Nik33's FM11 Data Packs

nik33

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the mods Nik33 great work.

I've downloaded the agents facepack but this doesn't work for me.

Can't get them to show no matter what I do.

I've got the megaface pack already installed which is working fine but this means I can't overwrite the agents config file.

I've tried just copying the agents faces into the main faces pack, I've also tried copy and pasting your agents config file into my main config file.

Even tried a seperate folder for the agents but no use.

Any idea's would love this, oh and am using your agents panels too.

Thanks so much

Love the mods Nik33 great work.

I've downloaded the agents facepack but this doesn't work for me.

Can't get them to show no matter what I do.

I've got the megaface pack already installed which is working fine but this means I can't overwrite the agents config file.

I've tried just copying the agents faces into the main faces pack, I've also tried copy and pasting your agents config file into my main config file.

Even tried a seperate folder for the agents but no use.

Any idea's would love this, oh and am using your agents panels too.

Thanks so much

Don't add the agents face pack to the mega pack keep them in separate folders. I have one labelled agents the other mega pack.

My folder set-up: my documents / sports interactive / football manager 2011 / graphics / faces / ( in here i have mega pack and agents in separate folders.)

Hope this helps.

Don't add the agents face pack to the mega pack keep them in separate folders. I have one labelled agents the other mega pack.

My folder set-up: my documents / sports interactive / football manager 2011 / graphics / faces / ( in here i have mega pack and agents in separate folders.)

Hope this helps.

Hi

Just started a new game with patch 11.2.1 - no change :( - no agent pics showing.

Then did what Christo suggested and I lost all the player pictures as well and no agents showing either :(

***Quick edit, got the players back, config had not gone across.

Just checked the unique id's and I can see why pictures aren't showing. The agents pictures don't match the unique id's.

This is because I was using Forbsie's data update which has skewed the agents id's,

Is there no way to use your file Nik along with another 3rd party data update?

Hi

Just started a new game with patch 11.2.1 - no change :( - no agent pics showing.

Then did what Christo suggested and I lost all the player pictures as well and no agents showing either :(

***Quick edit, got the players back, config had not gone across.

Just checked the unique id's and I can see why pictures aren't showing. The agents pictures don't match the unique id's.

This is because I was using Forbsie's data update which has skewed the agents id's,

Is there no way to use your file Nik along with another 3rd party data update?

I use nik's file with metal guitarists 11.2 database update, no dramas at all.

It would appear you can't use any major data update with the agent facepack.

Just tried Metal's latest update and the face pack isn't working, again this is due to the unique id's not matching.

It would seem any data manipulation is skewing the agents unique id's out :(

Dunno if anything can be done it does add a nice touch.

The syntax in the config file has to be changed. You should replace the unique ID with "Firstname Name DayOfBirth-MonthofBirth", i.e. "Frank Parker 13-8" if the Agent is called Frank Parker and was born on August 13th. That way, the facepack gets independent of the unique IDs allocated by the game. :)

The syntax in the config file has to be changed. You should replace the unique ID with "Firstname Name DayOfBirth-MonthofBirth", i.e. "Frank Parker 13-8" if the Agent is called Frank Parker and was born on August 13th. That way, the facepack gets independent of the unique IDs allocated by the game. :)

Sorry do I change the syntax in the data update or with Nik's file?

Not sure what to do.

The agent faces will only work if you have no other editor data file bar the agents file loaded as the UIDs (and hence the images) will then be automatically changed by the game to enable it to read the data from the other data files...

First post updated.

When I attempt to download, the page refreshes itself instead of downloading the file. Perhaps it's something wrong from my part, and I'll try again later, but have a look and make sure everything is fine :thup:

Great work!

When I attempt to download, the page refreshes itself instead of downloading the file. Perhaps it's something wrong from my part, and I'll try again later, but have a look and make sure everything is fine :thup:

Great work!

The media fire link does that? Try again, the link in the original topic will now send you to our download page, as I uploaded there the latest version, updated today.

have u done a updated facepack yet of the the agents

The agents facepack is jumberto's work from sortitoutsi, so when he sends me a new version i'll upload it.

• 2 weeks later...
Juan Iturbe is gonna be in the game when the next patch comes out, so in the next versions, he shouldn't be necessary

I'll check it out when 11.3 is out and will remove him if so.

Using the improved injurie system and just had a player with a broken neck out for 1 day .

I checked this in the editor and everything is set correctly, it's a bug or something.

Good work. Still missed some loans/transfers but its ok

Thanks. I didn't make a lot of second tiers' transfers as all will be included in 11.3 and it wasn't worth the time. The summer update, like last year, will have them all!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived