AI Experiment - what would happen if?

Not as glad as I will be when the Bandits pip Chelsea to the Premiership on the last day of the season, and stop Real Madrid winning the Champions League after a 5-4 AET win.

I'd prefer to see the Bandits win in April and stuff Real 8-0 in the CL Final icon_smile.gif

VB

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd prefer to see the Bandits win in April and stuff Real 8-0 in the CL Final Smile

VB

That's not the Bandits that I have come to know and love.

Where would the tension be? Where would the drama and potential twists and turns come from?

It would be a less soulful experience.

Ah well, after we've won them once I can become a Prawn Sandwich muncher and watch them sweep all before them.

Figured out another one that would be interesting to know.

Could you check the FM Scout rating for the World Beaters and compare that to the values of the World Beaters at the start of the game?

Say, is the Inter striker just as good as the best striker in 2007? Would be interested to see if there is a general degeneration of players. Would fit in given how 180+ players and quality backroom staff is decreasing.

Oh, one more question. Is FM Scouts general rating what the game uses or just arbitrary chosen?

Originally posted by kipfizh:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Meitheisman:

That's what I understood Kipfizh but my next question was where can I actually find these coefficient? (Finishing 100%, Jumping 100%...)

Ah, sorry, beer at lunchtime never did help my concentration....

If you download the latest version of FM Genie Scout, and go to Rating -> Edit Player Rating, you'll see the full list for each position, for example, a target striker is defined as follows:

Target Striker </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's exactly what I wanted, thanks Kipfizh! icon14.gif

OH my God ...who cares ??? icon_mad.gif

People on these forums who are interested in how the game works and reacts in unrealistic situations care, and SI are very intersted in this thread from what I can see. This is one of the most popular threads on the entire forum atm, and even if you don't care about it, it's still more constructive than anything I've seen you post.

-----------------------------

Great work as ever Kip icon14.gif

Originally posted by TheRandomGuy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> OH my God ...who cares ??? icon_mad.gif

People on these forums who are interested in how the game works and reacts in unrealistic situations care, and SI are very intersted in this thread from what I can see. This is one of the most popular threads on the entire forum atm, and even if you don't care about it, it's still more constructive than anything I've seen you post.

-----------------------------

Great work as ever Kip icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What he said.

icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Wheeler-Dealer:

Where would the tension be? Where would the drama and potential twists and turns come from?

My first thought was to agree with you. However as Kips updates are written at the end of the season, there isn't any build up of tension because we instantly see the result.

Therefore we might as well win early as the anticipation is the same regardless of the outcome icon_smile.gif

Loving the new sections Kip btw. Really excellent. Shame the new manager sucks like a sucky thing set to extra suck.

VB

Kip,

I also have a suggestion for season updates.

All it amounts to is a slight change of order really.

I think that first should come a Summer transfer window update, where here we are told what players have been signed / sold.

Then the same thing at January, possibly with a trademarked description of what is going on. Then finally as you were t the end of the season.

I find it a bit disjointed when you find out who the club have signed after you know how they did that season.

What do you think?

PS: VonBlade with the hints and snippets we have been getting recently we have been having some idea of how things unfold.

I think that first should come a Summer transfer window update, where here we are told what players have been signed / sold.

Then the same thing at January, possibly with a trademarked description of what is going on. Then finally as you were t the end of the season.

I find it a bit disjointed when you find out who the club have signed after you know how they did that season.

Agreed. I always want to scroll down and find out who the new players are first.

Originally posted by Flinkers:

An outstanding thread as usual Kip. I was just wondering if the chairman of the club is still the same person you created all those years ago. If he is he must be getting on a bit now.

No, there was a buyout a good number of years ago, the original chairman was the in-game Fisher Athletic chairman.

Originally posted by crafty bison:

Kip - could we possibly find out how much each new signing cost, and how much Bandits players were sold for? (Screenies of Transfers In/Out as you suggested would do fine.)

We already have that - check the Bandits squad section icon_smile.gif

I also have a suggestion for season updates.

All it amounts to is a slight change of order really.

Makes a lot of sense - I'll get the transfers into the first screen, probably followed by the squad analysis, and then after that the actual club report. That way, you can get a feel for the progress of the squad before you see how they did.

Originally posted by porror:

I love your updates but I personally think you're having too much topics. Doesn't it take too long for you to write everything? (hence for us to wait for our next soap-episode).

Either way, great work.

