[4-1-2-2-1]goalstorm tactic

New Tactic for 4-1-2-2-1 formation

Link download: http://www.mediafire.com/?b3vlsxyyey97v7p

In this new tac,I change overload->attacking because I feel that if set overload,my team will be counter attack and the player are tired.Thus it isn't suitable for weak team.

You can change my setting defend corner because I feel that it isn't good.

Result with Westham after 10 games:

englishpremierdivisioninformationleaguetable.png

westhamvchelseastatsmatchstats2.png

westhamvchelseastatsmatchstats.png

westhamvchelseastatsmatchstats3.png

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looking good mate, will try it ;D

ok,feed back for me

The new one is for 1130?

Yes it is for 11.3

@_@ it seems i'm going to fall in love with this tactic.. :D

thank mate

hi vu duc, attributes for the players?

Gk - Concentration, Handling, Reflexes and One on Ones

FB - Positioning, Marking, Tackling, Decisions, Concentration and Stamina,First touch,Crossing(if he has good crossing mark,he will assist more goals)

DC - Tackling, Heading, Concentration, Marking, First touch , Positioning ,Passing

DMC - Tackling, Heading, Concentration, Marking, First touch , Positioning ,Passing

MC - Dribbling (don't too low), Passing, Creativity, First Touch, Decisions,Finish.Team work.

Wings - Dribbling, Pace, Acceleration,Finish,First Touch,Heading(if nessesary).

ST - Fast Forward and good finish,dribbling(if he doesn't have good dribbling,set run with ball:mixed),Heading,Passing.

your 11.3 tactic, thanks for sharing.

questions: what is the pitchsize? do you use Match preparation?

In the teaminstuction is playmaker ticked, but no selected player, is that ok?

Thanks

1.I think pitch size minimum-normal

2.Match preparation:

Work load:Very high

Team blend

accringtonstanleyaccringtonmatchpreparation.jpg

3.Oh.When I created a new tactic,I set default and the computer auto set 1 advanced playmarker.Thus I must tick None in Primary Playmarker.

Hey Vu Duc Tu, Hope this isn't a silly question - you've been pretty quite this version. Just wondering what tactic you've been using this year?

I know you released this 41221 which is pretty good - just wondering what else you've been using?

Your tactic in FM10 was easily the best tactic i've played with!!!

Oh,sr for the late,because I'm busy and don't have much time to play fm.

The new tactic I don't set overload(because I see that overload make ur team play with ultra fast tempo,ultra direct and make ur player move up too high ,especially DMC and 2 FB and ur team will be countered attack).

Once again,thank you because you like the older tactic in fm10

great tactic for me...

6 games and 0 gol taken! maybe need some tweaks in offense because i don't score like i would...but by now for me is the best tactic for 11.3...

Glad because it work with you

hi vu duc with west ham have you made some signings?

No signing,11.3 Wsetham loan Wayner Bridge,Keane and Demba Ba.These palyer is rather good.In 10 first games,I have luckiness in fixture when I met Chelsea,Man city,Totenham and Liverpool in home and only met normal in away.

This tactic doesn't work with very weak teams, tried it with a mid-table polish club and I was unable to score, and losing even against weaker sides.

With weak team,I think need some matches to be used to run this formation.I will try it with Wigan or another weak team

4 games

won 4

so good start

Good beginning

Thank god this tactic is back - straight in with my west ham team - and have won every game from start of March to end of the season including getting to the Fa Cup Final (which I have yet to play). I expect to win the league next season if I carry this form on :-)

This tactic is amazing...the best I have used on here.

Brilliant

not so good!!!

played 4 w0 d2 l2

oops

Oh,it isn't good beginning.

I don't hope that it works with every team or works good immediately.

Say me yr problem

Thank god this tactic is back - straight in with my west ham team - and have won every game from start of March to end of the season including getting to the Fa Cup Final (which I have yet to play). I expect to win the league next season if I carry this form on :-)

This tactic is amazing...the best I have used on here.

Brilliant

Nice result

vu duc tu : Use OI ?

No,if u use it,say me yr result

Ok suddenly my striker started scoring and now I'm beating title contenders away. Don't know what happened but I like it ;)

oh,I think a problem that I set run onto ball.Thus the strikes is slow,you can no tick

To feet:strong strike

To head:good heading strike

Run onto ball:fast strikes

Don't think that was the problem, it's the same striker, and he's reasonably fast for the level I'm playing at. It was probably because my team wasn't used to the formation. Will keep this in mind if I ever change strikers though.

