[WIP]English Level 11

23enzo86

Me and Gason we are doing the level 11 of the English league, the group and the teams have already been created, we need your help concerning the geographic boundaries of the regional groups, such that the respect of the regional authorities in creating group for new seasons

Between tomorrow and the day after we will post the link of the file so you can test and identify any errors

My tips...

1. Make sure all longitude and latitude co-ordinates for all cities are set in the database.

2. Do not put in obsolete boundaries. For instance no western boundary should be set for the Cornish League.

2. Allow some overlap between the boundary settings so that the game will recognise where to pick the next nearest club.

4. Use the preferred regional settings which define which division a certain club should be set to play in if located between boundaries.

Err, did I give you permission to take my work, edit it a little and pass it off as your own? I don't remember doing so - do NOT release this file publically, as you DO NOT have the original author's (i.e. my) permission.

I have MY own plans to add Level 11 to MY work, thanks very much.

Archived