It does take a long time, you're right, so I'd be happy to cut something out if it wasn't useful anymore. The most boring section is now the player reports, but that one only takes a few minutes to write anyway.

Originally posted by Youri Freijfson:

How tall did you make all the original players? sorry if its been asked before too.

I didn't actually give them height or weight, so that would've been generated automatically.

Suggested structure of report:

Bandits report - Transfers

Bandits report - Squad

Bandits report - Season summary

Bandits report - Best and Worst

Bandits report - The ‘Ryan Morley’s of the world

Bandits report - Team Analysis

Bandits report - First XI Summary

Competitions - Other stats

Player reports – the original Bandits

Premiership Analysis - Teams and Managers

Premiership Analysis - Reputation

Premiership Analysis – Team Ability

Around the clubs - Man Utd watch

Summary

World View - Ones to watch

World View - World beaters

World View - Distribution of 180+ CA players

World View - Distribution of 180+ PA Under 21 players

Thoughts?

Bandits report - Squad

Summary

Thoughts?

Looks good but the first thing I like to see is the season report so I can find out where the Bandits have finished in the league. This should always be top of the list imo.

Originally posted by chopper99:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kipfizh:

Bandits report - Squad

Summary

Thoughts?

Looks good but the first thing I like to see is the season report so I can find out where the Bandits have finished in the league. This should always be top of the list imo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the change is coming about because so many people were saying they want to see transfers BEFORE the season summary:-p

Outvoted maybe?

Sounds great kip.

Thanks.

Chopper99, the transfers are the first part of a new season, and can potentially be posted before the season has finished.

This gives a feel for how the squad has changed and excitement about new players, and means that new expectations are set for where we finish.

So in this sense the league position still is first. Its the first of the end of season recap.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flinkers:

An outstanding thread as usual Kip. I was just wondering if the chairman of the club is still the same person you created all those years ago. If he is he must be getting on a bit now.

No, there was a buyout a good number of years ago, the original chairman was the in-game Fisher Athletic chairman. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That makes it even stranger... Surely a club so cash rich and with such a huge stadium would have been taken over by a larger consortium? I can only assume the buy out was completed while the club was languishing in the lower leagues. I wonder if their fortunes would be changed by another takeover?

Originally posted by r0x0r:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopper99:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kipfizh:

Bandits report - Squad

Summary

Thoughts?

Looks good but the first thing I like to see is the season report so I can find out where the Bandits have finished in the league. This should always be top of the list imo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the change is coming about because so many people were saying they want to see transfers BEFORE the season summary:-p

Outvoted maybe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks that way icon_smile.gif

I just personally enjoy seeing how the season ended first of all, but it looks like it's just me.

However it's done I'm sure it'll be spot on.

Bandits report - Squad

Summary

Thoughts?

Great suggestion Wheeler-Dealer, I also like the order that Kipfizh suggested. icon14.gif

I also like the fact that Wheeler-Dealer refered to the Bandits as we in his last post icon_biggrin.gif

I can actually satisfy both approaches by posting the report in two parts.

The first part will just be the transfers and the squad analysis, which since it takes very little time I'll be able to post shortly (with the screenshots missing the team's final position - not making that mistake again).

The second part will be the end of season report, starting with the overview.

Flinkers - if only, if only!

dante - the Man Utd watch is included just for trivia. At the moment, they are fading away because although they are cash rich, they are burdened with a massive debt which, if they don't make it back to the Premiership soon, is going to absolutely cripple them.

I just wanted to track that because it's an interesting case study of a team in desperate need of a promotion.

None of the other old fallen giants are in such a predicament, they've settled into their roles as small clubs (except for Leeds, who are a big club again).

chopper99 - not too far away!

Season 2040-41

Transfers In

Transfers Out

Summer

The summer was slow going – four players arrived for under ten million, and none would go on to be regular first team players. Maciejewski, the right winger, would start eleven games as the signing that saw the most action.

Going out, the previous incumbent of the right back position, Matt Stephenson, was sold for the second time in his Bandits career, along with the release of a few squad players. So the squad looked largely the same going into the new season, which was a worry given that some of them are getting a bit older now. Could they manage with what they had?

January

As 2041 rolled in, January was a horrible month to be a Bandits fan. Not one player arrived during the month long transfer window, but they had to endure not one, not two, but seven players departing. Carl Hedge, Darren Luckett, Dave Banks, Mark Jolly and Matt Dyke had all seen a considerable amount of playing time in the first half of the season, but departed for a combined fee of 8.3m to various destinations.

