Ronseal™

Purefun

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922
He got six points? How much money is that then?

No he won by 6 points, he had 40 odd points iirc, misread your post and thought you were asking how much he won by.

And like gizmo said, he won again today and is back on monday

Hey Tyoldinho,

I graduated the summer before last from Bristol Uni. Think about the best uni for your course but you also have to consider long and hard about the city/town you are going to live in. If you don't want to spend 3+ years there then it will effect your work and you won't end up doing as well as you could do. Bristol was amazing so if you can go there you should.

I am going to miss my double bed when I go to Uni :(

Had it a good few years now, and so used to the space.. when I go round a mates and kip in their spare bedroom... I sometimes fall out of bed :D

Surely you'll be needing a double bed at uni?!

If a car is spacious enough, I am sure a single will do the job ;)

And whats with the lack of spatial awareness that renders you incapable of using a single bed?

No, I rarely stay there.. so I just forget I am there, and boom... I have stretched and fell off!

And come on Notts County.

YES! :D

The sheer fact they have given Dzeko number 10, annoys me! Not a modern day number 10 player :(

So what if the next milestone birthday some of us will be experiencing will be our 40th...

...you're as old as you feel, or "who" you feel. That I can still get my jiggy on with some cracking Spanish chicas in their early 20's, means everything is fine and peachy here at least. ;)

Being single and surrounded by raven haired Latin beauties, definitely gets two thumbs-up from me. :D

I admire this.

But you are fighting a whole generation of grammar/spelling *******. I wish you luck.

Oh and I may have missed this but why have you got your old name? Were the mods threatened by your change too?

I'm not good at grammar :(. I can spell though :). Very well :). Probably some bad grammar there too. Probably getting worse.

Guest roberto922
I admire this.

But you are fighting a whole generation of grammar/spelling *******. I wish you luck.

Oh and I may have missed this but why have you got your old name? Were the mods threatened by your change too?

I insulted iajafer so Neil invalidated my privacy as punishment.

I heard Spain was full of Enrique Iglesias looking guys, giving you no hope Heath ;)

No, they're all trying to look like Cristiano Ronaldo now, including the mardy looking pout and haircut. Then there's the others that still think mullets are fashionable.

I insulted iajafer so Neil invalidated my privacy as punishment.

Wow. Just wow. Well I want to say a lot more but its not worth the infractions that it would attract. I will say though that an insult shouldn't attract a week ban and that too is harsh. Unless you completely tore him a new one and used profanity. In which case my cap is doffed.

Anyway...

000324.png

Granada drew nil-nil away to Ponferradina in less than favourable conditions.

Speaking of "abuse" though, after Granada received several bookings and a red card from an inept referee, they also had a player red carded in the tunnel after the match, for telling the referee exactly what he thought of his performance.

Quite comical to think of a player going ape at the referee in the tunnel, players holding him back, with the referee quivering and waving a red card at him, as if it were a crucifix. :p

Having watched the match online, I have to agree with the post match reporting, that the match really shouldn't have gone ahead, given the amount of water on the surface. The referee let the match go ahead though, then booked players for silly challenges that were more the fault of the wet surface, than any lack of control by the players. Quite farcical really... but that's the standard of refereeing in the Liga adelante. I've not watched enough Primera football this season to say if the standard of officials is any better in the top division, but in the second tier, it's absolutely awful.

Archived