Total Football: Tic-Tac Magick

If you've tried the tactic, please answer: Are you having success with this tactic?  

547 members have voted

1. 1. If you've tried the tactic, please answer: Are you having success with this tactic?

I used my tweaked tactics in post #144 and changed the following.

- Switched the MRC with the MLC (Playmaker is now on the right central side)

- All players mixed run from deep

- Put the MC in DMC position

And that´s it! :)

RealMadrid, What do you say to these tweaks? especially the DMC part?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used my tweaked tactics in post #144 and changed the following.

- Switched the MRC with the MLC (Playmaker is now on the right central side)

- All players mixed run from deep

- Put the MC in DMC position

And that´s it! :)

why switching playmaker from MCR to MCL ???

about MC in DMC position: in my juventus game my MC (Sissoko) have somethimes in game 80 passes and pass completion percentage 85-90%!!! :)

why switching playmaker from MCR to MCL ???

about MC in DMC position: in my juventus game my MC (Sissoko) have somethimes in game 80 passes and pass completion percentage 85-90%!!! :)

Would you not make the change from MC to DMC?

Don't understand the last question. I personally use it only occasionally, so it's certainly not a must.

Dan99, Which version did you use, Was it bakermush'? Where can i find this please?

Also did you use the tweaks to temp and time wasting as advised or can you just play it like plug and play ( my preference) ?

cheers

Is there a difference between the 4-5-1 sexy bradford 2019 and the 4-5-1 liverpool 2026 ?????!!!

Yeah the striker settings, on the Bradford one the striker has roam from position ticked, through balls set to often and more creative freedom.

(I find that formation works well in League One and lower)

Yeah the striker settings, on the Bradford one the striker has roam from position ticked, through balls set to often and more creative freedom.

(I find that formation works well in League One and lower)

Which ones better?

so if i wanted to use your tactic for man utd which one should i be using?

the liverpool one you sent me?

I think the Liverpool one would be fine. Oh and if needs be, Rooney is very good on the left, I had a little game with England and played him there. I'd play Scholes/Carrick in the left MC spot, and Giggs or Anderson in the right. You might want to buy a quick left footed player to play AMR though. Saying that, I played Jonas on the right when Ben Arfa broke his ankle, and he scored 10+ goals in about 30 games. So maybe you could play Nani on the right, Rooney on the left and Hernandez up top.

I think the Liverpool one would be fine. Oh and if needs be, Rooney is very good on the left, I had a little game with England and played him there. I'd play Scholes/Carrick in the left MC spot, and Giggs or Anderson in the right. You might want to buy a quick left footed player to play AMR though. Saying that, I played Jonas on the right when Ben Arfa broke his ankle, and he scored 10+ goals in about 30 games. So maybe you could play Nani on the right, Rooney on the left and Hernandez up top.

Cheers mate

Ive got Cavani up top with Rooney to the left and Nani to the right.

From Left to Right in the midfield i have modric, carrick and Pastore. Modric being the furthest left midfielder is selected as my playmaker.

Does this all sound the correct way to use the tactic?

For Man Utd I'd say the Liverpool one, but you can try them both and see.

I found that with the Bradford one, my top class strikers were missing sitters alot/ hitting shots wide from 2 yards out etc.

But with the tweaked version, my striker scored once scored 63 goals in 56 games in a season. :thup:

benitezrecord.th.png

Cheers mate

Ive got Cavani up top with Rooney to the left and Nani to the right.

From Left to Right in the midfield i have modric, carrick and Pastore. Modric being the furthest left midfielder is selected as my playmaker.

Does this all sound the correct way to use the tactic?

I'd normally have a better ball winner in the middle, someone like Cattermole who can break up play, harass opponents, then play a simple ball. Other than that, looks like you're set.

sick passing ratings mate :o

do u have Playmaker with forward runs on mixed or rare ? i now play on rare but still looking to make the tactic better

I still win with style but my playmaker underperforms as only player in my team . Holzhauzer 7.34 > Shelvey 6.94 . : weard

grtz

For Man Utd I'd say the Liverpool one, but you can try them both and see.

I found that with the Bradford one, my top class strikers were missing sitters alot/ hitting shots wide from 2 yards out etc.

But with the tweaked version, my striker scored once scored 63 goals in 56 games in a season. :thup:

benitezrecord.th.png

weres the liverpool version??? only can fint 451sexy bradford

I been popping up with the occasional question and havn't had any luck with any answers...

1) I was wanting to Move the defensive MC to DMC, if so would there be any tweaks that I would need to do? (ie. Forward Runs?)

2) Also which is the better version, Bakermush's or TIK-TAK 'Orginal'?

Answers would be lovely :D

@ Corkey.i hope i'll be some help.

first i know a friend here is playing with dmc.and set to mixed for. runs.

i don't think there is much difference between the two.

i occasionally do it as well.if i wanna keep gap real short between the def. and mid. and close the game out when i'm leading.

or when the opp. plays with 2 strikers and an att.mid.

other than that the original home and away.

i also put the striker settings to mixed runs on occasion.depending on the space behind the def.

every version suits different people to me the home and away did wonders.i'm currently on a 55 game unbeaten streak.20 or some won in a row.and won every competition back to back to back.in four years with the home an away 3 champs cup and a euro cup. along with every other cup u can imagine with galatasaray and man. city.

oh and i narrowed the width 3 notches further than the original.

i think all versions should succeed cause the basic of the tac. is very good.

hope it helps a little ;)

@ Corkey.i hope i'll be some help.

first i know a friend here is playing with dmc.and set to mixed for. runs.

i don't think there is much difference between the two.

i occasionally do it as well.if i wanna keep gap real short between the def. and mid. and close the game out when i'm leading.

or when the opp. plays with 2 strikers and an att.mid.

other than that the original home and away.

i also put the striker settings to mixed runs on occasion.depending on the space behind the def.

every version suits different people to me the home and away did wonders.i'm currently on a 55 game unbeaten streak.20 or some won in a row.and won every competition back to back to back.in four years with the home an away 3 champs cup and a euro cup. along with every other cup u can imagine with galatasaray and man. city.

oh and i narrowed the width 3 notches further than the original.

i think all versions should succeed cause the basic of the tac. is very good.

hope it helps a little ;)

Cheers, thanks a lot buddy :thup:

http://postimage.org/image/y7ke4f7o/

no words needed, this tactic is awesome!

no transfers done

sigurdsson assists 8 times, salihovic and babel 7 times in the bundesliga

vorsah is my topscorer with 8 goals in 13 games in the league, and ibisevic scored 7 times in 10 games!

after 14 games i am 1st in the bundesliga with 37 points, dortmund is 2. with 29 and bayern 3. with 27

which version did you use ?????????????????????

Here are some memorable results from the season.

Hearts8-1StMirren.png

Celtic0-3Hearts.png

RMadrid1-1HMFC.png

This result against Madrid was achieved by using my tweaked defensive version of this tactic, I only used it when I was massive underdogs or to close a game out. I also drew 1-1 in the Home match vs Madrid too using the same tactic.

HMFC2-0Marseille.png

Archived