I didn't know that, I thought you would have got a news item about it.

Was just an assumption, might not be true. But it might be linked to the reputation of the club. That doesn't sound right at all, do you know what it was at the start of the game? I didn't know that, I thought you would have got a news item about it.

Yeah its really strange. They all start at 1, training, youth and youth academy then you go to level 8 for example and the are 3, 2, 1 for example. I can't understand why it does it.

Yeah its really strange. They all start at 1, training, youth and youth academy then you go to level 8 for example and the are 3, 2, 1 for example. I can't understand why it does it.

I can't understand why it's doing that, are you managing Fisher in the Kent Premier League and got promoted (a few times) to the Blue Square Prem? I can understand the higher you go, the better the facilities (can) become, but don't understand why you had such a massive leap from 1 to 17 in the space of at minimum 4 years.

Update: Verision 1.04

Added teams, kits,Stadium Anglian Combination Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Bedfordshire Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Cambridgeshire Football Association County League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Central Midlands League North Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Central Midlands League South Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Cheshire Football League Division One

Added teams, kits,Stadium Dorset Premier Football League

Added teams, kits,Stadium East Berkshire Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Essex and Suffolk Border Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Essex Olympian Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Gloucestershire County League

Added teams, kits,Stadium Hampshire Premier Football League Senior Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Hertfordshire Senior County League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Kent County League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Leicestershire Senior League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Liverpool County Premier League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Manchester Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Middlesex County Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Midland Football Combination Division One

Added teams, kits,Stadium North Berks Football League Division One

Added teams, kits,Stadium Northamptonshire Football Combination Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Northampton Town Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Northern Football Alliance Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Oxfordshire Senior Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Peterborough and District Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Reading Football League Senior Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Somerset County Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium South West Peninsula League Division One East

Added teams, kits,Stadium South West Peninsula League Division One West

Added teams, kits,Stadium Spartan South Midlands Football League Division Two

Added teams, kits,Stadium Staffordshire County Senior Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Suffolk and Ipswich Football League Senior Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Surrey Elite Intermediate League

Added teams, kits,Stadium Sussex County League Division 3

Added teams, kits,Stadium Wearside Football League

Added teams, kits,Stadium West Cheshire Amateur Football League Division One

Added teams, kits,Stadium West Lancashire Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium West Midlands (Regional) League Division One

Added teams, kits,Stadium West Riding County Amateur Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium West Yorkshire Football League Premier Division

Added teams, kits,Stadium Wiltshire Football League Premier Division

- Rebuilt FA Cup

- Rebuilt Trophy

- Insert FA Vase

- Fixed Teams Reputation

good guys the release level 11 is near :) remain insert all county cups and we can insert the download link :)

You're better off putting your county cups in with the L12 release and leaving them out in L11 as some competitions may require L12 teams.

Yeah its strange. I checked and it was 1,2,1 respectively. Even some Premier League clubs don't have 17 Youth Facilities!

Can't get this to load I'm afraid, error message is "Could not find competition 100000039 in the database".

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

That league's in the nation rules okay, it's the United Counties Div 1. I can run the database fine, I've had no problems.

Have you tried re-loading the database?

there is alot of level 11 leagues missing

17 leagues are missing, with all the league cups missing from them too. Some divisions don't have promotions (from L11 to L10) and relegation so you can't progress from those leagues. Still don't understand why there's the need for promotion play-offs rather than the champions getting promoted.

For some relegations between L9/L10, there could have been relegation to the league below rather than the level as a whole.

yes some leagues miss

i'll add with next release

about promotions from north west counties feeders in L11

i'm trying to put a sort of interleague playoff to resolve a lot of relegations spot in NWC1

sorry guys be patient

a fine career with all competitions and cups we'll start with the final release before 12.3 patch

yes some leagues miss

i'll add with next release

about promotions from north west counties feeders in L11

i'm trying to put a sort of interleague playoff to resolve a lot of relegations spot in NWC1

sorry guys be patient

a fine career with all competitions and cups we'll start with the final release before 12.3 patch

You won't be able to add a interleague play-off with the North West Counties or any other leagues that have more than 2 feeder leagues.

Thanks for all your hard work, but it still has similar issues to before. Teams have unrealistic facilities in County Divisions 2, Newquay for example have players good enough to play in League 2. I assume you have sorted this for the County Division 1 teams?

Archived