Ronseal™

Purefun

I went to bed at 6 am today, not a bright idea..

I didn't get in from Chigago's til 6am this morning, I am well and truely nakered.

I was driving, not drinking and I am still feeling crap :D

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, I'm telling people not to take drugs!

I love you roberto. :kiss:

C'mon Arsenal. I'm an Arsenal fan this afternoon, attractive playing styles deserve to be rewarded.

You haven't seen attractive football untill you watched naked brasilian womens beach football. :cool:

Typical Arsenal choking on the big stage. This is the turning point of the season now, how they deal and come back from this. A team who are capable of been champions will shrug it off and get on with it. But I've always felt Arsenal always lack that self belief. I'd love for them to win the league but I think they have some kind of mental block that stops them reaching their potential.

So guys, can any of you recommend some cheap shin pads and possibly some cheap shorts. I may be playing football again next sunday for work but as I haven't played since school I have nothing. Don't need boots as we are playing astroturf or something like that. Do you think I would need to get some of the trainers that have better grip?

Cheap shin pads? Shin pads aren't normally over £10... Normally get a decent set of Nike or Adidas for that. I have £30 ones that mould around your legs, but if it is just for work or mess about, then just stick to normal ones for around £8.

Really? You need to be reccomended shorts?! :D Just get your mother to get you a pair.

Cheap shin pads? Shin pads aren't normally over £10... Normally get a decent set of Nike or Adidas for that. I have £30 ones that mould around your legs, but if it is just for work or mess about, then just stick to normal ones for around £8.

Really? You need to be reccomended shorts?! :D Just get your mother to get you a pair.

No, but I'm fat you see and I don't want to spend too much. Do you think I need the trainers that have the little studs on?

Just go in your underwear.

No thanks.

I think they need players for centre back which is where I play or have played :cool:. Can actually play anywhere across the back four and in the centre of midfield. Haven't played for years though. Last game was for school in year nine. I did ok. I weigh about 16st which could be good for central defence yet could also be bad. I still haven't definately said I'm playing yet.

Imagine how scared you'd be if that 16st cb could run that fast.

not saying NF can. Can you?

I would literally weep in the corner of the pitch!

Haven't seen it yet though, so I think I am safe.

I probably couldn't do it in 13 seconds. Another point is Ty, you play at a higher standard. This is a match between two stores.

I remember played for Tesco against Asda. First half hatrick and in the second half, I had 3 men on me at all times (no homo).

It'll just be one Morrisons store against the Morrisons I work at.

Ah, no rivalry!

We had the local Asda against the local Tesco... a lot of people knew each other from both stores, which made it extra intense! A lot of random people turned up to watch because of the posters put out by Asda I think? They was advertising the match in their store via the tanoy. :D Inviting people to watch them lose...

You was as fast as Dennis Rommedahl at his peak?

I'm not convinced ;)

Believe it or not, I used to be exceptionally quick. I'm still pretty quick, but seeing as I gave up athletics a few years ago I'll be more like 12ish seconds I guess.

Totally regret screwing up my sleeping pattern.

Probably won't get to bed until some stupid time, hate this as well, everything feels so dead, everyone has gone to bed and i'm still up ****ing about on my laptop like there's no school in a few hours..

I'm sure you'll survive on a couple of hours sleep for one day, just get an early night tomorrow.

Guest roberto922
Totally regret screwing up my sleeping pattern.

Probably won't get to bed until some stupid time, hate this as well, everything feels so dead, everyone has gone to bed and i'm still up ****ing about on my laptop like there's no school in a few hours..

Woke up half an hour ago and don't even need to be in College until 10.45. Me > you.

Can someone help me find a music video/song please? I don't what it's called or who it's by but I think it's by a group and it came out about three to five years ago. I think it's by a Carribean group and I think I first heard it on Channel U. My mate had it on his phone as well I think and I asked him what it was called but I haven't found it since. Despite trying to find it.

I was the 4th fastest 16 year old in Norn Iron in the 100m and 200m when I was... err 16. Did no training or anything for the meeting either, I won both in the school sports day so was told I was going to this inter schools meeting to represent the school. Went from a standing start too as I'd never practiced coming out of the blocks - 4th in both went home and nothing more was ever said about it. Don't think the times were ever recorded, if they were I never knew them. Having said that the I think I was just under 12 secs on one sports day.

Our relay team didn't do great in the 4x100 though. I was designated to 'take us home' (ffs...), but when the baton got to me every other team had already finished so I was bombing down the home straight on my own like a right t*t.

Never found athletics or anything like that fun, speed and football skills go together much better, making you lethal on a pitch :cool: Ask Cristiano or Messi. (Don't ask Walcott though :D)

Never found athletics or anything like that fun, speed and football skills go together much better, making you lethal on a pitch :cool: Ask Cristiano or Messi. (Don't ask Walcott though :D)

Definitely agreed, had our P.E. teacher ever suggested athletics instead of football he would've been facing a revolt. Basketball was on the curriculum when I was 14 I think, that was bad enough for some, although I secretly liked it as I was about half a foot taller than the rest of the class at that age :)

Basketball :cool:

I used to love basketball, haven't played since school though!

Was on the school team, and we went to this posh school for a tournament and got absolutely battered! Half of our team was built of superstars and non-passers, it was mainly full of eastern Europeans (they was good!). When we played these other teams, they took basketball a lot more serious and watching them was a brilliant, they threw that ball around so well and the movement between players was excellent. Was like watching professionals when these two posh schools played each other.

One of the teams had these two chinese twins (not racist, they was actually twins) and one had a left arm sweatband on, and the other had a right arm one on. The coach said it was because they looked so similar it was easier on the court to tell which one was which :D Both was unreal, not neccisarily tall... but so skilled, they could get a 3 pointer from anywhere they liked!

That is enough of the basketball talk.

Ha, sounds better than ours anyway. Took our lot ages to realise that positions didn't work the same as football and that the 'striker' couldn't wait idly below the basket waiting for the ball to come! Some of them would've been better suited to netball tbf.

Haha, CPS - atleast yours probably passed. The players on our team just got the ball and ran as fast as they could towards the net!

NBA is awesome :cool: So much adrenaline once it gets going, you can really get into it!

Archived