Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.2 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Luiz's wages are set at 13,000 a week. Just wondering if you missed editing these, i think he would be on between 35-40k instead? Just something i spotted mate, everything else looks spot on brilliant update keep it up :D

It's really good work, but you missed some Turkish League's transfers, for example :

Wolfsburg's Karim Ziani, loaned to Kayserispor

West Bromwich's Roman Bednar, loaned to Ankaragucu.

Michael Eneramo's joining for Sivasspor(in your DB, he is starting free).

Torric Jebrin's joning for Bucaspor.

Besiktas' Ali Kucik, loaned to Bucaspor.

Galatasaray's Mehmet Batdal, loaned to Konyaspor.

(Sorry for my bad English:))

It's really good work, but you missed some Turkish League's transfers, for example :

Wolfsburg's Karim Ziani, loaned to Kayserispor

West Bromwich's Roman Bednar, loaned to Ankaragucu.

Michael Eneramo's joining for Sivasspor(in your DB, he is starting free).

Torric Jebrin's joning for Bucaspor.

Besiktas' Ali Kucik, loaned to Bucaspor.

Galatasaray's Mehmet Batdal, loaned to Konyaspor.

(Sorry for my bad English:))

Have now added those.

@matii55- final update out around 11pm UK time Friday

No problem, thanks for posting so much info. Is that the RTC file you mean?

Yep that's the one, I'm always conflicted on which file to play with as one creates the world situation so realistically and the other creates a massive English system. It'd be the best of both worlds if they were compatible and I'm sure quite a few others would agree. However this is all just dreaming, no pressure mate, this file is top class already!

Yep that's the one, I'm always conflicted on which file to play with as one creates the world situation so realistically and the other creates a massive English system. It'd be the best of both worlds if they were compatible and I'm sure quite a few others would agree. However this is all just dreaming, no pressure mate, this file is top class already!

What is causing a conflict between the files, do you know? Would have thought you'd be able to run the two alongside each other.

Gary Neville has announced his immediate retirement from football. Would you guys prefer to have him retired from the start of the game or set to retire on this day? (future transfers version will be set to retire).

I think set it for him to retire on the 02/02/2011.

Jendrisek signed for Freiburg from Schalke

Salata signed for Rostov from Slovan Bratislava

Slovan Bratislava signed Marko Milinkovic from MFK Kosice

Jez will sign for Gornik Zabrze in july

Momodou Ceesay signed a new contract with Zilina

Strba signed a 2year contract with Zilina

Gary Neville has announced his immediate retirement from football. Would you guys prefer to have him retired from the start of the game or set to retire on this day? (future transfers version will be set to retire).

At the start for the normal version. Today for the future transfers version. Thats the best and fairest way IMO

I still think let him retire on 02/02/2011. He's not in the first team anymore and even though I'm not fond of Man Utd but I can see the novelty of being realistic and letting him get his last few games for the club or setting up a testemonial friendly out of respect. If needed, drop his CA a touch so the AI is less inclined to use him.

Hearts have confirmed the capture of striker Evaldas Razulis from Lithuanian side Kaunas.

Napoli have agreed a deal to sign Groningen striker Tim Matavz in the summer thought to be worth around €7million.

Pascal Feindouno signs for Monaco.

Chris Samba has ended any uncertainty surrounding his future by penning a contract extension at Blackburn until the summer of 2015.

Milan have completed the signing of centre-back Nicola Legrottaglie on a free transfer from Juventus until the end of the season.

Forward Edinho has joined Maritimo on loan for the rest of the season from Malaga.

Basel have completed the transfer of defender Aleksandar Dragovic from Austria Vienna for an undisclosed fee. The Austrian international has signed a four-and-a-half year deal with the Swiss club.

Rubin Kazan have signed midfielder Petr Nemov from Saturn. The 27-year-old has put pen to paper on a three-and-a-half year contract.

Hello all. I am desperate to start a new game as Liverpool but with all the transfer updates ect. Just wondering if the downloadable link on the on the first page has all the January transfer updates?

Archived