FM2011 - Vladimir Yurchenko versatile goalscorer

I am playing with Dinamo Zagreb, I signed this player for free in the first season. He is from Belarus. You can use him as a striker, right winger and a amc. I used him as a striker you can see the result in the screen.

He is a killer in one to one with the keeper. He has no club in the first season, he doesn't ask for much wages.

yurchenko.jpg

yurchenko2.jpg

yurchenko3.jpg

He wil do very well for lower premiership teams, but I dont know if he wil get a work permit.

Duckelf - check him out in the Litex thread, just about everyone has signed him :D Plays just as well as an advanced forward for me when I put him there. Would say poacher is his best position though. Ronaldo has had him for 10 years and he was getting around 25-30 goals a season, he's got more than 20 in both my seasons (second still running)

He can get a UK permit; I signed him for Luton Town in the first season on a free transfer. He scored almost a goal a game from the right wing, then my chairman accepted a big of 800,000 at the end of the first season so off he went to Bolton Wanderers. Rarely if ever played up front for me because he was so devastating from the wing, albeit at a very low standard of football. I've kept an eye on him though and he has done okay for Bolton, not played many games but scored about 1 in 2 in the Prem and FA/League Cups when he has got in the team.

Great free signing.

Cheers.

very nice player. have him in my dynamo dresden save and plays as a lone striker, but his personality states volatile, and he does get a fair few yellow cards. not outstanding however, but if you are looking for a striker that is capable of playing a good standard you can't go wrong with him on a free transfer!

• 3 weeks later...

Was thinking of making a thread about this guy yesterday. great poacher!

i had him for porto in my first year their. he was a bit part player but still managed 21 goals in his first season.

i had to let him go to a dutch team who are competing in the europa league. his first season with them saw him score 27 iirc.

since then he has gone from strength to strength.

so from what i know of this guy he is very adaptable, prolific goal scorer, never gets unhappy and is available for free at the start of the game.

perfect for teams at europa league level needing a goalscorer with a thin transfer budget.

i will post ss later today.

Signed him for my Austrian second Division side First Vienna. He had a crazy return with 41 goals in 40 games. He started to the second season in the same vein of form with 7 in 7 before Lorient bought him for £1.7M. Not a bad profit, but would rather have kept him.

Archived