Updated - FM Modifier 2.22(FMM) for 8.0.1

FM Underground

• SI Staff

I hope they introduce to it so that you can change clubs.

This is handy for when you want more players of a different nationality..

For example use fmm to change my club to Al-Ahly in Egypt, I could offer all of the grey players new contracts then switch back to my original team.

When I'm back at my original team and click continue, there will be some more players at Al-Ahly who could play for Egypt and possibly make Egypt manageable.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by villaman2312:

Can you insert a minimum fee release clause? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure as I've never looked to do that. However, you can alter a player's transfer status, and you can alter his contract length too, so you can make it expire so you can sign a player on a bosman.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sbu:

how do you use RAR where should i save the file and how do i open it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You use WinRar to extract the file where ever you want - then open the folder and doubleclick on the *exe* file. FMM installs it self from there icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by villaman2312:

Nope, but I guess its because you want players for cheap icon_wink.gif ? You can change the amount though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ruzzy:

Why is it saying code violation all the time on mine?

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never heard of that happening before. What version of Football Manager 08 + FMM are you using? Does the error only happen when you open FMM or edit players + what is the code?

I'm not an expert but the FMM file could now have an error because of a disc error which happened to a friend that corrupted the file, so he downloaded it again from different location & its working perfectly again. He's the one that told me about how good FMM is.

Otherwise try to edit on a new game to see if its the saved game is at fault. Also, disable any antivirus software & scan your harddisks for errors.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joely22:

I keep getting this error message up:

CLICK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are running Vista yes??

It works funny in Vista. To get it to work, right click on your short-cut for FMM and click "Run as administrator". Now it works.

icon_wink.gif

URGENT: This version still has the horrible bug which prevents you from editing anything from Club INfo page! (for example club's Reputation, Cash etc etc)! You can edit it, but when you try to click Save, it says "4294945694 is not a valid integer value."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MuzGB70:

Nice work Jpee. I am liking the current variety for FM 08 - FMM2.2, MCFM08, MiniSE-1.3, Genie Scout (soon)... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where can I get MCFM08 from??? icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jsl:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MuzGB70:

Nice work Jpee. I am liking the current variety for FM 08 - FMM2.2, MCFM08, MiniSE-1.3, Genie Scout (soon)... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where can I get MCFM08 from??? icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont think its out

does anyone know how accurate the positional rating is for players in fmm?

e.g fernando gago has a rating 66.0/66.9 for CA and PA. It does seem a bit low. When i've used genie scout it would normally show something like 75-80% for this kind of player.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ron.e:

does anyone know how accurate the positional rating is for players in fmm?

e.g fernando gago has a rating 66.0/66.9 for CA and PA. It does seem a bit low. When i've used genie scout it would normally show something like 75-80% for this kind of player. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is not "accurate" at all. It all depends on what attributes the maker(s) of these programs thinks are important for any given position, and how much each of these attributes are weighted against the others. In GenieScout you could make your own "important attributes", and give them your own weighting - I don't know if that's possible with FMM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jay2slow:

how do you change wat club someone is playing for or set up a future transfer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't do any of these in FMM, you would need to do this in the Data Editor - comes with Football Manager 08 - then start a new game for it to take effect.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jsl:

Where can I get MCFM08 from??? icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can get it HERE along with FFM 2.22 and others.

^^^Correction FMM 2.22^^^

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ron.e - does anyone know how accurate the positional rating is for players in fmm? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">thomit - It is not "accurate" at all. It all depends on what attributes the maker(s) of these programs thinks are important for any given position, and how much each of these attributes are weighted against the others. In GenieScout you could make your own "important attributes", and give them your own weighting - I don't know if that's possible with FMM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you go to folder where FMM is installed you'll find a file called Ratings.txt. In this file is a bunch of numbers ranging from 0 - 4 relating to how FMM calculates its ratings.

Columns left to right are positions and rows top to bottom are attributes:

Left - Right = GK, DRL, WBRL, SW, DC, DM, MC, MRL, AMC, AMRL, ST

Top - Bottom = Crossing, Dribbling, Finishing, Heading, Long shots, Marking, Off the ball, Passing, Penalty, Tackling, Creativity, Handling, Aer ability, Cmd of area, Communiction, Kicking, Throwing, Anticipation, Decision, One on one, Positioning, Reflexes, First touch, Technique, Flair, Corner, Team work, Work rate, Long throws, Eccentricity, Rushing out, Punch, Acceleration, Set pieces, Strength, Stamina, Pace, Jumping, Influence, Dirtiness, Balance, Bravery, Consistency, Aggression, Agility, Imp. match, Injury prone, Versatility, Natural fit, Determination, Composure, Concentration

I haven't had a chance to test it yet but if anyone does and come's up with something better than the current set the please post here.

Cheers.

HI rich-h,

I'm in the process of tweaking Genie scout and so i need to know if there is a program which will let you delete a player in a savegame.

I've also been looking at the ratings fro:m FMM and Genie scout and i've managed to change the ones in FMM. the Next step will be to incorporate the ones from genie, but first i'm looking for a way to cure savegames for the Genie scout.

Please give me a hand.

Okay then.

The attribute ordering (two posts up) is slightly out, so attached to this post is a zip file containing:

1. A Ratings.txt file based on the FMGenie ratings for use in FMM, and:

2. A XL file with the correct ordering of position/attributes for making your own ratings files in FMM

*Before replacing your original ratings file please be sure to back it up somewhere safe in case you choose to revert*

Notes:

a) Mental traits and Composure, Concentration & Determination do not appear to be included, and:

b) 3 of the 52 attributes are listed as "unknown"

The results of using FMG to quickly create a ratings file for FMM give rather high scores (except GK which works well). Comparatively it seems better, if anyone is able to put together a more balanced outfield ratings file then please do share icon_smile.gif

@ dudubrdx - Sorry, don't know of anyway of deleting a player from an active game, am actually having the same problem myself.

Cheers.

Thanks a lot Rich H!

As soon as i can get my hands on you rating files i'll see what i can do. The Potential rating in FMM is wrong, it will always give you a very low value if the player is at his early stages of development. I think the "positionnal potential rating" does not take into account the actual potential of the player, or something else is wrong with it.

Concerning FMG the error messages that come up are usually caused by user notes, or players retiring or even some clubs ( but i can't find a way to fix those errors)

I've already managed to repair my savegame and load it up with FMG successfully, i'm hoping i can do more.

You cannot insert one. However, you can alter one that is already there icon14.gif

Archived