Nik33's FM11 Data Packs

nik33

sfm11summerpacklogo.png

Put these files in the editor data folder that you will find at My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011 directory. If there isn't one, create it yourself. DELETE ALL PREVIOUS DATA PACKS YOU MAY HAVE. When you start a new game, the files will be selected automatically.

fmgreece_logo_twitterr_bigger.png

To visit the original fmgreece.gr topic with the latest download link

click here!

Nik33's FM11 Summer Pack v1.5 (last updated 07/09)

Details in the above picture.

FM11 Agents Pack:

Adds 518 real agents with all their clients. From Jorge Mendes to Dimitri Selouk and from Messi's father to Tymoshchuk's wife, your negotiations will never be the same again!

FM11 Media Pack:

Adds more than 180 media sources from all over the world. Newspapers, sites, radio stations, club channels, bookmakers, everything!

FM11 General Changes:

Adds squad numbers, injuries, bans, relationships, history entries etc.

FM11 Young Stars Pack:

Adds about 25 talents that FM11 can't include to it's db yet, like Zidane's and Maldini's sons.

FM11.3 Abilites Pack:

Minor changes to some players' abilities, updated for the new season.

FM11 Club Nicknames:

Some clubs had no nicknames; they have now..

FM11 Team Colours + Extra Kits Packs:

Changes team colours where it is necessary (see Barcelona) and adds some extra kits.

FM11 Competition 3Ls + Awards Packs:

Corrects the Three Letter and Awards Names of most competitions (as they don't change with Susie Real Names).

Updated Injuries System: (added 16/12, last updated 13/03)

Gillsman's updated injury system now for FM11. Apart from ironing the file out for FM11, about 15 new injuries have been added to Gillsman's work for even more variety.

preview-2.png

Facepack download link http://www.mediafire.com/?7813dsjcc7kh28k

The Data Packs will be updated with your suggestions and feedback.

Additional Data

Spartakus' Only Full Club Names : (added 15/11) http://www.mediafire.com/?5z6bbfgf35mr064

The clubs' names will be full in every case now (no short names).

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow what a suprise! didnt know you could edit in RL agents! So one question. Do the agents correspond to people aleady in the db? For instance, in denmark we have a couple of agents who are listed as scouts in the game. Will it change those scouts to agents or just add in agent names to the game?

Like Soren Lerby? There will be such agents, but I had to remove the original ones from the db and create them as agents because when I changed them, they didn't appear at all.

Yes! The original topic has english too though: Put these files in the editor data folder that you will find at My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011 directory. If there isn't one, create it yourself. When you start a new game, the files will be selected automatically. :)

Yes! The original topic has english too though: Put these files in the editor data folder that you will find at My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011 directory. If there isn't one, create it yourself. When you start a new game, the files will be selected automatically. :)

Ok mate cheers ive also downloaded the agents mini profile and agents profile thats go's in panels folder.what actually are they lol :)

They make the agent face bigger and add some columns in the clients panel (nationality etc). Useful! Reload your skin when you add them.

Well im using the new dark skin so im guessing they only work with a third party skin yeah ?

I've seen Stretford in the news recently but transfermarkt have Rooney with Paul Smith. Maybe they have the company together?

I couldnt find any related information on Paul Smith. I looked at the registered agents with FIFA and see Stretford but no mention of a Paul Smith.

Edit..Thinking you could be right about him possibly being part of the company, First Artist Corp.. I also see Daniel Agger under Phil Smith yet his representative is in real life Per Steffensen.

With 3-4 refreshes it should work. Try and tell me..

And yes, I will update them. When I'll reach 500 agents I'll release the second version and you could help me by posting either suggestions for players that doesn't have one and should, or mistakes.

Archived