The other two sales especially hurt. Ricky Holmes had been a regular first teamer for seven years, and was playing solidly at left back, but the fan favourite was moved on to Chesterfield for what some saw as a paltry 3.5m.

Worse was to follow. The Bandits brightest young prospect, Paul Dove, with CA 155 and PA 171, was just beginning to make waves in the first team, and had scored four times in his three appearances for the England Under 21s. But the 19 year old starlet was the subject of great interest for the bigger clubs, and Clayton eventually relented, selling the prodigy for 12m to Arsenal, a new club record sale.

Those that are left behind reached February with worried faces – the squad is now extremely thin, with a total of eight players leaving from around the first team, without so much as a replacement. Once again, Clayton has proved himself good at making a profit, but bad at working for the team. His transfer income was three times that of his outgoings.

Worrying times.

Bandits report - squad

Top 20 in Squad (sorted by CA)

Name, Pos, Age, CA-PA

Wade, GK, 29, 164-164 (+2)

Morgan, DC, 28, 161-173 (+1)

Grosjean, MC, 29, 158-158 (0)

Nunez, DC, 29, 158-158 (0)

Ivic, AM L, 28, 157-161 (-3)

Spicer, ST, 25, 156-156 (0)

Gibbs, M LC, 25, 155-158 (+2)

Todd, D RLC, 24, 154-156 (+6)

Ellis, AM/F C, 30, 153-157 (-4)

White, AM R, 27, 151-152 (-1)

T O’Neill, GK, 23, 150-157 (+1)

Paris, GK, 24, 149-156 (+1)

Small, DC, DM, 24, 148-167 (+1)

Walker, MC, 24, 148-157 (+1)

Challinor, DM, 22, 147-164 – new entry in top 20

Maciejewski, AM R, 23, 147-155 – new signing

R O’Neill, ST, 31, 146-148 (-2)

Walsh, DC, 21, 145-159 – new entry in top 20

Read, DL, 31, 145-158 – on loan from Tottenham

Harris, DM, 30, 145-157 – re-entry in top 20

Players in last season’s top 20 who have left the club:

Stephenson, DR, 27, 154-161

Dyke, DC, 29, 154-156

Holmes, D LC, 28, 154-155

Luckett, AM RL, 26, 153-172

Jolly, AM RL, ST, 23, 149-154

Players in last season’s top 20 who have dropped out of the top 20:

None

With Maceijewski the only new signing in the top 20, and even him coming way down the list, the squad was never likely to have taken a step up, but with five of last season’s top 20 sold, along with prospect Paul Dove, the squad is considerably weaker. Rob O’Neill was 20th in the list last season, but despite dropping two points of CA he is up into 17th. That says a lot. This is a time for the squad to be improved, not taken backwards, and given that those key players are now beginning to hit 30, the squad looks to be struggling.

CA of X or above:

190 : 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

180 : 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

170 : 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

160 : 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 3, 2

150 : 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 6, 10, 13, 15, 13, 11

140 : 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 5, 5, 6, 10, 9, 9, 14, 19, 27, 25, 22

130 : 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 5, 8, 10, 13, 10, 11, 22, 28, 32, 31, 28

120 : 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 2, 2, 6, 6, 7, 5, 5, 12, 13, 14, 18, 16, 15, 29, 37, 38, 36, 30

110 : 0, 2, 2, 3, 2, 6, 7, 6, 6, 7, 8, 7, 7, 9, 10, 10, 12, 12, 13, 13, 16, 23, 25, 23, 24, 21, 22, 39, 42, 39, 36, 30

100 : 2, 4, 7, 7, 6, 13, 13, 12, 13, 13, 16, 12, 12, 12, 16, 16, 19, 21, 20, 18, 24, 31, 32, 28, 30, 29, 27, 43, 45, 40, 36, 32

90 : 7, 11, 10, 9, 10, 16, 17, 15, 15, 20, 22, 16, 15, 17, 20, 22, 29, 33, 26, 24, 29, 32, 36, 31, 33, 31, 28, 46, 51, 44, 39, 34

80 : 13, 14, 13, 13, 16, 21, 21, 18, 16, 21, 26, 20, 22, 21, 26, 26, 34, 36, 32, 31, 33, 40, 40, 33, 34, 33, 30, 50, 53, 47, 43, 39

70 : 19, 22, 21, 20, 22, 27, 25, 19, 23, 25, 30, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 35, 39, 38, 35, 37, 42, 43, 36, 37, 36, 33, 55, 57, 50, 48, 46