Won ten games in a row from 21st March to end of may including the FA Cup final (beat man u in 1/4 final and Chelsea in the final AET) also beat Spurs at WHL 5-2 on the last day of the season to stop them getting into the Champions League.

Managed to finish 8th after languishing in mid table and adrift.

Had I started the season with this tactic I would have won the league I am sure.

I love this tactic it puts the fun back in the game

This is by far the best tactic I have ever used for fm 2011, it's as good as your 2010 goal storm tactic. Started with Arsenal und won 2 x Championship, 2 x Champions League, 1 FA Cup and lost 2 finals of League Cup in the first two years now. No matter which team crossed my way, Barca, Real or the big four, I have beaten them with ease, really impressive tactic. I know that Arsenal has a strong team, but still, never had such good results with another tactic.

It is different from most tactics I have used, it has real wingers, which bring in a lot of crosses and the fullbacks do it too. Also there are quite some defense splitting passes from the Dm and the central backs, which is nice to watch.

Thx a lot!

Have to say I agree with some posts on here... this tacti is very good indeed.

Solid in defense and reliable in attack - managed to beat arsenal 1-0 at home, and chelsea 2-1 away - I'm spurs in first season with lots of new signings so it's settling well!

Won ten games in a row from 21st March to end of may including the FA Cup final (beat man u in 1/4 final and Chelsea in the final AET) also beat Spurs at WHL 5-2 on the last day of the season to stop them getting into the Champions League.

Managed to finish 8th after languishing in mid table and adrift.

Had I started the season with this tactic I would have won the league I am sure.

I love this tactic it puts the fun back in the game

yeah 11.3. Played Barca 3 times in the Champions League and won all....
Have to say I agree with some posts on here... this tacti is very good indeed.

Solid in defense and reliable in attack - managed to beat arsenal 1-0 at home, and chelsea 2-1 away - I'm spurs in first season with lots of new signings so it's settling well!

Nice result.mate

Keep up ur good job

Vu Du, is the MCL supposed to be a central midfield set to automatic?

As your last tactics they both were playmakers?

Oh,this isn't important,mate.Because I set the name of role follow the computer(It auto set 1 playmarker),Thus,I tick None in Primary Playmarker. You can see that I set same for 2 center midfield.

Oh,this isn't important,mate.Because I set the name of role follow the computer(It auto set 1 playmarker),Thus,I tick None in Primary Playmarker. You can see that I set same for 2 center midfield.

Ye i can see, and i just changed it to Advanced Playmaker and Attack like your old tactic :)

Ps. Its going incredibly well, loving this tactic.

Ye i can see, and i just changed it to Advanced Playmaker and Attack like your old tactic :)

Ps. Its going incredibly well, loving this tactic.

Oh,but I think I set for once specific instruction.Thus you changed role and duty,I think it won't change the way that he will play.

This is by far the best tactic for 11.3... I'm playing with Schalke, and I will say nothing, just look at the screens

http://img685.imageshack.us/i/capturefyb.jpg/

http://img812.imageshack.us/i/capture3an.jpg/

http://img12.imageshack.us/i/capturehji.jpg/

http://img854.imageshack.us/i/capture4o.jpg/

This is my striker Yaya Sanogo!

And all I can say is: thanks man!

Cheers!

Just completed my first season, We won everything first time up, Started with Inter and yes I know they have some great players, However we scored over 90 goals and only conceeded 11 all season in the leauge, Beat Real Madrid and barca in Champoins leauge with ease. Have also came 2nd 2 points off top with Blackburn with no signings, This tactic is the very best for 11.3.

This tactic as awsome,Head and shoulders over anything else on this forum for patch 11.3, Thanks so much vu duc tu.
This is by far the best tactic for 11.3... I'm playing with Schalke, and I will say nothing, just look at the screens

http://img685.imageshack.us/i/capturefyb.jpg/

http://img812.imageshack.us/i/capture3an.jpg/

http://img12.imageshack.us/i/capturehji.jpg/

http://img854.imageshack.us/i/capture4o.jpg/

This is my striker Yaya Sanogo!

And all I can say is: thanks man!

Cheers!

Just completed my first season, We won everything first time up, Started with Inter and yes I know they have some great players, However we scored over 90 goals and only conceeded 11 all season in the leauge, Beat Real Madrid and barca in Champoins leauge with ease. Have also came 2nd 2 points off top with Blackburn with no signings, This tactic is the very best for 11.3.

Glad for seeing ur nice result

Archived