Wallace v Roberts - the striking legends small to big club North v South face-off

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good season overall there Rlip, maybe it was just a little too much for the squad to try and compete in three competitions.

I noticed that one of the players I signed, Crnomarkovic, was sold for a very good price of £10m to Deportivo. Any chance of a screenshot of him so I can see how he's been progressing?

Apart from that McCombe is the only other player I signed who's still at the club, but I see he's never quite made it to first choice.

Good season overall there Rlip, maybe it was just a little too much for the squad to try and compete in three competitions.

I noticed that one of the players I signed, Crnomarkovic, was sold for a very good price of £10m to Deportivo. Any chance of a screenshot of him so I can see how he's been progressing?

Apart from that McCombe is the only other player I signed who's still at the club, but I see he's never quite made it to first choice.

i can try and get you a screenshot of him tonight. he developed into a decent player to be fair, it's just he was always going to be a squad player and i could make a good profit on him. his sale enabled me to sign a Schulz and Fazekas who made significant contributions to the team.

McCombe is a good GK but can't quite get the GK jersey. could easuly get another £10m for him though IMO. just depends if he's happy to be on the bench - i can't remember.

Ah right, guess you got taken off since I had no idea when or if you'd be back. If anyone wants to do a switch, I have no issue with moving you back up.

I'll switch with Paul. He would have been directly after me previously so it's only fair he gets a turn before I have another go :thup:

Cheers Rlip, he's developed quite nicely. But as you say, not good enough for the team any more and looking at his average rating it seems £10m was a good deal.

i thought so. i probably wouldn't have sold for less than £7m so to get £10m for him was satisfying!!

Guest roberto922

I'm starting again today, I've been doing coursework whilst surfing the forums in my breaks but it's mostly done so I'll continue now.

Guest roberto922

I could cry :**( I was upto January, left it to save and went upstairs for a bit, came back an hour later to have another bash at it and this came up http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/ohmylife92/Savegamecouldnotbeloaded.jpg :mad:

This is how I was doing: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn49/ohmylife92/LeagueTable-3.jpg

I can't face the prospect of starting over so I'll pass my go over to whoevers next.

Archived