60 : 26, 26, 25, 23, 24, 32, 30, 24, 26, 30, 32, 26, 28, 28, 38, 33, 40, 44, 41, 37, 40, 45, 45, 38, 43, 37, 38, 60, 60, 53, 52, 49

50 : 30, 31, 31, 26, 26, 35, 33, 28, 32, 34, 35, 30, 32, 34, 42, 37, 43, 46, 43, 42, 44, 49, 49, 45, 47, 43, 42, 62, 61, 56, 54, 50

Drops at every single level show that the squad is considerably weaker than this time last year. The number of stars is dropping, and the backup is not only getting worse, but older. They have experience, so can draw on that, but so many signings are now needed because Ben Clayton hasn’t spotted to issue before it has arrived.

So how do you think they’ve done with this squad?

I think the amount of players who've left is a big worry, especially considering there have been no decent replacements signed. Rather than trying to sign the odd star player to push them to the next level, the manager is just depleting the squad.

I think they'll have struggled and would have been around, if not in, the relegation zone come the end of the season. Hopefully the manager will have gotten himself sacked.

I live in hope however that he somehow pulled off some kind of miracle and steered them to a suprising European place.

A big part of the first team is gone but the squad is good enough for EPL to avoid relegation in my opinion. With low expectations and the profit Clayton had made, I didn't think he got sacked but I do hope for it just to get a better manager instead. By the way any sign of a takeover Kip? With that chairman in the board room, a great success is a long way if we can't see a really talented manager with an excellent backroom staff at hand.

Originally posted by 5ergio:

By the way any sign of a takeover Kip? With that chairman in the board room, a great success is a long way if we can't see a really talented manager with an excellent backroom staff at hand.

Unfortunately not. And with the board so young, they have no reason to sell up anytime soon. Which is a serious problem.

Incidentally, with the sale of Paul Dove, we get our second entry inthe 'Ryan Morley' section.

He'll do well to live up to the original - Morley scored 33 goals this season for Chelsea, including a winning Champions League final hattrick.

In over 70 caps, he still scores at more than a goal a game. I'm not sure I'm ever seen a Fred with that kind of record.

It may be intresting to see if the chairmans CA improves over time and if so at what level does the CA need to be before he realises that his directors are a bunch of muppets and he has employed a tube as a manager and therefore realise he needs to employ a new one? Perhaps the bandits ong term future will be dependent upon the chairmans CA rather than the managers?

A more subtle but just as intriguing cliff hanger.

I'm going to predict a safe mid-table to top half finish. I know all the evidence points to a season of real struggle but I just have a gut feeling they came 11th-8th and got to the semi's of a cup. Now wait for my punditry ability to be proven worse than even Mark Lawrenson's and the Bandits will be playing Championship football next season.

Originally posted by Rosicky10:Tried to explain to the Mrs what a fantastic job kip was doing and how so many people were addicted to this thread. I may as well have tried to pour custard up a hill with a shovel.

I had the exact same problem!!! The missus even asked me what Artificial Intelligence meant! I started explaining and she started making snoring noises!!!! SLAP!!! went the newspaper across the back of her head lol

Took me 3 days to read everything that has been said so far, nice interesting read throughout.

Come on you Bandits!!!

Just going to look on Ebay for a Bandits season ticket icon_wink.gif

My predictions:

Clayton has 3 years left before he is sacked

Bandits finish 17th this year

seriously ... what a sweet post

been a real good hour readin, have to admit ive skipped here and there cause of time icon_frown.gif

i have a question ... how can u tell what the players CA is at the end of the year?

thanks very much

icon_smile.gif COYI!!!

Originally posted by Slennett:

been a real good hour readin, have to admit ive skipped here and there cause of time icon_frown.gif

i have a question ... how can u tell what the players CA is at the end of the year?

thanks very much

icon_smile.gif COYI!!!

You need to download a program called Genie Scout which you can use to view players hidden attributes and stuff, such as CA and PA.

And what does COYI mean? icon_confused.gif

Originally posted by Dreaded Walrus:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopper99:

And what does COYI mean? icon_confused.gif

COYI: Carry On Your.... Iamatology? :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Camels Only Yearn Igloos, of course.

Damn those camels and their insatiable lust for igloos!

Originally posted by chopper99:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slennett:

thanks very much

icon_smile.gif COYI!!!

You need to download a program called Genie Scout which you can use to view players hidden attributes and stuff, such as CA and PA.

