OFFICIA GASON & LEGHINF English National League System Update - Taking FM12 to Level 12

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update

Added teams, kits,Stadium Northern League D2

Added teams, kits,Stadium Northern Counties East D1

Added teams, kits,Stadium North West Counties

Added teams, kits,Stadium West Midlands Regional Premier

Added teams, kits,Stadium East Midlands Counties Premier

Added teams, kits,Stadium Midland Football Combination Premier

Added teams, kits,Stadium United Counties D1

Added teams, kits,Stadium Spartan South Midlands D1

Added teams, kits,Stadium Hellenic League East and West

Added teams, kits,Stadium Western League Premier

Added teams, kits,Stadium South West Peninsula Premier

Added teams, kits,Stadium Wessex League Premier

Added teams, kits,Stadium Sussex County D2

Added teams, kits,Stadium Kent Invicta League

Added teams, kits,Stadium Combined Counties D1

Added teams, kits,Stadium Eastern Counties D1

will this level 10 release feature Full FA cup, county cups, FA Vase or will that only be released when the full 12 levels have been released...really excited about this

also will the UEFA regions cup be in the game its a european competition for amatuer clubs?

has this got a custom reserve/u-19 setup in place?

No, active leagues only

because its very important for us increase DB no much

so we can go beyond L12

remember that exists a limit for changes so we must insert active leagues and cups

without for example reserve leagues or reserve cups

Check post #171 in this thread. Superbladesman has posted here without any objection.

IIRC back in FM10 SB was the first and foremost creator of a lower league English database. Since then due to commitments outside FM he hasn't been able to continue so he passed his work on. Presumably he's okay with these guys now.

im from guernsey so yes cant wait to play with guernsey fc, up the green lions!!

Actually I used the SI editor to move Guernsey into BSS since they are already in the database (along with FC United and Chester into BSN).

But a proper league system is better! Disappointed to see no mention of Matt Le God on the board in SI's version - hopefully these guys have added him.

im from guernsey so yes cant wait to play with guernsey fc, up the green lions!!

Waiting on one of the update databases myself for the exact same reason!

I know somebody locally has created GFC, but would rather play on a database that has all of the other teams created correctly as well!

Check post #171 in this thread. Superbladesman has posted here without any objection.

IIRC back in FM10 SB was the first and foremost creator of a lower league English database. Since then due to commitments outside FM he hasn't been able to continue so he passed his work on. Presumably he's okay with these guys now.

read this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276154-FM12-Editor-Structure-of-Non-League-Football-in-England-down-to-L12-by-Leghinf-amp-Gason post number #60

Hi, lo.simon !! seems to be that you are very happy guy lolol i wish i could say "Alleluliaaaaaaaaaa level 10" also!! but, where is the level 10 file to download???? :)

Never forget to thanks GASON & LEGHINF for their great job!! keep up the good work!!

For info, I'm getting told that there are too many teams requested from certain level 9 leagues for the FA Cup

I have played about with the "teams requested from each league" in the editor itself and it seems to have sorted the problem.

Great work :)

Some feedback:

- I know a better way of dealing with relegation between L8 and L9.

- Promotion/relegation play-offs should ideally be within each sub-division (at L7 and L8) rather than the parent competition as a whole as you could have multiple play-off winners within a division and none in others.

- What about league cups for L9 and L10? The majority of them can be included on the database.

- I'm confused by your L10 leagues, why have some got play-offs and others haven't? What's the idea of the play-off?

- The league season ends towards the end of April and play-offs at the start of May, rather than the beginning of June.

- You could put the complete FA Trophy in as it only requires teams from L5 to L8.

Apart from that, it's a good database.

between L8 and L9 we have

from N1N we have 3 relegations spot or better winners from feeders (NOR, NCE, NWC)

from N1S we have 2 relegations spot, winners from (UCL and MFA)

from S1C we have 2 relegations spot, winners from (SSM and HEL)

from S1SW have 2 relegations spot, winners from (WES and WSX)

from I1S we have 3 relegations spot, winners from (SUS, KEN, CCL)

from I1N we have 2 relegations spot, winners from (ESX and ECL)

in real we have 12 relegation from L8 and 12 promotion from L9

that means two winners or runners up of those leagues are not considered

so i added two places (14 instead 12)

if the rules are the same for each league i can put them in parent competion and game runs well

remember from L9 down to the english pyramid two teams per league are involved for promotion and relegation system

for this reason i put 2 directly promotion/relegation if league has one feeders only

with two or more feeders we must introduce inners league play-off

to resolve this problem

about the cups

yeah we must add a lot of them but with nex release

now the structure it's important

add cups its easy add level with stadium and kits it's very hard and long job

Archived