Forbes FM Database

Forbsie

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mate, I know you've been sent the links to the Blue Square sites but that doesn't include youngsters etc so based on your last DB, York City updates are as follows:

Simon Miotto is AML but is actually a GK (he has also now left the club)

Scholars Dean Lisles and Jamie Hopcutt have been offered short term professional deals.

Youth Team players Ryan Qualter, Kingsley Wetherald, Dominic Brown, Michael Duckworth, Adam Scorfield and Nick Thompson have been released.

York City have signed Jonathan Smith on a free transfer from Forest Green Rovers and George Purcell from Braintree Town for an undisclosed fee.

York City have signed winger Peter Till on a one-year deal.

Foyle's final additions were former Kidderminster winger David McDermott and Histon goalkeeper David Knight, who has joined on loan for the season.

hi, i'm a mansfield town fan and there is a couple of extras to add.

Signings

firstly Luke Medley (he is 21 and plays af a CF) has joined on a 6 month deal (permanent signing)#

Loans - outgoing (all 6 months with recall option)

Nial O'Rafferty - Frickley Athletic

Ben Turner - North Ferriby

Connor Higginson - Glapwell

Boardroom

Andrew perry has stepped down as chairman and Andrew Saunders is interim chairman atm untill we can find a new chairman.

also Steve Hymas has joined the board as a director (would require a new person being added)

Backroom staff

ivan hollett has left the club. i know he took a youth coach job at another club (it was reportedly a championship club) but i cannot find which club it was.

mike whitlow and gareth holmes are now working at burtons centre of excellence

Paul Hall is now a youth coach

Duncan Russell is now David Holdsworth's assistant manager.

Small Changes (just little things, im not expecting them in the update but you may be interested)

Steve Foster is captain

Tyrone Thompson is vice-captain

Louis Briscoe plays on the right wing and up front. atm these ratings are CF 20 AMR 15 MR 0 they should all be at 20 (or at least MR/AMR 19, he has proven he can play in these positions

Steve Foster should have Mansfield town as one of his favourite clubs

hope this helps

Hiya mate, i remember ages ago somebodys blackpool game died due to a crash dump. Mine just done the same using your database in 2015. Tbf my database was 3 or 4 weeks old forbes so just wanna know if that issue had been fixed.

Hiya mate, i remember ages ago somebodys blackpool game died due to a crash dump. Mine just done the same using your database in 2015. Tbf my database was 3 or 4 weeks old forbes so just wanna know if that issue had been fixed.

have used an editor at all???

sometimes using fmrte causes this..........if so go back and undo the edit and this has worked for me before

start game(hopefully it will) then run fmrte undo your recent changes

if game crashes before you can run fmrte..............go to the next most recent save pre crash and have a go from there

a pointer in future is to save game pre fmrte use so if causes a crash you have less probs

hope it helps

start game(hopefully it will) then run fmrte undo your recent changes

if game crashes before you can run fmrte..............go to the next most recent save pre crash and have a go from there

a pointer in future is to save game pre fmrte use so if causes a crash you have less probs

hope it helps

Thanks for your help. I'm a give up with it. I can't remember what my recent changes were as they were days ago. I can Run the game and run fmrte. The game just dies at the end of feb 1st going into feb 2nd 2015. I verified game cache and defraged it in steam. Deleted the crash dump. No luck. Sad too cos i was in Champ leagues with Milllwall and mate was 2nd in prem with norwich. Good times. Bad times tho it looks like all that effort was wasted.

Thanks for your help. I'm a give up with it. I can't remember what my recent changes were as they were days ago. I can Run the game and run fmrte. The game just dies at the end of feb 1st going into feb 2nd 2015. I verified game cache and defraged it in steam. Deleted the crash dump. No luck. Sad too cos i was in Champ leagues with Milllwall and mate was 2nd in prem with norwich. Good times. Bad times tho it looks like all that effort was wasted.

could be wortyj trying going on holiday for that day it sometimes works

FORBSIE:

Josh King to PRESTON NORTH END from MANCHESTER UNITED on a 3-month loan.

and DAREL RUSSELL to PNE.

Also Jamie Proctor to Stockport County on Loan.

Also can you up the CA's of ADAM BARTON and DANNY MAYOR of PNE a bit, they should be 100+ :)

Cathcart will be good for them. He was good for the Utd reserves and could become a better player with first team football

Im gutted that Cathcart has gone. He looks a very good player but I can understand him wanting first team football at 21. Also with the signing of Smalling he probably thought his days were numbered.

BTW - Phillipe Senderos out for 6 months with a torn Achilles. Oh the joys of pointless international friendlies :rolleyes:

Jack Cork to Burnley on loan...thought he was released.

Ipswich are on the verge of signing Ross McCormack and Jason Scotland so worth keepin an eye on.

Bolton have signed Tom Eaves. Maybe he needs a CA boost to 115 or something and a -8

Archived