And what does COYI mean? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call Off Your Iguana... ?

Bandits report – Season summary

2006-07, English Conference South - 1st, FA Trophy - Winners

2007-08, English National Conference - 7th, FA Trophy - Final

2008-09, English National Conference – 7th

2009-10, English National Conference – 9th

2010-11, English National Conference – 6th

2011-12, English National Conference – 18th

2012-13, English National Conference – 5th

2013-14, English National Conference – 1st

2014-15, English League Two – 21st

2015-16, English League Two – 21st

2016-17, English League Two – 6th

2017-18, English League Two – 6th

2018-19, English League Two – 7th

2019-20, English League Two – 6th, Johnstone’s Paint Trophy – South Semi Final

2020-21, English League Two – 10th

2021-22, English League Two – 1st, Johnstone’s Paint Trophy - Final

2022-23, English League One – 13th, Johnstone’s Paint Trophy – South Semi Final

2023-24, English League One – 11th, League Cup – Final

2024-25, English League One – 11th, League Cup – Semi-Final

2025-26, English League One – 18th

2026-27, English League One – 17th

2027-28, English League One – 14th

2028-29, English League One – 20th

2029-30, English League One – 1st

2030-31, English Championship – 14th

2031-32, English Championship – 10th, League Cup – Final

2032-33, English Championship – 12th

2033-34, English Championship – 8th

2034-35, English Championship – 21st

2035-36, English Championship – 2nd

2036-37

English Premiership: (Pos 17), P 38, W 12, D 4, L 22, F 42, A 72, GD -30, Pts 40

(Media Prediction: 20th)

FA Cup: 3rd Round

League Cup: 3rd Round

2037-38

English Premiership: (Pos 12), P 38, W 11, D 15, L 12, F 56, A 63, GD -7, Pts 48

(Media Prediction: 20th)

FA Cup: Quarter-Final

League Cup: 2nd Round

2038-39

English Premiership: (Pos 15), P 38, W 13, D 7, L 18, F 45, A 61, GD -16, Pts 46

(Media Prediction: 19th)

FA Cup: Semi-Final

2039-40

English Premiership: (Pos 11), P 38, W 13, D 9, L 16, F 50, A 61, GD -11, Pts 48

(Media Prediction: 18th)

League Cup: 3rd Round

2040-41

English Premiership: (Pos 14), P 38, W 11, D 15, L 12, F 52, A 62, GD -10, Pts 48

(Media Prediction: 16th)

League

With expectations for once above the level of relegation, Bandits fans were torn as to what they wanted. Did they want their team to have a storming season and push into the top half, or did they want Clayton to struggle at the start of the season, then to be replaced by a much more talented manager?

Those hoping for the former would not have enjoyed the lack of summer action, with only four new players brought in, at a total cost of less than 10m. Outgoings were also small, so the squad stayed much as it was going into the new season.

And the season started pretty well, the Bandits sitting clear of relegation by a few places, never dropping too close to the bottom, but never challenging the lofty position they held last year, let alone the elusive top half finish. So all eyes were on Clayton’s action as the January transfer window rolled around.

But then the manager with the continental reputation started being linked to other Premiership jobs, and those fans who were hoping for him to move on realized they had a new possibility – maybe if the side pushed on a little the man in charge would get poached by a misguided rival.

That hope never came to fruition – despite being involved in the media talk, he remained with the Bandits. There was a hint though that he may not have had his mind entirely on his own club, as his January transfer window action was, to say the least, extremely strange, and at worst, crippling to the team. Paul Dove, their brightest prospect, moved to Arsenal for 12m, a record fee for the Bandits, but he wasn’t the only one. In total, seven players moved on in the January window, for a combined fee of around 24m, and not one player was brought in to replace them.

The squad looked thin come February, and many started to predict that they would begin to fall towards the drop zone. In truth, that never came about, as they stuck to a level of mediocrity that was enough because they are a set of poor sides in the league this season.

They actually gained as many points as last season, but came three places lower, so you could argue that they haven’t gone backwards, but with barely any signings made in the last two years, and most of the young prospects sold on, the club’s average age is creeping up and that could spell trouble in the future.

The cups ended as soon as they could, two instant exits denying any hope of a lengthy run to boost the club’s reputation.

In the end, neither set of fans were happy. It was a season of true mediocrity, with a dangerous amount of sales to weaken the squad, but the performances were not poor enough to see Clayton sacked, or good enough for him to be poached. Many Bandits fans will be a little bit glummer after this season.

Archived